What is the real "red pill"?

What is the real "red pill"?

Not literature

This dick

That society is made up of varying different people who all have their ideological preferences making decisions all the time to drive towards these goals and that ultimately these constant differing actions come together to form unpredictable events which may seem meaningful or connected but are in reality a pure coincidence or irrationally planned and you don't actually have access to all the information, you are making causal assumptions and change your causal framework depending upon the situation you are in in order to fulfil your ultimate ideological preferences.

Dextromethorphan

t. The Jews

life shouldn't be allowed to exist on earth, we should extinguish it in all its forms

I want a third pill

The only answer

Natsoc, /pol/ really is always right

Das Kapital.

Why did you think it was called the red pill?

But pills are swallowed, not sniffed.

You sure?

This. Take 600mg of dxm, learn we are literally living in a simulation.

That the words "Red Pill" were coined by a pair of trannies in a movie where the heroes are diverse and the villains are all well dressed white males.

Impregnating your twelve year old looking girlfriend, moving into her ultra Christian right wing republican family's house, manage not paying rent or having a job, spend your time reading Marxist and subversive literature, watching movies and planning your career while raising your son in a beach community

That there are no pills, and all beliefs are the death of intelligence.

Killing yourself

omega3

It's a compilation of 10 Films

BADLANDS (1973)
A CLOCKWORK ORANGE (1971)
HIROSHIMA MON AMOUR (1959)
A MAN ESCAPED (1956)
LE SILENCE DE LA MER (1949)
STAGECOACH (1939)
M (1921)
HE WHO GETS SLAPPED (1924)
THE KID (1921)

Ur welcome and I'm sorry for the dismantling

Plato was right all along. Learn to love and give birth to Beauty and justly order your soul and then you'll achieve eudaimonia.

i was going to post something shitty but i actually like this

chinese advil

Plato also said we should divide the people into lower and higher classes and lie to them with " every human is made of a different metal, and the gold dudes get to fuck first, everyone else gets sloppy seconds" (source: the repubic)

>muh perfect forms

if that is red, i wanna know what's orange