My IQ is 84 lads

My IQ is 84 lads

What career in science is for me?

Climate science

Pure Mathematics.

Memetics

You can get in the same field as anyone else, you might just have to work way harder for it than your peers, and you might not stand out in your field.

Memetical Meme (Mathematical Physics) > Pure Meme = Theoretical Meme > Applied Meme = Experimental Meme = Memetic Science > Memetic Engineering > Numerical Meme = Memetic Computing > Meme Technology > Meme Bootcamp > Environmental Meme > Liberal Memes > Meme Studies

Computer sciences

sociology :^)

toss up between cock studies and mopping the floor sciences

Engineering

Pretty much lite-maths, like compsci and engineering.

If your IQ is in the 115-120 range, then you can actually get into maths.

Damn OP, you're retarded.

Just do things like welding or something.

Biology

Lab human test subject

But that's not a science :^)

That's not possible. You need to have been able to turn on your computer and type that message, and express that you aren't intelligent.

A degree in McDonoldology is perfect for you.

OP here, what about ecology or entomology?

They don't seem so bad.

If compsci is so easy as Veeky Forums makes it out to be, why don't you smarties start solving the open questions and reap the rewards?

>CS is easy guise :^)

Maybe if you want to be mediocre, but being successful is probably harder than lets say math, not because the subject is harder but because the competition is very high.

Sorry for your trashy major fella (Pajeetas).

coal engineer

>I don't have a proper argument so I'll just use ad hominem

>he was too stupid to major in computer/electrical engineering or maths so he picked up something ought to be learned in trade school in order to be able to assist the true scientific minds with their research
ha

I majored in software engineering, so even your ad hominem is not on point
try again

Oh man, that's even worse

how is software engineering worse than computer engineering?

>computer engineering
Yeah, lets learn how to build the most influential pieces of technology and products ever created and improve their quality
>Software """engineering'''''
Hey Ahmed, lets just make this one web page shift left an--OH MAN XD break time!! W00t w00t! Come on ahmed lets play some starcraft

Nothing wrong with getting a Masters and working as a Research Associate or something.

People make snide remarks about them, but a good technical worker in the lab - somebody with real talent for making shit work - is worth their weight in gold.

>has no idea what se is
>bashes it anyway

You know what the magic rock produced by computer engineers need to be influencal piece of technology? software ro run

There is a difference between trannies out of bootcamp who make shitty "website" and the engineer who makes your washing machine work without shitting everything up

>he majored in glorified coding

user, I'm sorry for your life decisions. You can redeem yourself, though. Go back to school

>CS is coding
Please, stop posting. It's painfully obvious you have no idea what you're talking about.

Veeky Forums moderator

Climate research, humanities, African culture.

>he thinks ce is not coding
You've never been in an engineering faculty were you? I refuse to believe one would be this ignorant of other engineers' curriculum if they just talked with other majors once or twice

How hurt did you get from some anons mean words ?

Realistically, you're majors are just containment for the lesser minds of math and real engineering/science.

The whole point was that if we are majors is too easy for your smart minds, why don't you solve the open problems and become rich?

industrial engineering

Evolutionary Biology.

It would be a lot of work, in that there are numerous topics of lower difficulty, but you'd probably get to travel all over the place and do a lot of fun things. Pay is also decent. Likely end up with a happy family and kids who will fill you with pride as they grow stronger and smarter, maybe even breaching 115 IQ if you raise them well enough.

Trade school or X studies.

Just stay away from Business + STEM, no one wants a retard with a slow brain with no logical sense.

Experimental physics, aka most brainlet stupid "science" ever, never think about anything, just do experiment cuz 'analytics 2 complicated' and 'theres no einsteins anymore in 201x'

eh, no shit. There's still a lot of theoretical work to be made, just dont be a fucking loser

I hated these fucking brainlet advisors I had to meet when I was an undergrad good for nothing.

Much better now :-)

We don't have any.

every

Political Science
Applied Maths
Chemical Engineering

Go do finances or economy. A lot of moralization, little of thinking.

Pop "Science", Social "Science", Environmental "Science".

Bill Nye for example has only a BSc in Mechanical Engineering and became a TV show "Science" Goy

I'm glad since I'm not majoring in something that I know is stupid deep down that I don't get so triggered by people making fun of it on a taiwanese cave paintings image board.

This

If you're a nigger you can go wherever you want, if you are white or asian, your choices are limited to:
-Social "science"
-Political "science"
-Economical "science"
-Computer "science"
-Biology if you've got good memory.

fpbp

>IQ
>not working memory
kek

why the fuck restrict yourself just because "muh iq"? how about try a subject you have a interest on rather than being lazy?

Liking "I fucking love the shit out of science" facebook pages and posts

Any career in science is for you if you can get it. Even if your likelihood of success is seemingly small, there is no reason not to try if you have a chance. At least your publications will make sense to most people.

systems "science"
Protip systems aren't real

Grocery bagging

Engineering

Radiological Safety

a youtube rational skeptic or a youtube communist

just peddle the most popular pieces of /r/neoliberal or /r/communism and then beg for patreon money

it's about as useful as any other social science anyhow

What said. We tell Math majors that they're the smartest and they actually believe us.

guinea pig

/thread