Name one thing he was wrong about

Name one thing he was wrong about.

women

islam

muslim women

humanity's capacity to overcome itself

CAN YOU REPEAT THE QUESTION

His understanding of Darwinian evolution was basic as fuck.

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOWW YOU'RE NOT THE BOS OF ME NOOW AND YOURE NOT SO BIG

Ngathi NAME INTO EYODWA wayeshaye phansi MAYELANA?

Master and slave

t. a woman

It's ok that you don't understand little lady, just be a good wife and mother and you will be self-actualizing. Not joking.

He is by far the single most important person in history.

Not Gengis Khan.
Not Alexander, the Great.
Not Hitler.

Not the David Foster-home Walmart

Did you know David Foster Wallace was actually a black man who went by the name of DeVon Fostrell Willis?

WE

Everything

Nietzsche is one of the few people I can say with confidence was genius

His "scientific" and metaphysical application of will to power is completely retarded. Will to power is pretty much based completely on something he made because that's just the way he felt, which is very hypocritical considering his criticisms of the systems of previous philosophers. Nietzshe's philosophy basically boils down a series of poetic concepts that create a great aesthetic experience and then fade away into insignificance.

"but the worst are petty thoughts. Verily, it is still better to act wickedly than to think pettily."

WAZ

Pretty scathing, especially when his method of critique in the first chapter of BGE is turned on himself.

the way 19th century thinkers use the word "scientific" is very different from the way we use it. nietzsche's goals didn't reside in the scientific method or in proving anything or even falsifying things. the value systems he created around will to power were, as you say, personal intuitions, and while they are supported by arguments they aren't meant to be taken dogmatically or as fact. part of the idea is that values can't be imparted in any other way, there's no proof for them

kAAAAAAAAngz

God

Darwin's understanding of evolution was pretty basic as well to be fair

Marx

Transcendence via religion can be life-affirming, but I'm not entirely sure on that. His criticisms of nationalism are wrong in the same way though, but, as with all of his criticisms, he's attacking a very specific form and character of it that leaves room for other, better opportunities and practice.

This: >Will to power is pretty much based completely on something he made because that's just the way he felt, which is very hypocritical considering his criticisms of the systems of previous philosophers.

???

I don't think you understand N.'s philosophy, user.

He's not wrong here. unless your conception of morality and greatness is diametrically opposed to N. anyway, at which point you shouldn't even be reading him.

Perspectivism.

Shittalking Spinoza. At least he came around and understood that they had the same position. But his whole
>huuurrrrr science
was stupid.

The long-term utility of a certain medical powder he habitually purchased from a Javanese merchant.

haha fuck all you hoes

>Neet Cheese
>person