Are you guys afraid to read McElroy or something?

Are you guys afraid to read McElroy or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!boYgWAbD!1xkIq8XFUIr1DLUJeaaUXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm afraid of

no, just found Night Soul to be underwhelming

ye cuz they short story b

post his best sample
I have a million other things to read and I need convincing he should be included

i ordered The Smuggler's Bible but it's taking forever to get here

>be ausfag
>no good brick and mortar bookstores
>no good local
>even second hand books cost $20-$30 each because of shipping costs and our trash currency
>when you do order books they take at least 3 weeks to arrive
>tfw

If you need convincing, he's not for you senpai.

>boo hoo dingo ate my book

kek

not afraid, excited

use the "Look Inside" feature on Amazon

Stupidest post in this thread, literally convinced me not to read him, and I bet it even made you feel good to write.
No, either hand deliver his best samples to me pronto on the double or quit memeing him.

i don't waste my time with drivel

y u say that?

No it's just that there's far more important writers to be reading and there's only a limited amount of time we get on this Earth to be able to read stuff

no one is going to open his book and type it out. just google it its very easy to do

You only read shit that is "important"?
Are you mentally ill?

he's a typical /lit pseud. he just ousted himself.

The significant authors open you up to many doors of literature due to their monumental influence, whereas reading a niche meme author is just not all that worthwhile other than jerking off to strangers on the literature forum of a Indonesian finger puppet idea consortium.
And influence aside they're just good, which is how they got important in the first place.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

i made a mcelroy mega folder the other day, does anybody have pdfs/epubs of anything not in here?
mega.nz/#F!boYgWAbD!1xkIq8XFUIr1DLUJeaaUXA

Stop memeing him then. I've seen too many silly threads discussing how rare and good his books are and how 'end game' they are. Yet I haven't seen anyone actually discuss the work just hype it up. No one cares. I'm not looking him up.

Hold up nigger I'm reading actress in the house as we speak. I'll get back to you when I finish. So far my first impression is how is this guy not more famous.

I've read Cannonball and thought it was one of the best books I've ever read, and I've now order Women and Men and waiting for that to arrive

fancy

how much did w&m cost you?

also id advise reading night soul, smugglers bible and maybe lookout cartridge before that

how come?

its a big book

in all seriousness though its like 1.5x the size of war and peace and has some of his most difficult passages, not to mention a really fractured and multilayered narrative. its definitely worth reading some of his shorter (and cheaper) novels first.

in fact you can download nice epubs of some of them in my mega folder

it did because you're a pussy who should neck himself. You aren't hard enough for the greatest postmodernist alive.

doing gods work my son.

Yea but short stories can deliver the best of a writer in concise forms. Only a few of them really caught me as interesting. I have Women and Men and don't really intend to read it, maybe I'll borrow Lookout Cartridge from the library but I'm not waiting with baited breath.

u wanna send me ur women and men?

only when I'm done with it

no problem user
this. some of mcelroys best stuff is in night soul.

>"I'm reading as we speak"
>on the first page

embodiment of Veeky Forums

lmao no I only had the first page saved retard.

More of the same

wew getting a bit heated after the banter lad.

how is it btw i bought Actress recently [\spoiler]

Women and Men cost me $30nzd

what the fug how did you do that

congratulations user