Did he just have autism?

Did he just have autism?

>walked around all day talking to people until they had to ignore him and walk away
>asked people the most basic questions all the time
>unkempt, poor, somewhat of an outcast

It's time to stop posting

>tfw so annoying the people democratically decide to execute you

Yes.

No.

He understood that these basic questions were deeper than they seemed, and that people viewed the world without really knowing what they are seeing.

Autistic people have a hard time seeing the bigger picture.

This is what I'm talking about

He was more of a schizo with his daimon bothering him all of the time.

>Be so intelligent you intimidate people just by asking them simple questions
>Go around proving that everyone is an idiot besides you
>So sexy even alcibiades wants to sleep with you but you're too good for him
>Celebrated genius and military commander
>Implying he didn't choose to be executed while humiliating the audience

Yeah because opposing the state/government with your teachings is so annoying and worth executing someone over.

I mean really we should do that more often, just throw everyone in prison who opposes the state

This. It's unethical to challenge the status quo. One must remain stoic in the face of cultural inconsistencies. Revolutionize your own thoughts but abide by the laws of the land. It's much more peaceful.

kys

>tfw so fucking autistic you don't even care if you die as long as you are right about some unimportant bullshit argument

>he doesn't have principals

Of course I have principals that I personally abide by and that's it. Do you seriously try to impose your principals on others?

>Tfw so autistic you value your pathetic existence more than great virtue and glory for all eternity

Why would he care about his life, he had already done everything and experienced the best of the best, he chose virtue over the few years of existence he had left.

No, I do not have principals. I have principles, you illiterate shit.

If you are a teacher by profession, yes...

Calm down faggot I used his misspelling to further illustrate his ridiculous statement.

The status quo needs to be challenged from time to time in order to be strengthened and purified.

The law needs to be broken for the same reason.

He's Plato's imaginary friend

>Stupid fucking dumblr quote picture
>"Rules were made to be broken xD"
Get off my board,
Veeky Forums is for tru intellectuals only

Would true intellectuals refrain from writing or teaching what they know or believe to be true because the government told them to stop?

Go back to r.eddit or tumblr please.

What about leaving behind his THREE kids? -- with literally nothing at that. Socrates was a terrible father, cared more about muh virtue and glory more than his family. Poor Xanthippe, she deserved better.

It's a quote by Edward Abbey. He is well respected here.

>What about leaving behind his THREE kids?
Socrates was a NIGGER

Jordan Peterson approves

"The revolutionary hero re-orders the protective structure of society, when the emergence of an anomaly makes such re-ordering necessary. He is therefore the agent of change, upon whose actions all stability is predicated. This capacity – which should make him a welcome figure in every community – is exceedingly threatening to those completely encapsulated by the status quo, and who are unable or unwilling to see
where the present state of adaptation is incomplete, and where residual danger lies. The archetypal revolutionary hero therefore faces the anger and rejection of his peers, as well as the terrors of the absolutely unknown. He is nonetheless the “best friend” of the state."

>>asked people the most basic questions all the time
his dialogues feel like he is trolling people that are written like they have a single digit IQ