Do you notice a difference?

Do you notice a difference?

Yes.

barely. I feel like the spicy nacho is just a more heavily seasoned nacho, like they just put more of the same powder in

Definitely. Spicy Nacho isn't as tangy, tastes a lot better.

>Not buying cooler ranch

Who does that?

>"nacho cheese"
>red packaging
Really, U.S.of.A?

Are you colorblind?

Zesty Cheese is objectively the best plain-cheese Dorito but all Doritoes are second-class to Jalapeno & Cheddar

>reddit spacing on Veeky Forums
Who does that?

DORITOS FLAVOURS OFFICIAL POWER RANKINGS

(These are the ones available in Britain)

1. Chilli Heatwave (absolutely fucking delicious, one of my favourite crisps of all time, hands down. I get these all the time)
POWER GAP
5. Lightly Salted (simple but tasty, great with dips)
POWER GAP
100. BBQ Rib (yeah not bad, I've bought these while drunk from many a Paki shop)
POWER GAP
1,000. Nacho Cheese (pretty disgusting, although if there's some around and I'm hungry then I'll eat them)
POWER GAP
9000000001. Cool Original (absolutely disgusting, I genuinely never eat these because they're disgusting)

(There's other flavours available here but I've not had them)

Fuck yes....spicy nacho is spicy, it has a peppery kick to it

nacho cheese is just your average cheese powder flavor

Of course. I'm a white so I have an actual palate

>'it's reddit'

The last defense of a man with no argument and nothing to say.

Or just a poor shitposter.

Does this spacing piss you off?

Too bad.

Don't give in to your autism.

Eat a dick.

>redditors get THIS mad about being called out on using reddit spacing
does sticking out like a sore thumb make you that angry? here's something that'll make you even angrier: [spoiler]President Donald J. Trump[/spoiler]

Reddit spacing is a myth created to bait redditors too young to know Veeky Forums has always double-spaced.

>damagecontrol.jpg
Full of shit.

Here's moot himself doing it on post #50.

Wow and there's also people saying "win" and using emoticons, two things we stopped doing a long time ago, just like reddit spacing. This is some hardcore damage control, I know you're insecure over being called out but there are plenty of things that used to be done back 2003/2004 that have been considered cancerous for a long time now.

>we
>Veeky Forums is one giant hivemind
>MUH SEKRET KLUBB THAT GET 15 MILLION UNIQUE VISITORS A DAY
>REEEEEEEEE

LOL

I came for the shitshow gents, carry on.

>moving goalposts

Just know that every time you cry about "reddit spacing", you're only ousting yourself as a newfag.

>things we stopped doing a long time ago, just like reddit spacing
dipshit

Anyone notice that they seem to add less flavor to Cool ranch doritos? To me they seemed more flavorful back then. Now it just tastes like a regular tortilla chip

Have they ever tried to make a spicy cool ranch?

Dude, back when they had 3-D doritos in the 3 different flavors, I would get a bag of Jalapeno Cheddar ones all the time. They were 100% the best chip I have ever had.

I sometimes order a bag of that flavor off Amazon. Its like 20 bucks for one bag, I think it comes from Canada.

It isnt quite as good as it used to be but its still top tier.

just as god has struggled to make an unstoppable force push an immovable object, so too has frito-lay struggled to produce the spicy-cool ranch dorito

know that they do not struggle in vain

Do you notice a difference. I didn't

This is true though, "reddit spacing" itself is a newfag meme. Reddit probably got it from Veeky Forums in the first place honestly.