My friend has an iq of 165 and has photographic memory but is majoring in the liberal arts (English and classics)...

My friend has an iq of 165 and has photographic memory but is majoring in the liberal arts (English and classics) rather than STEM. What do I tell him?

Nothing. Why would he cuck himself into doing shit that he clearly doesn't enjoy?

You tell him this: do what you want and I hope that it makes you happy!

start with the greeks

Oh but if anyone else were to major in the liberal arts you call them shitters?

Do you Think he'd have the capacity for stem or am I just smarter in math ?

>What do I tell him?
He's doing the right thing.
He will enjoy pussy and a non autistic life.

Fuck wrong picture.

STEM is for people in the middling iq range of 115 to 145 who just want to secure a decent life, a person with an iq of 165 doesn't really have to be pragmatic in their choice of major of at all.

So the smartest of the smart shouldn't further our world and quality of life?

why would such a person be obligated to do so

(OP)
Good! Less Competition!

He could Steal our Job.

Tell Him Nothing

He threw away "300k starting, any job"

More Jobs for us.

Because he's capable of solving problems others aren't.

>Is = ought
Hmm

He could help develop an Alcubierre Warp Drive for Interstellar travel, help Elon Musk to Colonize Mars or discover the Cure of Cancer or AIDS.

But instead He chose >major in the liberal arts (English and classics) rather than STEM.

What's it like in China?

>I iz ze trve anarchist LMAOOO
Why are middle schoolers allowed here?

I never see anarchists running around ad homineming people like this.
Why are you less mature than the middle schoolers you are attacking?

>I never see anarchists running around ad homineming people like this.
You need to go out more often.

Probably doesnt give a fuck about helping brainlets spread their worthless offspring throughout the universe

Tell him congrats for reaching enlightenment.

STEM is only temporary enlightenment; it shouldn't be a career. Those who study history and literature and do STEM as a hobby are the true among the masked (Veeky Forums)

that just makes him very likely to succeed in his chosen field
did you ever consider that not all highly intelligent people don't have the autistic sense of duty to the world you imagine them to?

fuck i accidentally an english here

>photographic memory

lmao nice Big Bang Theory reference bro, sick

Someone's jealous.

>someone's jealous of something made up

you betcha

>I never researched a thing in my life and am too far in denial to acknowledge any sort of information on the internet

>while true photographic memory has never been demonstrated to exist.[5][7]

#rekt #kys #stopposting

You done did me a confuse

Seemed like a good picture to me

Nigga like that is going to be successful wherever he goes.

either omit the not or don't from my second sentence and it'll make sense haha

Tell him money will allow him to change the world, or that a liberal arts degree is not going to help him be proud of himself at any rate. That type of knowledge is easy to acquire as a hobby. Rounding out experiences and personality is easy when you are intelligent and aren't literally autistic.

Pick something challenging, try to get a real work ethic, and if he's lucky find some great ideas and change the world. If he doesn't care about the rest of the world, and isn't proud, then STEM is wasted on him anyway.

Fucking nothing. Let them do what they enjoy, goddamn.

>photographic memory
>Used IQ instead of just saying he was intelligent
yeah, OP is a faggot

photographic memory doesnt exist

I wouldn't really call that middling. 115 - 145 is still high cognition, especially towards the far end of that spectrum, but otherwise I agree.

lmao brainwashed fgt which thinks getting jobs is good. classic kek.

We all hear about this guy and fucking talk about him like hes fucking jesus. Guy just wants to live a cool life and has realised how fucked our society is and probably doesnt necessarily want to help and hes not obliged to anyways.

Tell him that you're happy that he's persuing what he enjoys and finds interesting, then wish him future success.