Is there a scientific explanation why sub-saharan Africa was incapable of creating any culture or civilization of great...

Is there a scientific explanation why sub-saharan Africa was incapable of creating any culture or civilization of great value?

bump

niggers

Pinda's van de Spar though
Serieus, waarom zit dat kleine groningse supermarktje nou overal?

don't even bother; faggots here will say it's the climate or some bullshit like that

veel te droog daar, die mensen hebben uberhaupt nog nooit zo'n boom gezien

Check out Africa Addio from 1966, an Italian flick. A bit graphic but illustrates the basic problems with the place and its people.

>retard OP implying that Black people created any culture or civilization

>Spar bag
What the fuck?

Retarded English, French and German borders are the ones to blame.

What kind of answer are you looking for? Do you just want us to fulfill your /pol/ tier rationale and say that blacks are simply too unintelligent to achieve even the most basic forms of human civilization?

Sub-saharan Africans are not stupid people. Watch any documentary on the region, it's mostly filled with literate, well dressed, multi-lingual Africans who are unfortunate victims of circumstance. The region has simply been subject to so much civil war and corruption that it's difficult for any of the countries to get on their feet.

I noticed that too, where are you from?

those monkeys tried to go backwards

The retarded borders are a direct cause to the civil wars, they split up different populations. And in the countries those populations end up fighting. Most money goes to war and not the state. Therefor the state drives itself into poverty

I genuinely don't believe all races are equal, but I am willing to bet Africans can do a lot better than they have been.

nonsense! diversity is strength

they are more intelligent and motivated than the NEETs making me these threads, that's for sure.

>tfw zimbabwe wouldnt even be a bad country were it not for their evil corrupt dictator that for some reason wont die

>literate, well dressed, multi-lingual Africans who are unfortunate victims of circumstance
WE WUZ KANGZ

What has diversity to do with the post? It's a fact that some populations are fighting. For instance Suda was split into two by a ethnic conflict.

Because this thread belongs on /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Sage

>people who don't realize OP's pic is South Africa

To be fair that building has a larger size doormat than I have.

probably it's all infighting among people from the same ethnic groups because they are in desperate need of more diversity

That't because of white colonialism and imperialism. And fluorine in water we sent them as an aid

White people desu, not even memeing

If only the people of Africa could hear your wise words...

Yes.

This but also keep your bait threads in /pol/ please. Everyone already knows it's because they're retarded, we don't need to discuss this on a board we should be talking about science on. Remember to sage bait threads!

daily reminder that when a country has an average IQ of 65 it means that 50% of its inhabitants have an IQ below that average

>daily reminder that when a limited sample size has an average IQ of 65 it means that 50% of the taken sample size has an IQ below that average

there is always room for some nice chart or infographic; if you guys have one more up to date please post it

SO basically you are saying its the white man's fault that blacks hate blacks?

Humans began in Africa thus the most primitive and wild humans would be found in Africa.

Niggers dont feel motivation.

orientation of the land mass and that huge natural barrier known as the Sahara Desert.

Eurasia became the center off all human development until the 19th century because it stretches out so long from east to west. Giving it huge bands of similar climates. food flora and fauna spread along these bands and people followed. human civilization in Eurasia then formed trade routes along east to west paths. allowing for exchanges of information. The fact that Neanderthals and Desnovians only existed in Eurasia, might also have some part to play in it.

Africa on the other hand. It runs north to south and was mostly cut off from the Eurasians.

>watch any documentary on the region
K that will just beg the question as to why the people there start civil wars all the time and are corrupt as hell. It's because they're niggers lol.

Thankfully they're dressed nice, as if that ever meant anything substantive.

Yeah that's why Europeans colonists who came to North America built nothing and generated no wealth because the Atlantic Ocean was a huge barrier to European civilization.

OH. WAIT.

Yeah they were just stuck with absolutely nothing, which is why Rhodesia wasn't the fifth largest grain exporter in the world when it was ruled by whites :^)

Except they are, on average, much more stupid than other peoples. You're denying facts.

Stop being racist. Life is really, really hard when you only have a chunk of land below the Sahara which has the land area of South America, surrounded by coastal regions, and which was later very easily agriculturalized by white colonizers.

>on the chance that genetics does play a part
Nigger, this is settled science. It's a certainty. Genes explain most of the variance in intelligence. The rest is noise.
Chimpanzees are not dumber than humans because of environmental factors.
Veeky Forums should educate itself.

not really scientific but I would go with poverty

kek

Stop being speciesist. Did you know that chimpanzees are not even allowed to go to school? Did you know that they aren't provided housing and some are even kept in cages? And when they aren't in cages, it's really hard for them to get ahead because human colonizers won't let them vote or participate in human society. Clearly, if chimpanzees were allowed to vote and given some aid to actually build houses (they live in the woods and in trees, and if you watch documentaries you will clearly see it's because of cannibalism and tribal conflicts) they would have already colonized Andromeda.

K why are they impoverished lol

because they were impoverished before
it's the poverty cycle

K why didn't the "poverty cycle" keep everybody else in the world subsistence farmers

Probably the same reason you're unable to crack open a history book?

I'm guessing because some people had it better than others

K what in the "history books" explains the variance in spending power and technology? Be sure to quantify it.

K what period are you talking about and why did Africans have things worse than others during this period.

probably because they never had to resort to agriculture. they had enough meat and nearby sources of water.
they didn't have to develop irrigation systems or store food for the winter.

my second theory is that they simply can't work together. there has never been a black co-op that i heard or seen. there is no black equivalent of the arab league or united nations. they simply suck at cooperation and take whatever they can for themselves

idk just in general

notice that europe built societies on middle eastern religions yet the middle east never got to europe's level of development
the obvious difference between europe and the middle east is climate
and then notice that subsaharan africa is the hottest place on earth

maybe it's hard to develop a modern society in arid climates?
I'm not an expert

middle east was less developed than europe but not like /pol/ actually thinks
there was a scientific golden age in the arab world, but it was a long time ago (even for europe)

Are you retarded?

If a kid has never had formal quality education to the European standards, it should be clear why they score poorly on standarized European tests.

They score poorly on culture-neutral tests. You don't even need to test them to realise sub-saharan africans are dumb. They have achieved nothing even though they have sat on a pile of resources for thousands of years.
Basically, you're brainwashed.

move goal posts more?

>there was a scientific golden age in the arab world,
There actually wasn't. The Islamic Golden age was a Persian Golden age.

Aztecs built civilization from scratch cut off from Eurasia.

Stop the excuses.

Nigs are obviously tards just observe them in America or Africa. Not even indios behave like them.

The Aztecs weren't any more advanced than the Egyptians imo
they both built pyramids and did violent ritualistic shit
they both also have a good water source to build a civilization on
Egypt has the Nile river and the Aztecs lived in a rainforest

Wait, so Greeks are dumber than the rest of Euros but they invented Western philosophy and laid the foundations for Western mathematics? Not to mention Indians are even dumber but they discovered the Fibonacci sequence centuries before Europeans. Looks like genetic IQ is only part of the picture.

It was all destroyed with colonization around the year 1500.
Europeans needed workers for their plantations.

maybe the population of those places has changed drastically after centuries and millennia

Egyptians were not niggers.

And do you have any actual evidence to back up your claim?

A better question would be: is there any evidence that would change your mind? Is there any evidence that would change a creationist's mind to accept evolution? Probably not. You're brainwashed.

Listen fool go to any black majority area abd observe the most common behavior and if you cant see they are retarded then just commit suicide.

Oh wait you wont because black areas are dangerous because poverty.

If poverty why do poor white places have lower crime than nigger areas huh?

Why do balkan crapholes have better living conditions than Chimpfrica?

Deny all you want cuckold.

this

>We're basically reducing the intelligence of the world by inviting migrants into Europe, Australia, Canada, and the US
Their population will soar more outside of those places where they will then be dumber than they could be bc of the shitty nations, so if you wanna improve IQ average globally give them the better life they're looking for

Elaborate

Muslims just claimed they invented the stuff they didn't destroy when conquering Persia and Byzantium. That's how
>le muslim golden age lmao
meme was formed and that's why they still can't into modern stuff - no shit to steal or the shit is actually too complex to copy.

To think I was almost expecting a reply that wasn't retarded

Niggers can't think abstractly and cannot plan for the future.
In Africa it's basically summer all along.
Other civilizations needed to plan accordingly to survive through winter.
With this came farming for the future, having to have infrastructure to do that as well, and not to mention a way to make sure this held true for generations to come.
What better way to do all this than to make a written language, a calendar, appropriate tools and homes, ect.
Something no nigger civilization ever accomplished.

> muh 3rd dynasty
maybe try not to generalize a civilization that's lasted millennia longer than yours?

I'm not the original guy but Persians had actually a great civilization until the fucking monkey muhhammad(shit be upon him) had to invent that dumb religion and his followers had fuck things up by conquering Persia after it had long war with Byzantium. After that muslim scholars just mined the stuff Persians invented and called that Golden age. Pretty pathetic if you ask me

>You're brainwashed.
To infer that I'm brainwashed based on a single post asking a simple question is simply ludicrous. Though you might have me confused with the user you were previously engaging which I should clarify, I am not.

>A better question would be: is there any evidence that would change your mind? Is there any evidence that would change a creationist's mind to accept evolution? Probably not.
That doesn't answer my question. Whether what you say will change my mind or not is beside the point.

>Listen fool go to any black majority area abd observe the most common behavior and if you cant see they are retarded -
While I do agree with you on some points you can't just generalize all black majority areas like that since it wouldn't apply to all black majority areas.

>Oh wait you wont because black areas are dangerous because poverty.
Well of course I wouldn't, it's not worth the potential risk.

>If poverty why do poor white places have lower crime than nigger areas huh?
>Why do balkan crapholes have better living conditions than Chimpfrica?
Probably for a variety of different reasons, idk.

>Deny all you want cuckold.
Deny what? I haven't denied anything as of you replying to me.
I'm simply asking for evidence on that generalization that was made.

your reply is really intelligent

>Whether what you say will change my mind or not is beside the point.
that's the whole point. why would anyone waste time talking to you if you're deadset and won't listen? or are you one of those people who unironically argue with flat earth trolls?

>In Africa it's basically summer all along.
>Other civilizations needed to plan accordingly to survive through winter.
It baffles me that /pol/ pushes this line so hard. It's a completely retarded explanation and you lose a great opportunity to yell "niggers just didn't develop because they're biologically STUPID" and instead blame it on their climate.