ITT: desktops of Veeky Forums

let's see them

Other urls found in this thread:

uploads7.wikiart.org/images/vasily-vereshchagin/the-apotheosis-of-war-1871.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Black wallpaper since I always have something on fullscreen or several windows at the same time so there is no point to see a wallpaper for 10seconds when I turn on my PC.

wow and I thought all the cavemen were gone

>using desktop at all when you have total commander for files and the task bar for anything else you use frequently

Your wallpaper is fucking useless unless you just stare it at like a drooling retard.

Let me get that pape though. It pleases my retinas.

My computer has Moreau's Pieta as a wallpaper but my phone has a Dore Inferno piece to compliment yours

I've had this desktop background for a couple years now. Just the right amount of blank space and not distracting at all.

rate me, plebs

>everything must be 100% utilitarian all the time unless you're a retard
Why are you mocking people for wanting their things to look nice? Who hurt you?

my phone wallpaper, my room, my apartment, etc. are just as bland. i'm not boring. i just don't like to express how i feel or broadcast what i like because i don't want to be criticized for it.

0/10
Shit OS

>hamachi
>steam
>audacity
>google chrome
top pleb

I've got two.

there is literally nothing wrong with steam

I'm not edgy, I swear.

Better resolution: uploads7.wikiart.org/images/vasily-vereshchagin/the-apotheosis-of-war-1871.jpg

>literally nothing wrong with botnet DRM
fix'd

Sure, we'll go with that.

Think of me as a YA reader. I don't care enough about my hobby to do it properly.

artsy fag reporting in

gimme somthing classical and cute

I change them sometimes

My wallpapers are off-and-on, but I can't describe how much I have loved this one over the years

>tfw no post-impressionist gf