Penis shape evolution in humans

It's alleged the penis evolved a somewhat mushroom shape to aid in removing another man's semen from a vagina.

My question is how common would gangbangs have been throughout history for this to be the only remaining penis shape?

Other urls found in this thread:

ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(03)00016-3/fulltext?cc=y=
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/147470490400200105
psychologytoday.com/blog/how-think-neandertal/201309/does-brain-size-matter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_insemination
webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/guide/sperm-and-semen-faq#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Females fuccd a lot of boihoes back then.

everyone had harems.

It's alleged because no one with a career cares even a little bit about this kind of inquiry. Just go back to fapping, brainlet.

T. Autist who gets scared by sexual selection.

It is also the reason we have a "soft plug" for semen. As far as the gangbangs. Those were most likely back when we had full hairy bodies and no real language. Back when the smell of a female in heat would attract males from all over. It most certainly isn't a trait developed during homo sapiens "birth". Many animals have similar features for preventing other males getting in on the action. Some are hard plugging semen while others lock in and don't allow other males to mate.

I am not scared! I repeat: IAM NOT SCARED!

So can men still smell a woman in heat? Are women and or men more attracted to group sex than society would assume?

Something else, why doesn't the penis scoop out its own semen? Wouldn't it have as much chance scooping itself out as competitors?

>So can men still smell a woman in heat?

Yes, to a certain extent, but it will also depend on the woman and the man. Some people don't emit stuff as much as others and some people can't smell very well. But, pheromones are a thing. The biggest problem is the modern use of cologne and perfume fucking with the signaling.

>Are women and or men more attracted to group sex than society would assume?

You'd really need to study that in the proper setting to even remotely find out. Like measuring the body's responses to being in the room with a couple having sex and measuring being in the room during an orgy. If I recall correctly that sort of study has already been done. There's quite a few in the field, perhaps try google scholar.

>why doesn't the penis scoop out its own semen?

It does. That is why it is best if the penis goes soft immediate after orgasm, to help prevent dislodging the soft plug. It is optimal for the woman to orgasm just an instant later, because her orgasm helps pull the semen up further into her.

Yes and our fingers are so long that they can give handjobs

Fuck off with your pseudoscience

ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(03)00016-3/fulltext?cc=y=

journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/147470490400200105

That soft penis thing hadn't occurred to me and makes a lot of sense in context. I never realised that apathy towards sex after cumming is a benefit to stop you scooping out your hard work.

I could make an article how ancient aliens possibly made our arseholes our by fucking them whilst we were still in womb.

It's still pseudoscience

Good luck publishing it.

>pseudoscience
>different animals have different penises and different semen
>theres no evolutionary basis for this. It's just pseudoscience bro lol. Sex is gross eww.

None of the closest living relatives to humans have a similar penis shape. Not even the Bonobo (pic related) whose females are extremely promiscuous and engage in orgies. Males almost never know which children are theirs.

It's pseudoscience because it makes little sense and has little evolutionary backing. If anything I would posit that the shape of the glans is more likely to induce orgasm in the female, or maybe it's similar to feline penile spines and induces ovulation.

Any papers on why black people have such big black cocks?

you have to understand that its an hypothesis, not a fact

less brain mass/volume = more "free" blood
the free blood is used in the peepee, instead of being brainlets and dicklets they're just brainlets

>It is optimal for the woman to orgasm just an instant later, because her orgasm helps pull the semen up further into her.
Then why is it so hard for women to reach orgasm with just penetration?

maybe it has something to do with rape? if the guy just instantly cummies and is done then she doesnt get preggo, if the guy loves her and does stuff well then she cummies and sucks his up aswell?

They are supposed to orgasm after the male, which is the reason for the "difficulty."

They rely on "hard plug" semen instead of being able to remove a soft plug during sloppy seconds.

but the male finishes so much faster than the female and can't go a second time, so surely the female orgasm is almost never achieved
especially if it's in animals, where you mate not for the pleasure of the other partner, but for yours, meaning that you shoot and scoot, instead of slowly making love, making sure the partner reaches climax

Bullshit research. The book that alleged that has been widely debunked.
>we have a "soft plug" for semen.
Except we don't.

>Except we don't.

See >male finishes so much faster than the female and can't go a second time
>can't go a second time

Sounds fucking shitty. Who really has that problem?

>"There is no clear correlation between brain size and intelligence in modern people ".

psychologytoday.com/blog/how-think-neandertal/201309/does-brain-size-matter

How do foreskins factor into this alleging about the purpose of the mushroom shaped head?

>intractable foreskin

u wot?

foreskin helps with entry and locomotion
they didnt have lube in a dispenser back then

That sounds stupid, how could such a thin cap remove any sperm if you shoot the sperm into the vagina.

being a virgin is no excuse to not know anatomy of the vagina and cervix

Women can orgasm from rape.

The common scientific model of social structures before the firmation of family units pictures a tribal group of several dozen men and women of different ages, having regular intercourse with one another and raising children together as part of a tribe, as far as I know. No gangbang needed, just daily business, as sperm is able to conserve for 12? 24? hours inside the vagina?

It matches perfectly into it. Retracted foreskin slides perfectly behind the glans greating a smooth, continous surface that slides perfectly back and forth in her. But becouse M.D. Kikeberg removed your foreskin, you stupid americans made this lie to explain the mushroom shape.

>It's alleged
Which shit-tier writer made this allegation?

The most logical answer. 1 reply and it's bullshit. I'm going back to Veeky Forums. Fucking poorfags.

humans are the only primates that don't have bones in their cocks
it's honest advertising to females: if there's no bone in your penis your dick size depends on how well you develop as well as genetics

>pussy vertebrates
>not having a medieval mace for a penis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_insemination

That second sentence doesnt follow the first. If you had a bone in your dick it would be an 'honest' depiction of your penis size, and would be 'honest advertising'.

A boneless penis is probably just because it's less easy to attack in battle when during fight or flight the penis and testicles shrink so they can't be clawed off or make running difficult.

I don't think any other primate runs like humans which would explain that change. Having a big bone/boner as you ran would fucking hurt and cause you to run poorly and die.

>No gangbang needed, just daily business, as sperm is able to conserve for 12? 24? hours inside the vagina?
5 days.
webmd.com/infertility-and-reproduction/guide/sperm-and-semen-faq#1
"When sperm are inside a woman's body, they can live for up to 5 days. If you're a man and you have sex even a few days before your partner ovulates, there's chance she may get pregnant."
I read somewhere else it can be 8 days.

see

They just say that because they don't want to admit their wives are cheating on them.

Layman here - this thread is interesting and I'd like some answers as to certain design aspects with my own penis.

I have sketched my penis pic related. I am wondering if there are evolutionary reasons for some aspects of how it is designed.

1. I have a small brown freckle, directly in the middle of my penis. It has always been there, I am unsure as to why. Is this there for a purpose? I personally think it may have been to give my ancestors an advantage, as women would be able to recognise his penis as one she has always been pregnant from, thus preventing him spreading his seed to the same women keeping his bloodline diverse. Obviously names hadn't been invented so this replaced a name

2. I have tight phimosis that means my foreskin barely slides back when I have an erection. Is this a genetic flaw? I can't think of advantages to this other than preventing vaginal lice from entering beneath the skin of the penis without suffocating

3. My testicular sack shrinks whenever my penis becomes erect. Is this to prevent them getting in the way, or to make it easier for the testicles to enter the vagina with the penis (which improves fertility)

4. Only 1 visible vein. Is this the same reason as the freckle?

5. My penis erects straight up against my stomach pretty much. Is this to make my penis harder to chop off for rival males?

Biologists of the board can you advise?

>t. i don't have a foreskin