If Nietzsche were so smart, then why didn't he do math?

If Nietzsche were so smart, then why didn't he do math?

Never read his work, but there are different forms of intelligence.

Lol no

Nietzsche's work is nice poetry, but he's too much of a hopeless romantic for his ideas to be taken seriously.

>Never read his work, but there are different forms of intelligence.

Yeah, just like borderline retarded people are not intelligent in the math sense, but they are intelligent in their own special way :)

I've met some fucking stupid math majors.

More like how he was intelligent enough to matter while current day """"""scientists""""" are busy screaming about muh climate DESPITE almost never be able to predict the weather on the television!

>implying philosophers aren't literally perfect for math and vice versa

user, pls

Yea, picking a major doesn't make you smart.

most of the people I know who are ~good at math~ are moderately dumb in everything that isn't math

the exceptions are math/physics/prob a couple other majors/definitely not engineers who are also phil/english/visual art/etc.

Obviously, you are just comparing technicians and proper academics. Someone who is genuinely smart can be proficient in many areas till some degree and most of the gist is basically preferences.

>when your too stupid to realize intelligence isn't one solely defined thing

It's also not categorized into special snowflake memes. What we know is that there is very little variability in human brain structure.

b8/10

>what we know is that there is very little variability in human brain structure

considering that this means basically nothing, i'm gonna say you're not qualified to say either way.

brainlet spotted

nah i'm saying that people who are just math and physics majors, no matter how good they are, are also pretty dumb

Its the best we got not considering multiple intelligence theory has basically no evidence for it and no serious psychologist uses that model
They think the same about you buddy.

>ze god is ded xDDDD
>le übermensch xDdDddD lelelllel

>he fell for the multiple intelligences meme
>he hasn't read about general intelligence

same with general intelligence tho

also they can think that all they want, but my 3.7 in my act sci program and 3.8 in english points to me being at least a lil above average

Math is for brainlets

Early on he did well in math but he lost interest in later school days.

In his career as a philosopher he was dismissive of scientists but later changed his mind and, like Goethe, he eventually viewed the scientist as a high level being.

this

Music > Philosophy > Economics > Liberal Arts > Engineering > Physics > Applied Math > Pure math

I dont have the pic atm, but science has proven that musicians have a really high IQ, roughly in the 180 range, while math majors' are down there with dumber than averages', usually down in the 85 ish range.

I know that this goes against what most of you belive but,

>leleleleleleel i can do 1+1 i is si smart mommy told me so :DDDDDDDDD

is just a meme.

Need a quick rundown on this guy

Music > Philosophy >= Pure Math > Liberal Arts > Applied Math > Physics > Engineering > Economics

>using the measure of traditional intelligence, IQ, to prove your idea of real intelligence
I don't see how that could go wrong

he did well on math on school but he considered it too cold an boring

>if you are smart you must do math
I know it's a 0/10 shitpost full of memeing high-schoolers, but this is retarded even by these standards.
t. math grad

Just because somebody didn't do math doesn't mean they are not smart. The two aren't mutually exclusive. Everyone thinks Charles Darwin is a genius yet he hated math.

Charles Darwin hired a math tutor to teach him algebra one. He hated math and dismissed the math tutor. He later on regretted no learning math. He would hire his cousin who is a stat major to do his stats for his biology research.

Two words

Wasted talent