nces.ed.gov/pubs2010/2010161.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-Women are stupid
-CS majors are stupid and neckbeard virgins
-Mathematics is for smart girls
-Psychology is run by brainlets, pretty ironic

>engineering
>implying CivEs are even close in iq to EEs
>implying that even within EE that someone specializing in power and energy is even close in iq to someone in electromagnetics

Who?

autists are rare amongst women

like, technically speaking

I thought science was about seeking truth. Women are just dumber, that's why they need all the womeninstem bullshit

>Health professions and biology
>Retarded
Cause fuck medicine, am I right?

just because something is useful doesn't mean it's necessarily difficult, which is what I'm guessing "retarded" means in this case

>statistics
>hard

randy olson

>wish I could read a graph
too bad I'm a woman

>implying it isn't
>mfw

>Your degree is retarded and mine is not!
>t. totally unbiased person

So is this graph saying I can get smart pussy if I major in math? Sounds fine to me.

they fucking ugly tho

women earn more degrees because they have more population towards the mean, men earn the hard degrees because they have more population at the extremities of the distribution.

Where is chemistry?

Why isn't math at the top of average IQ? Everyone knows pure math is a little harder than physics.

i get the impression that physics lab classes are a lot more strenuous than math coursework

t. math major

>physics major w/ high IQ

50% women, below 100 iq.

hard enough to keep women away it seems

A thousand times this. EM/DSP master race here.

Why are there more women in math than engineering when math is harder? Is it because math is something you study for a hobby, and engineering has actual job prospects?

>roflbot
End your life.

>strenuous

To be completely clear, physics lab classes don't need more intelligence or more effort. They are just more fucking tedious. All of physics is literal brainlet tier, to the point that no joke, you could barely understand anything but just memorize equations and practice a bit so that you know how to apply concepts in different scenarios and you are good to go.

t. math major taking physics classes to get an easy high-credit A that can balance my GPA in the rare event that I get a B in topology or analysis

For that you need to read the x-axis of the graph. Math has a higher density of women (I conjecture that this is because physics is a homobois club for men looking for pipe, and women are not allowed). More women = lower average IQ. If we considered only male students math would be at the top, naturally.

>math is harder than engineering

kek

Math is far easier than engineering. Maybe Civil Eng is easier but that's it.

>45% women in maths
Feels like 25% in Australia

perv uncles r 2 blame

Yeah but physics has experimentalists and astronomers were also lumped in. Astronomy is a lot easier than physics, I imagine. I guess math has Applied Math to bring down the score too, so I don't know.

>science was about seeking truth
There are people on Veeky Forums who seriously have this kindergarten worldview. Also, checked'em.

>All of physics is literal brainlet tier

Maybe mathfags should stop playing their autistic number games for a while and solve String Theory for us brainlets then. Oh wait, they cannot do that, lol

>Mathematics IQ 130

>Physics&Astronomy IQ 134

>wasting intelligence on a career in mathematics

Sad day for mankind.

This is a stereotypical bullshit graph. I'm a little disappointed in you, Veeky Forums. You can't equate all three factors at the same time. Either field x has higher/lower IQ students or field y has more or less women studying. No matter how favourably you pick degrees you can't draw a correlation between females and intelligence from that.

On top of that the stats themselves seem to be flat out made up. Psychology is the most popular female bachelor at like 70% and no, not 90% or whatever of social workers are female. Refer to this report from the national center for education statistics nces.ed.gov/pubs2010/2010161.pdf and see for yourself

Why are some of the dots not labeled?

Can you please explain this to me
Difference between power and energy vs electromagnetics

I live in EU, and in Eng. Uni. we only have energetics, which includes electromagnetics.

I dont get how can it be separated?