Things normies say that make you cringe

>I am allergic to GMOS

Other urls found in this thread:

99percentinvisible.org/episode/atom-garden-eden/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Hey that's a nice jacobian matrix
>thanks
>too bad it's not a hessian matrix

Evolution (or whatever) is JUST a theory.

But there was a study that showed that...

I have gluten sensitivity.

>Normies
Fuck off Reddit. Also
>I have EHS
No you don't, you have Munchausen's syndrome.

>If you need help with math, just tell me. I study engineering.

>Dude just soleve for dx lmao

I know what both of those are, but I don't understand the joke.

is it not a theory?
does it just bother you because of the implications?

>fluid mechanics isn't really needed for engineering dude

No you mongoloid. Theory in biological terms is equivalent to principle in physics and mathematics. You don't say hurr limits are just a theory or durr derivatives can't be proven lmao

Evolution is proven to the bone that it is the changing of allele frequency in populations over time.

so you're referring to natural selection as opposed to macroevolution?

Please, no one respond to this. They won't fuck off if they think they can get a good catch.

I'm referring to a population's change in allele over time due to environmental or other constraints, which is evolution. You're talking about the origin of life which is a completely different topic

Sorry mate, I did it. But I heard people on Veeky Forums is smarter than the average so let's see where this gets us

are you unable to defend your point without using bad arguing techniques?

>there was a study that showed that...
I do this very often, how do I break this shit?

sorry about that, I thought the other guy was you.

I do agree with that much. I think most of the time this argument just happens because each party thinks evolution means different things.

>asking him a question
>you
Are you feeling again newfie? I guess you need to lurk rekt threads on /gif/ or Liveleak for a while.

The definition I gave you is the only one used in academia.

>"Hi I'm a person who only reads facebook info post lmao here's studies that make x or y look like it'll kill us/cause cancer/make me space jesus"
>"Well here's why that's retarded and why you might be too..."

>Mutations are bad

>GMOs will hurt my DNA

I once had a diabetic argue with me that GMO's were bad. I explained to her that GM E. coli made her insulin, and her response was, "bacteria aren't organisms you retard because they don't have mouths or eyes or leaves"

IIRC she was a theatre major.

>I'll suck your dick while you read the textbook

yeah engineers take up to calc three which is like 3/4 of your pathetic major.
the rest of ours is spent on how to use math in order to do something worthwhile; we create something. uppervlassmen math majors just have a numerical semantic masturbation session.

mathfags btfo

Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

The word "just" is the problem.

>macroevolution
This word alone is rage creating enough to be on topic

Where did the anti GMO meme come from?

just.. never talk about science with fine arts majors. generally a horrible idea

He's right though

But I wanna be space Jesus

>aren't organisms you retard because they don't have mouths or eyes or leaves

evolution is still only a theory dude.

>imaginary numbers are as real as reals

>"I was really good at maths but I stopped taking it... never understood the part where they swapped numbers for letters and you had to find x"

t. fine arts major

Quads boy

>...that make you cringe

"I made a normie hate thread on Veeky Forums yesterday."

>derivatives can't be proven lmao
Can they not?

What the fuck is with newfags posting normie meme generator shit lately? Is it just one guy, or did a group of middle schoolers find Veeky Forums?

Idk probably some book featured on Dr Oz, Oprah, or the View.
Yeah it's not something I actively try to do. It's like explaining taxes to a 2 year old.

It's from a larger fear of science that starts building up during the atomic age.
When people realize that our technology may be able to destroy the world, they start questioning whether or not we should be studying these mysteries.

Here, have a podcast about irradiating plants to see if we could make more mutations and better crops
99percentinvisible.org/episode/atom-garden-eden/