Yay I got published

yay I got published

"I don't even know where to start here. This is the single most offensive, misogynistic, racist, and anti-everyone publication that I have ever read.

I wanted so much to hate it based on the underlying angry tone... but.. the author's masterful writing is too good to ignore or dismiss as simple shock work.

Other than being utterly ultra-violent and incredibly offensive to just about every social group in existence, I am almost embarrassed to say that there are sections that made me laugh out loud, and others that made me more uncomfortable than any book has a right to.

This book is NOT for kids. This book is NOT for the easily-offended.

It is a study in heartache, obsession, and insanity. It is thought provoking, horrific, and somehow beautiful all at the same time."

number 2

"four stars because it's well-written-- and infuriating enough to compel me to review it, so that counts for something. just a twisted, dark, disturbing read. e.g. talk of necrophilia, seriously. nothing redeemable about it, at all. how can this book even be available on amazon with its lewdness? this author ought to be committed... to a mental health facility."

kek

Post excerpts

Sell your book to me, convince me to buy it.

>that moment when you published a book you don't even remember writing.

> Convince me to pirate it.
Fix'd

I'm really tempted to buy this for my meme collection.

I've read the look inside and most of the jokes missed expect for the one about the 9/11 boss.

Tbh this feels more like a collection of shitposts rather than a book.

who keeps doing this free advertising for me? thanks btw

OP, can I get a copy for free?

No, I only steal books from school libraries.

please how do?

tell me why i should pay more than 50 cents for this book

Tinfoil

(((Self)))-published. Like pic related.

To be a writer do you have to have a perfect understanding of grammar?

Not at all. Especially not if you're self-published.

No fuck off fuck punctuation disregard grammar ignore all rules

Sure, post your address

What memes do you have in your collection?