BALLEARTH BTFO THREAD

Show me a picture of the horizon curving or a picture of the earth from space that isn't a fish eye lense or nasa cgi and i'll shut up.

the point being this is the evidence often demanded of flat earthers to prove it flat and when we show you flat horizons from every possible angle, you say it's dumb optical illusion and post an illustration.

>no ball earther can produce an image showing a curve

>claims to see curve in planes or boats going over the horizon, which is false.

>claims men went to the moon

>doesn't know at which height the atmosphere becomes spacre

>doesn't know the sun is actually very close

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0EKJWyl_g
youtube.com/watch?v=eNvKpZmpSmY
youtube.com/watch?v=AkkLO4oEQS4&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=aMv9YvoXDkE&t=576s
youtube.com/watch?v=CzyPN8-AbJQ&t=454s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so space travel just fantasy and paranormal?

STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING FLATTARD THREADS

Wtf are mods even doing. Wish they would ban these fuckers already.

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw
youtube.com/watch?v=TeMooNFtFJk
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ0EKJWyl_g
youtube.com/watch?v=eNvKpZmpSmY

>waaah ban people who disagree with my paradigm and appeals to authority!

welcome to Veeky Forums faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=AkkLO4oEQS4&t=5s

youtube.com/watch?v=aMv9YvoXDkE&t=576s

>avoiding the videos

>waaah ban people who disagree with my paradigm

Its a blue board, so basically that's exactly what should be happening.

Stop trying to create the next harry potter copypasta

shit reddit tier videos posted and debunked every thread, yet balltards never post pics of earth from space.

or pics of curve and never acknowledge nasa is lying.

exactly faking space and anti gravity

youtube.com/watch?v=CzyPN8-AbJQ&t=454s

>shit reddit tier videos posted and debunked every thread
>doesn't link to the debunks

realize ball tards never debate just insult and appeal to authority when flat earthers prove nasa are lying over and over and take photos

doesn't post pic of earth from space that's an oblate spheroid when supporting those claiming to send men went to the moon.

show me a pic of earth from space? or a curved horizon without using fisheye lense.

Just like people who try to say that Harry Potter isn't one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>doesn't type in greentext
>also no actual debunk

you need to realise that mods are in fact not gods

My ruler may be a bit curved, but I'm pretty sure that's straight.

Strangely inconsistent

Your image does not depict my photos. Mine are consistent.

wow the colors are different and they were taken at different positions / dates

thanks for the link

more like the size and relative positions of continents and features.

all you gave me was clouds and blue orb, where are the stars?

you'd think the sun light would be visible

Here's a star.

You're arguing from authority as well. You're just using shittier authorities because you think that shills can't use youtube for some reason. But how about trusting your own eyes for starters?

NASAs latest pic from mars.
This is mars south pole.
Their not even trying anymore.
So damn cartoony

Looks like Swiss cheese or something
Lol.

you know that even if every single thing NASA did was fake, that doesnt make the earth any more flat right?

>whatever that is , it's not the sun.

>never continents. obscure reference of height.
>no video

after adjusting the hue, that light is not the sun which means these are photos of models

can the mods just ban all of the globefags?

It removes their credibility regarding air and space science, which is very far reaching into the public paradigm such as global warming and big bang sciences, to media and hollywood and basically all established public conscensus and popular knowledge.

People define humanity of the future because we went to the moon.

If that's a lie, then the whole paradigm is open to questioning .
the identity of Humanity itself is up to question if NASA is lying which is why these threads will never die.

This is philosophy and science.

The fact is the evidence does not suggest NASA is trustworthy therefore space science is open to interpretation and to understand that , we must RESEARCH, which we have by going backwards.

popular scientists and modern academia is concerned with PROGRESS which means not looking back at history and learning from past errors or hearing the opinions of those not of the ruling class such as freemasons and royal society scientists in France and Britain..

the coincidences are too many to ignore, and tthe only way you don't see the connections and the general system is because you perhaps have no reason to feel compelled to do so at this time.

You do realise that if you cucks just ignore these threads, nobody will make them ?