So how do Stirnerists actually live?

So how do Stirnerists actually live?

What are the practical consequences?

We simply hate women

It's a bohemian lifestyle, where you can do anything you want because anything goes. Everyone is spooked but you and property (state protected or otherwise) is definitely not a spook, for some reason.

property doesn't just mean physical property you spooked child. property - as in the special qualities of something, properties as in intellectual properties, and properties as in physical properties which your will can be acted upon. Stirner's english translations can't do it justice without further explaination. And spooks refers to hauntings of the mind and being possessed in the spiritual sense by non physical entities that directly influence your daily life and decision making.

Individual anarchism.

Sounds pretty esoteric, almost like meme magic.

There are none. A Stirnerist is an entirely unrepressed animal, plain and simple. Such individuals tend to quickly end up behind bars or some other institution.

Why would they want to? Stirner was never caught.

they don't actually act like stirnerists in real life

Freely.

Freedom.

These

For actually living "stirnerists" look up Renzo Novatore and Bruno Filippi.

It doesn't have any necessary practical consequences because Stirner doesn't tell you you have to practice what you preach.

This. Property isn't about legal ownership, it's a property in the sense of "water is wet", just applied to the Unique One; likewise ownership isn't so much about "owning things" as "things being your own", i.e. part of you. And any talk of Property without understanding Might (which also isn't only violent power) is destined to get nowhere.

Stirner only dared to think heroically. He set an ideal not to be met - certainly not by himself; the man lived the plainest of lives

>Stirner only dared to think heroically
He set his cause on nothing.

>He set an ideal not to be met
He sold no ideal, and was the last sane man alive in the land of the German idealists.

>the man lived the plainest of lives
He taught at a private girl's high school, he lived the dream.

I bet stirmer didn't live up to it. Did he ever actually claim to have gone around stealing shit?

His creditors kept chasing him

Just because you live by no absolute morality doesn't make you some kind of illegalist "fug the system you can't tell me what to do mom i'm 14 now!!1". If you made this connection I feel sorry for you.

None, you absolute drooling faggots. Can't you comprehend what Stirner is saying?

He is pointing out the spookyness of things, not dictating how to live. You might be a conscious egoist instead of unconscious, but that doesn't mean you will abandon being an egoist about it.

Was UG a Stirnerist?

I masturbate a lot.

Stirner taught elite lolis. After that he spend his wife's fortune on a milkshop that was too patrician:

>Stirner planned and financed (with Marie's inheritance) an attempt by some Young Hegelians to own and operate a milk-shop on co-operative principles. This enterprise failed partly because the dairy farmers were suspicious of these well-dressed intellectuals. The milk shop was also so well decorated that most of the potential customers felt too poorly dressed to buy their milk there.

After that he just took out loans and borrowed money and moved to another part of town when it was time to pay.

No.
Eigentum is the word Stirner uses, as in 'private property'
What you described is called 'Eigenschaft'

>tfw anglos will never be able to do philosophy properly because of their stunted bastard language

UG is too deliberately inconsistent and too disillusioned to be a proper Stirnerist. It's in the brutality of their position that they resemble each other, but while Stirner owns all of human possibility UG disowns all of it.

If they had a conversation it would just be
UG: You're a basterd!
Stirner: Yes!

Still he's on a whole nother level to p much anyone who isn't St. Max or Yangzi.

>I receive with thanks what the centuries of culture have acquired for me; I am not willing to throw away and give up anything of it: I have not lived in vain. The experience that I have power over my nature, and need not be the slave of my appetites, shall not be lost to me; the experience that I can subdue the world by culture’s means is too dear-bought for me to be able to forget it. But I want still more.

>What is wordplay
That's so German of you.

As milk shop owners

Can someone define 'spook' for me please.

Just (re)read the short first chapter of the book.

THANK YOU BASED STIRNER, I CAN NOW MASTURBATE WITHOUT FEELING GUILTY

"A spook is haunting Europe"
Stirner means capitalism.

Pretty much the same as everyone else, except they occasionally use the word spook to refute online arguments and also wear fedoras.