Hey guys

Hey guys,
We are starting a new Veeky Forums Discord server as a place for discussion of math and science related topics, as well as a nice place to hang for all those who frequent our board. We are building this from the ground up and would very much appreciate your help.
Join using the following link: discord.gg/q9k7Zr8

>advertising
>some stupid app
I was actually gonna check it out then I got told to dl some gaming chat app
Cmon

Just use it in the browser?
Or you can just keep shit posting.

I'm on phone
Made me dl
I'll check on comp when home
Wasn't shit posting yet
Nice numbers

Well yes, phone requires the app to use, but you can also just run it in your browser on PC.

>download
just use browser

Good server

shitposting this fagnest again huh

i'd rather be with actual people maining their own board instead of a bunch of /r9k/ faggots cross-boarding and raiding our own board.

i love this server

>actual people maining their own board
Well you're actually correct because Veeky Forums is full of underagefags who don't know how to use IRC

>You

Actually fun place to hang out. Isa is a cutie!

I don't get it...

Discord is such a bunch of shit. The only service they are offering is chat, something that has been around since the internet. You're exchanging kilobytes of information.

Yet you choose to go through some corporate trash that runs enough javascript to make you shit your street

Discord tends to capture board culture better and offer something that isn't some /soc/ Skype circlejerk chat. I don't see anything wrong with a board having a chat.

Good night bump.

This is now my favorite server

Use IRC or Jabber

Needs more memes and maths.

As much as I like irc, it's very dated. Being able to easily send images is a big help, for one. Plus being able to get messages when your client isn't open. I'm not a big fan of Discord but it's the best option right now, at least until riot.im develops more.

I'll join but you have to promise to advertise this on Veeky Forums every week for the next year.

Also, I'm 1,000% sure other boards are going to raid

Great server here.