How can we stop Flat Earth? What is a proof even a total idiot cannot deny?

How can we stop Flat Earth? What is a proof even a total idiot cannot deny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-V-ZfRXReKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well we have pictures, but they deny those. So my conclusion is that they're brain damaged (or trolling).

the fucking gravitational instability of it for starters

or lack of other gigantic disc-shaped stellar objects

They can deny any proof because they think it's all a conspiracy and that they're being lied to.

I wouldn't have made this thread if not for the fact this mind virus is spreading rapidly. Now two people I know personally, one a good friend believes the earth is flat. Whatever shape the earth is, I don't want to live on it anymore.

The thing I have to ask is what sort of person has zero personal experience affirming a curved earth? If I am overlooking the ocean and I see part of a ship or part of a moon or part of a skyline then I can assume the earth isn't flat.

I don't know what to say, other than get better friends.

user, nobody here actually believes in the Flat Earth. People pretend they do, because it makes people like you really angry and shower them in (you)s.

What's there explanation for timezones again?

Timezones are an Illuminati lie.

Idiots are idiots, you dont have to do anything for them, user

Their explanation is it's waves hiding the ship. Atleast that's the one I hear bandied about most often when presented with that evidence.

It's the fault of faggots using "i bet you believe the earath is falt too lol so dumbo! :D" when arguing to dismiss any opposition, though generous use of hitlers does improve the weight of such arguments tremendously. Anyway.
Now, thanks to that, the ultimate assburger bait has been born and it works flawlessly over and over again. If it attracts legit schizos who improve it then all the better.

"Why would they lie about the earth being flat? What do they gain? NASA funding is shit so clearly not that."

Ask them why do planes fly along great circles to get from point A to point B faster if a straight line along a flat surface is supposed to be the shortest distance.

The earth is a disc with the north pole in the middle. The sun flies over it in a big circle like a giant spotlight. seriously.

stop trying to educate dindus. it's a waste of time and money

Unrelated, but a toroid like OP's gif is gravitationally stable, even the bobbing "orbit" is possible for such a system.

government conspiracy to control commercial flight paths of course

Coreolis effect, celestial seasons, moon phases, the fact that we can accurately predict comets and meteors' arrivals, temperature variation, historical text, the lack of scientific authority flat earth conceptualizers have, gravity, shadows, the atmosphere, centripetal force, the observation about telescopes showing all others celestial bodies as generally spherical.

That last one get shot down if they dont believe in telescopes.

Tell them that the majority of airlines do this, even those outside of the US. It's impossible for all governments to agree on something so insignificant as the path of a plane so there is no way that that can be the case.

I have the same problem. The real culprit is China doing a massive disinformation campaign to the USA using grass roots shit like this. They are trying to undermine the citizen's trust with the government. Bad science is merely one tactic.

>tfw planes got faster and faster over the decades, but travel times remain the same due to the logistics of holding patterns and airport traffic

Seismology. It works.

Show them this. You're not woke unless you know the Earth is actually a raptor

Something something optical lensing something something only happens in support of my viewpoint.

Gravity doesn't exist on most flat Earth models you dunce

M&, that isn't evidence. Check the fuckin angles in comparison to how big globe earth is supposed to be. That would happen wether on a sphere or not

Both flat earth and ball shaped earth are physical models descripting a phenomena. Other is to be chosen out and Occam's razor highly suggest ball shaped earth.

Don't get too emo in science or they will too and then all hell breaks loose.

maybe but it wouldn't happen if it were flat.

>Implying China exists

And why is that? Explan simple sci to me pl0x

its not even science. I'm just saying perspective doesn't allow the projection of a flat surface to overlap something on top of it. The only way you can have a sun"set" in the flat earth model is if the sun travels further and further away until its just an indistinct point on the horizon, maintaining a constant distance from the horizon with respect to its visible size.

>on top of it

I mean above it

If the Earth is flat, why are there mountains?

What's the response to the pics again? That they're all photoshopped?

this

If flat earthers think the sun goes under the disk, how do they explain the fact that the sun is shining on some part of the earth all the time?

godplaysgolf.gif

Nothing can convince them because they're trolling you.

So, first on, we could tell him what the earth rotation is by the points where the sun is by our eyes. Second, some flat earther managed to do a really high fly and made a cam on board. Because he didn't see the earth curvitchure with his naked eyes. But you know that if you make an image with no curvitchure smaller there is still none and if you make a picture with a curvitchure smaller the curvitchure gets bigger. And so he accidently made the prove that the earth is round and he didn't even notice. But I think the other flat earthers will think that the images are fake, eventho they are by a flatearther. There are much more things you could list, but they will never accept them.

*Because he didn't see the curvitchure with his naked eyes, he thought there would be none.

have you ever actually been to where it shines and doesn't shine at the same time?

>If flat earthers think the sun goes under the disk
man, my brain hurt reading this post.

you have to know the geocentric model in order to disprove it.

I saw on tv a group of people get a powerful laser, fix it on the edge of a lake and then they take a boat out several miles and the laser goes over the top of the boat proving that the earth is curved.

>Flat lake + laser

And the laser goes over the top of the boat when it was zeroed on a mark on the side of the boat when it was next to the shore

Analemma

Not sure why nobody has mentioned this yet but... ask them why we have never found an edge of the earth. If the earth was flat there would have to be an edge to it and since we have sailed and flown around the earth and never found an edge then obviously earth is a sphere.

Nothing you say will help them. Their brain lacks the hardware capable of understanding this.

You have to understand how the flattard sees the world.
They have the concept of "everything falls 'down'", since as far as they've experienced, everything does indeed fall "down".

Therefore if the Earth was round, people would fall off the Earth.

Therefore the Earth cannot possibly be round. Since they've been to Australia and didn't fall off!

These people view the world as do 3 year olds.

If Sun is a spotlight, you should see a well-defined region where it shines to. But no, you see it shine wherever it is, in all directions.

There's no point in trying prove to retarded people that Earth is not flat.
Just look at this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=-V-ZfRXReKM

Well the sun goes under the disk at night obviously.

>If Sun is a spotlight, you should see a well-defined region where it shines to. But no, you see it shine wherever it is, in all directions.

>you have to know the geocentric model in order to disprove it.

and on the geocentric model, the sun is about 32 miles in diameter, and about 3500 miles in the air.

>What is a proof even a total idiot cannot deny?
A total idiot can deny anything. That's their magic.

here's a simple experiment that casts doubt on gravity.

take 3 rooms, and 3 objects. a room with a vacuum, a room with 1 atmosphere of pressure at 14 PSI, and a room with several thousand atmopsheres of pressure at 200,000 PSI. the 3 objects are a ball, a ballon, and a feather.

in the vacuum, the ball, and the feather fall at the same rate, because there is no air resistance for the feather, and the balloon floats up.

in the 1 atmosphere room, the ball falls at the normal rate neglecting a little air resistance. the feather falls at a much loser rate because it is struggling to push away the air, and the balloon floats to the top of the room.

the 3rd room with 200,000 PSI of atmospheric pressure when you release the 3 objects none of them move. the ball and feather are not dense enough to push the air away so it can fall down. the balloon is not strong enough to push the air out of the way so it can float up

this can be observed in the ocean. when a whale dies 1 of 2 things will happen depending on how deep the whale is in the ocean at time of death. it will either float to the top, because the atmopshereic pressure is not strong enough to push the corpse down. or if it is deep enough, the atmospheric pressure is strong enough to push the corpse down at the bottom of the ocean.

this is why cannon balls can not sink in mercury. this is why wood floats on water. its a matter of density.

if gravity were a thing clouds would not be able to float, for they weight millions upon millions of pounds of water.

if I took an apple, it would sink any day of the week

if i, without changing its weight, changed its atomic density to match a feather, it would be met with much air resistance, and fall at a much slower rate.

if i changed its atomic density, without changing its weight to the density of helium gas, it would float and rise with a vengeance.

What decides up for floating/down for falling?

Hint: the popular story of where this answer comes from involves an apple

>I a 20 yo dumdum

>What decides up for floating/down for falling?

density of its atomic structure, and atmospheric pressure.

>we have
there is no we, unless you are a hippie

So why is air at the top to begin with?

Hint: something must be pulling dense things down

>So why is air at the top to begin with?
why does a cannon ball float on top of a pool of mercury?

because its the least dense material, and most objects have such a density that it can push air aside with ease.

/thread

So why does a cannon ball go towards the sky instead of downwards?

Hint: this remains true if the water is in the middle of a block of lead or suspended in a vacuum

>So why does a cannon ball go towards the sky instead of downwards?

Romans 1:22
Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

> he quotes the bible

> he doesn't realise the Vatican recognises a heliocentric model

>doesn't realize that I'm belong to the gnostic christians.

>doesn't realize the vatican invented Islam, and the heliocentric model is the foundation of all misinformation and pseudiscience

>he doesn't understand the context of my picture, how the pope is reading the quran, a book of pedophilia, goatfucking, and deception

>he still thinks that space is a vacuum

>he thinks I accept the authority of the child fucking satanic cabal that is the vatican on matters of thinking, and scripture

Fuck off back to vixra, faggot.

I assume you live in the US. Your country's education system is third world tier, there's nothing you can do. You guys are hopeless.

>In a vacuum the balloon floats
But It doesn't.

Actually it would pop, but even if it magically didn't it still would fall.

Sorry for assuming you were at least smart enough to recognise the bishop of Rome's authority.

Anyway, if you're over going full . If I seal water and a rubber ball in a jar, and turn it upside down, why does the ball go to the top?

>I don't understand Archimedes' principle.

>appeal to authority
>what is the protestant reformation
>what is several denominations of Christianity regularly call Rome a fraudulent counterfeit of Christianity.

why would I accept the authority of a seat thats been occupied by numerous pedophiles

>Anyway, if you're over going full . If I seal water and a rubber ball in a jar, and turn it upside down, why does the ball go to the top?

because of buoyancy and atmospheric pressure?

>doesn't understand that Buyoancy and density in relation to atmospheric pressure is how and why objects rise and fall, and has nothing to do with gravity.

whoops. you're right, since there is no atomic matter to support it, the helium will not float. the rest of my post still stands.

see

>and has nothing to do with gravity.
Wrong.

This is a hypothetical airtight jar, with nothing but a rubber ball and water.

In fact, I have a perfect glass ball with some water and some air in it. Why does the water fall to the bottom when rotating it?

uh huh.

because the universe comes with an up and down orientation.

the water still has atmospheric pressure. and the ball still has atomic density.

>In fact, I have a perfect glass ball with some water and some air in it. Why does the water fall to the bottom when rotating it?

because denser objects will seek the bottom.

>>So why does a cannon ball go towards the sky instead of downwards?

lets not forget this is the caliber of your questioning.

>If I seal water and a rubber ball in a jar, and turn it upside down, why does the ball go to the top?

this argument in itself does nothing to help the notion that gravity exists.

Have you ever been in a plane? You can see the curvature.

I was trying to get into your level, since you seem to be incapable of understanding just how insignificant we are on a universal scale(that increases he significance of god caring for us, it doesn't diminish it).

topographical maps don't reflect curvature, 2 states have had their maps compiled between Kansas and Florida by a few universities.

both have been found to be flatter than pancakes.

You do know what magnetic field lines look like, right?

Absolutely retarded. Low tier bait. The atmosphere itself weighs ~6,000,000,000,000,000 tons.

if you had a stairway to heaven you still couldn't get on my level.

>since you seem to be incapable of understanding just how insignificant we are on a universal scale

there are only 2 real views you can have of the world.

that the earth is stationary, covered by a firmament. with the sun and moon revolving around it.

or that the earth is randomly flying through space, covered by an atmosphere that should be in all senses ripped off by the "vaccum" of space" following the sun at 66,000 miles per hour, while the sun is going a further 1 million miles per hour.

>(that increases he significance of god caring for us, it doesn't diminish it)

this is some autistic level thinking. this would also make God a liar, since he clearly states the earth does not move, and is fixed on foundations.

You forgot that the sun is orbiting a black whole in the middle of The Milky Way, which is even faster still.

and yet there is only 14 pounds per square inch of atmospheric pressure.

yes?

Hey look, that map distorts shit.

How do you explain cartographic projections, and their accuracy/lack thereof?

yup, ever download stelarium?

the pyramids were built on a geocentric cosmology, as were most major world monuments.

How are the pyramids being built based on the stars moving in the sky relative to a rotating earth related to cartographic distortion?

>hey look that map distorts shit

>How do you explain cartographic projections, and their accuracy/lack thereof?

can you?

Yes, the earth is a spheroid and it's quite literally impossible to project a spheroid onto a 2D net without distortion.

the people who made pyramids that make Venus, Mars, and Saturn align with their points thought the earth was a stationary object, and flat as a pancake.

thats pretty impressive IMHO

ok, explain to me why topographical maps don't reflect curvature in any way, shape, or form.

>source: aplanetruth
Wew, lad. How about you make a rocket yourself (5k$ feasible) and verify it? Or ask people who fly fighter jets. Or fly a fucking plane and look out of the window.

wew lad, its like there are much simpler ways to prove there is no curvature considering it follows an equation and everything.

They tracked the motion of the stars. Here's how to make something that aligns with the sun with just a pole and paint:

1) Acquire patch of concrete with a pole in the middle.

2) Every day for one year, at noon, paint a circle on the ground at the tip of the pole's shadow.

3) You now have a map of where the sun will be at noon, relative to your pole and the ground.

4) Pick a day's circle, and run a string from the top of the pole to the circle.

5) Suspend rings around the string.

6) The sun will shine through those rings into the ground at noon once a year.

7) Repeat for other celestial bodies.

yes, not only did they track the motion of the stars, they understood the platform they were viewing it on was stationary. good job.

Because they're for local purposes. Each equidistant line is relative to just it's adjacent ones, and curvature is dispersed across all of them.

How do you explain accurate predictions of the changing magnetic north without a spherical earth?

The "pear shape" is slight. He was just trying to sound cool.

There are. But these retard don't believe in photos nor equations. Seeing it with their own eyes is about the only thing that might convince them (even though i doubt it).