Unironically why are missing links never found?

Unironically why are missing links never found?

creationmoments.com/content/everything-you-want-know-about-dinosaurs

because then they wouldn't be missing, and there would be a new "missing link" according to creationists. there are lots of fossils that show stages of change.

Numberists may claim that two comes after one, but what about the infinitely many number between one and two? Sure there's 2.5, 2.3333, and even 2.838483837473, but what about all the other numbers? Checkmate numberists. Numbers were all created at the same time and have no chronological order.

"Missing link" is an outdated term, same as "transitional form." Paleontologists and evolutionary biologists don't look for a distinct form, but a certain trait.

"Links" are found all the time. Prior to being found, they were, I guess, missing.

>creationmoments.com

Is this b8?

>creationmoments.com
L0Lno fgt pls

They're all in the uncanny valley.

what we've found ARE links actually...
there was stuff before them

Fossils of mammals are rare as fuck.

>australopithecus
>tiktaalik
Etc

I suppose that just means that most mammals die gruesome deaths and seem to outwit all manner of preservation.

It means they're mostly soft and squishy and don't die in areas conducive to fossilization.

>Unironically why are missing links never found?

Because every single species and individuum is a "link" it would be highly improbable to find every single species since fossilisation doesn't happen that often.

Speciation and adaptation are often very rapid processes in evolutionary time marked by relatively long intervals of conservation. Far from the gradual change brainlets with a darwinian understanding of evolution understand.
Also missing links are a boogeyman that functions to keep the creationist dogma in line.
You have to have a child-like ignorance of the subject to by into it. Which you don't, you're more like a stupid adult trying to scare adults with the boogeyman in some sort of autistic prank. The end result of which is you being told that you're retarded.
Stop shitting up the board retard.

they say they find them all the time, but finding evidence of this online is not easy (I've only ever found people claiming it to be so)

but as another user says, fossils are very rare. Nothing that dies in a forest leaves a fossil. Nothing that dies on a plain leaves a fossil. Nothing that dies far from shore in the ocean leaves a fossil. You have to die in wet mud or tar or amber or something like that, which is very rare.

>THERE ARE NO NUMBERS BETWEEN 1 AND 2
*shows you 1.5*
>WELL WHAT ABOUT 1.5 AND 2????
*shows you 1.75*
>WELL WHAT ABOUT 1.5 AND 1.75??????
and so on....

I've speculated that the flux of new fitness-improving mutant genes might be greatly increased in the time around pole shifts because the magnetic field of the Earth lets in more radiation around then. Then the missing links would be a small portion of the fossil record because the magnetic field was only destabilized for a small portion of the time.

Also, pre-historic genetic engineering labs managed by aliens can also lead to no missing links in the fossil record.

what the fuck is that thing, its like a pig elelephant but its trunk is just a big weird mouth

>I've speculated that the flux of new fitness-improving mutant genes might be greatly increased in the time around pole shifts because the magnetic field of the Earth lets in more radiation around then. Then the missing links would be a small portion of the fossil record because the magnetic field was only destabilized for a small portion of the time.

An interesting theory; makes sense and would explain the problem if true.

>Also, pre-historic genetic engineering labs managed by aliens can also lead to no missing links in the fossil record.
>8963084
>You troll, you.