Brainlet Safe Thread

Hi, if you are a brainlet you are safe from the braniacs that surf Veeky Forums, it's okay take a seat and relax. Who needs superior intelligence anyways? We're happy guys! I'm a brainlet myself, when I do IQ test I always get confused on those block questions. Like you know the block questions with like uh, shit I forgot. Anyways braniacs keep out!!!

To be fair, Veeky Forums had decreased its quality over time.

what does being a brainlet even mean?

low intelligence, It's the word "brain" with the small suffix "let" added

and what does low intelligence imply?

Veeky Forums used to shitpost about manlets ("small man") here, at some point the term brainlet ("small brain") was born.

>used to

You should head over there.

Brainlet and proud here, looking forward to becoming a barista when I complete my social science degree.

Understanding all the variables going into extracting a good espresso is going into chemistry/engineering tiers of complexity nowadays. Optimally you will measure all kinds of shit if you want to brew good coffee.

Finishing high school trig right now and I'm almost 25.

I'm a math brainlet and I need some help.I'm trying to figure out the dimensions of something I'm building at home as a hobby. However, the online store only quotes the item by the diagonal measurement. I do know however that the sides are in a ratio of 14:10.

I want to calculate the length of the sides.

I figured I could use Pythagorean theorem and say something like:

12'' = sqrt(10x^2 + 14x^2)

I end up getting (approximately) x = 2.45. But when I plug this in, the lengths of the sides seem too long logically. Am I doing something wrong?

FUCK I SEE MY MISTAKE

Braniac here, but don't worry, I won't be mean.

I'll do my best to genuinely help all of you guys with any questions about math or science you have.

Ask away.

Does 1+2+3+4 really equals -1/12 ?

What is the most important identity to know?

I meant that they used to shitpost on Veeky Forums.

No, it equals 10.

>most important identity
yourself

You can increase your problem-solving ability and memory by a routine of practicing and an healthy diet.

Don't give up brainlets. you may never be geniuses but you can always improve yourself

And when i say practicing i meant practicing by giving yourself challenging problems and trying to solve them. try to always throw at yourself something new

lel

Sorry, went to run errands. Back now

If you continue the pattern on to infinity it won't "equal" anything because it doesn't converge. But under certain kinds of analysis, you can assign the value -1/12 to it. This comes in handy in string theory, for example.

Personally I would say 1+e^(pi*i)=0. It ties together all the branches of mathematics.

>tfw brainlets consider me a brainiac
>tfw brainiacs consider me a brainlet
Being moderately above average sucks