ar
scarf

Scuff

Scoff

ur
scurf

meaning flakes

=8

I've always been certain it's scoff, but I see scarf on Veeky Forums all the time.

scoffing at u rn

british english: scoff
american english: scarf

They're two completely different words.
The image's answer is scarf, to scarf something down, to eat it all at once like you're starving.
To scoff is to laugh at someone, but in a derogatory way. You would scoff at me if I said Harry Potter was a well-written masterpiece. Hopefully.

Yeah and you wear a scarf around your neck. It's this, silly:

done

No, it isn't. If that's not an unfunny joke about accents that poster is blatantly wrong. Scoffing has nothing to do with food in any dialect of english.

scrrrrtt

I thought scoff right away but no idea where Ive ever heard it.

yes it does in british english you tard

yeah it does tosser

everyone around me would say "he scoffed that down" rather than "he scarfed that down"

you wear a scarf, you scoff food

No, you scarf down food and you scoff at plebs.

No you're autistic and probably sheltered. Nobody in England would "scarf down food". Never in my life have I ever heard somebody say "scarf" as a verb.

scoof

goddamn it user

You're so wrong it hurts.

Leave your house for once

sciuf

SCRRRRT NIGGUM SCRRRRRRT

Pretty good bait.

Dumbest argument I've ever seen

underrated post

kek

I'm saving this in my shit bait folder

Wa_ _u
N.
Synonym for excrement

Wumbo.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

CH _ _ C H

What's missing?

nope. scoff its perfectly valid in british english to describe eating vigurously

Wastu, it's what my beautiful 2d girl produces.

U R

LMAO

EE

E E
Weed lmao

HAAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHA

AMERICANS ITT DONT EVEN KNOW THE WORD SCOFF

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

A________________________z

I was convinced it was scorf, but apparently that isn't a word. This is some real /x/ shit

Am I the only one? I could swear on my life I've heard someone say I "really scorfed down on" something multiple times before

Perhaps you combined 'scoff' and 'scarf' together in your mind, since they mean the same thing.

You very well may have, but idiotic bourgeoisie mispronounce basic vocabulary with a stunning frequency. In America, it is "to scarf down." In Britain (and I've only just learned this--I guess Veeky Forums must be good for something), it is "to scoff down."

Very strange, I've always known it as scarf in the US?

Scarf and scoff are both correct.

>Letting objectivity get in the way of shitposting
Go to a philosphy thread or something, you won't fix this.

Don't you have a trolley disaster to be white knighting somewhere?

Stop bullying me.

user, I only do it because I kinda like you. Will you go to festival with me.

Palmetto

scaruffi

For some reason "scoff" was the first thing I thought of but then I realized it was "scarf" and now scoff just sounds incorrect to me.

I learnt scarf from garfield when he eats the lasagne

In American dialect 'scoff' is commonly used as a verb, indicating a snide laugh. 'Scarf' is more commonly used as a verb to indicate rapid eating.

yeah thats the one

lmao that cat sure does eat

In British English both are used equally. I myself wear a scoff to school.

Hahaha classic

lol! I really like this picture.