How come + and - attract?
How come mass attracts mass?
How come???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoL-GvrsC0E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah! How come!

i agree with this question

Physicist-shamans will say "that is just the way it is. Now recite 30 newtons laws to repent for your lapse in faith"

Because we notice the attraction via experiment.

This is the Veeky Forums version of pic related

We don't know.

string theory was invented just for this. basically between + and - and masses there are these strings that pull them together. they are often very thin so you don't see them.

You tryin to plug your meme, boy? I'm on to you.

why would the answer matter (eh eh)

but really, how come??? (eh eh)

seriously tho, if you knew what the underlying interaction of fields mediating the behavior of massive particles were, what would you actually know? what would this tell you? what would it potentially get you closer to understanding? what is it you're actually trying to find out? do you really think it's higgs mechanics?

>tfw I was the "retard" who spammed "why can't atheists answer a single question?" back in 2014

we're you trolling or had you been trolled?

No but seriously, what the fuck IS charge even?

It means the particle is to the left or right of zero on the number line afaik

fundamental and trivial

A conserved quantity w.r.t. a contnuous symmetry.

A property of particles.

It's fields bitch, I don't have to explain shit.

Charge means either "yummy yumy im hungy for electrons" or "oh my im too full of electrons take some please"

"Scientists" have to invent fictional stuff like dark matter to avoid admitting that they don't know why god made it that way

Humanity invented a fictitious "God" as a placeholder for that which is unknown (and possibly unknowable).

cause mass is homosexual and wants to chase down that ass

tiny demons pulling and pushing

electromagnetism

this is fucking terrible. Your OC?

thats a long post just to say "I'm buttmad"

Didn't realize we were in a cringe thread.

>buttmad
Lmao fukkin rekt

microjews who have been given shekels, the more shekels the higher the charge

It's all aether. It actually exists
youtube.com/watch?v=xoL-GvrsC0E

I was a newfag and didn't know how to get replies. This was one of the first ways of baiting people.

Then I did the same on /pol/.
"Why can't americans answer a single question? etc..."

fuhrer confirms

B A N T Z

Pussy (-) attracts my + sized dick.
Two healthy individuals with similar masses and low fat content attract each other. An invidual with much higher mass has so much attraction that any other lesser individual will be crushed under their gravity. Needless to say one best stay away from such black holes.