How do i get a gf when i hate every girl i meet?

how do i get a gf when i hate every girl i meet?

this is Veeky Forums related because we read to cultivate ourselves, and my main problem with women (and people in general) is that they make no such effort in any area of their life. Either they are fat, obsessed with their phone, an insufferable pseud, or some combination of the above.

Where can I find a thin girl who wants to be a mom and plays the piano or violin well? I don't care if she's dumb as long as she realizes it.

Any books on this feel? Also any good books on upper class etiquette? Comedies of manner are acceptable but not preferred. I think well-bred aristocratic girls might be what I'm looking for, especially since they could help me with my goal of being included in the Social Register.

You probably don't meet a lot of women.

That's what you think

>Where can I find a thin girl who wants to be a mom and plays the piano or violin well? I don't care if she's dumb as long as she realizes it.

I found one lad. She's weird but I don't really care. We've been together for 3 years. She was heavily bullied by stacies so she is repulsed by the stacy lifestyle. She wants kids and I'm mixed on the idea as of now so we don't really talk about it. She's not a heavy reader but she loves to hesr me talk about what I read and she likes to hear my opinions on a subject of a book. Occasionally what I say peaks ber interest and she'll read it. She's done that with clockwork orange, inferno and demian.

Fun fact she is slightly autistic.

Not enough to where you can tell. Ut enough to where she went to a special educstion classroom for 2 classes because she is horrible at math and science.

My best tip is go after the 5-6.5/10 girls. Most of the time they didn't have the ability to rely on looks so they had to form a personality or gain skills to survive.

man what her toes like

I'm certain in my supposition.

Schopenhauer - On Women

>as if you haven't read this already

Your desires are contradictory and out of your league.
Playing an instrument requires intelligence. Cultivated skill breeds independence. Yet you want "motherly" aka willing to throw life away. Thinness requires maintenance and vanity yet again you want family-oriented and assumedly attracted to you, too. You're looking for someone smart/cultured/thin/maternal/into you. As someone "aristocratic", attractive and creative, if I got even a whiff that the man I was seeing was looking for "motherly" , or didn't care if I was dumb "as long as (I) realized it", I would fucking book it out of there

Normal I guess. They aren't anything special. I find female feet cute but I wouldn't go as far as to sexualize them.

why are you asking Veeky Forums

anyway you are just completely focusing on how people fail to meet your expectations when you should instead be open to learning and esteeming whatever the person has to offer or teach you. i mean, not teach directly but like in the process of getting to know them you will become familiar with their way of seeing and being in the world which is different than yours, and your own world will become a little bigger and interesting by being close to them

youre probably just trolling though. on the second reading of your op i just refuse to believe your brand of autistic self defeating naivety can function in society

OP, let's be honest. You're on Veeky Forums what do you offer? Women care about a mans high status. Are you a published author? Someone famous for their literary criticism? Probably not, you're like the rest us: slightly above average intelligence, with maybe a couple weird quirks. I'm guessing you aren't really talking to girls that much (you might be however), but if you're gonna have these standards and condemn these women, then you should by all means offer much more than they do, and more than most men do. I used to think the same way, then I realized I was average, I just liked to read "intellectual" books. Once, you accept that you're average and start talking to other average people you'll probably feel better.

>calling people pseuds

People aren't pseuds. That's just a Veeky Forums word to make us feel superior. Regular people who are of average or above average intelligence aren't pseuds just because they aspire to be educated or hold pretensions of such. They are REGULAR fucking people.

>Where can I find a thin girl who wants to be a mom and plays the piano or violin well?

Every 13 year old girl ever? Certainly every one I can remember.

>I don't care if she's dumb as long as she realizes it.

You're a cunt. I sincerely hope no human being must suffer from your companionship.

I'm in the same boat as you. I wish I had a gf but have never really met a good girl. No one has really been interested in me.

I have never had a gf. Disregard women, acquire knowledge of the western canon.

it cant be that fucking hard to rote memorize some piano pieces, or even to play decently by sight if you were forced to practice as a child.

>As someone "aristocratic", attractive and creative,
be my gf

>if I got even a whiff that the man I was seeing was looking for "motherly" , or didn't care if I was dumb "as long as (I) realized it", I would fucking book it out of there

first of all, commas go inside quotation marks, but what do you have against being motherly?

if you dont want kids youre quite literally useless as a woman. youre just a poor version of a man.

is the first toe longer or shorter than the big toe? im not even a footfag but i have a preference on this....

>why are you asking Veeky Forums
where else is there for me to go? also whats the point of keeping someone around after i learn their way of seeing the world, which im sure i can deduce from 2 or 3 decent conversations?

im at a top grad program, ive been going to the gym, reading the canon for pleasure, learning a foreign language, and attempting to cultivate my appreciation of the visual arts. honestly, what else can i do?

people who pretend to be more than they are or know more than they do are pseuds, at least thats my understanding of the term. btw society doesnt look kindly on 20-somethings taking 13 year olds as brides.

sorry man, ive had girls interested in me but its more disappointing than anything when theyre not to your standards.

ive never had a gf either, but i feel like its time. i dont want to be /thatguy/

Commas don't go inside when they're scare quotes. Don't know why I'm even taking the bait but I have nothing against being motherly, I just recognize wanting kids hinders personal or career ambitions.
If you just want someone who learns music by rote memorization why even include the criteria? Just buy one of those pianos that plays itself

>mass replying this autistically
>im at a top grad program, ive been going to the gym, reading the canon for pleasure, learning a foreign language, and attempting to cultivate my appreciation of the visual arts. honestly, what else can i do?
unironically ironically neck yourself b r o

>im at a top grad program
what are you studying

>ive never had a gf either, but i feel like its time. i dont want to be /thatguy/

I met this girl at Taco Bell after church - we all go there after- and she was reading James Joyce's Dubliners so I struck up a conversation with her and later get her number. Now every day she texts me a youtube link with some stupid pop song

>Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
>Bright Eyes - First Day of my Life
>Ja Rule - Down A** Chick
>Never Shout Never - I Love You More Than You Will Ever Know

and it's endless garbage like this

Wtf is her problem?

She wants the D but because she's a woman she has absolutely no idea how to tell you. She thinks she is coming up with meaningful song choices that convey her feelings for you.

>where else is there for me to go?

friends, family, /adv/, reddit

>also whats the point of keeping someone around after i learn their way of seeing the world, which im sure i can deduce from 2 or 3 decent conversations?

you cant really deduce that from 2 or 3 conversations. people are usually very slow to trust people with their more intimate or personal ideas and experiences. especially people with social anxiety, arent going to reveal that much to you in just a couple initial conversations. youre judging people very superficially in your op, and you continue to reveal your superficiality with every post. even your own desire to have a girlfriend is superficial. you are worried about being "that guy," ie, you are insecure about how people perceive you, you have no actual interest in a particular person or individual. you just want a decoration for your life

i also mentioned their way of being in the world, which, along with their way of seeing the world, isnt only and cant be entirely deduced from what they could tell you in words. it involves the people they surround themselves with, their desires, their passions and interests. they have ways of seeing and being in the world that they arent even aware of themselves, which you however can learn to see and appreciate.

you are doomed to loneliness if you continue to carry your superiority complex around everywhere you go. people will be able to deduce that, your superficiality, and maybe a couple other unflattering things about you in 2 or 3 conversations

>Most of the time they didn't have the ability to rely on looks so they had to form a personality or gain skills to survive.

This. And if you'd find the ones harboring both looks and some interesting and worked-on personality, chances are she might be a psychotic bitch too.

Probally be a fun person to be around. Idk if you are or not, but that's what worked for me.

She probably "likes" you, although from the sound of your post you sound like an insufferable fag so I don't know why.

What intelligent, cultivated woman would want a man who has espoused the opinions women who don't want children are useless and inferior versions of men? The same difficulty you have finding intelligent, cultivated women, women have finding respectful, kind men. Get over yourself, dipshit.

>honestly, what else can i do?

get rich and be willing to spend that money on your girl. if she's "stupid but realizes it," she may not even care how much of the canon you know or what languages you speak. the qualities you want in her are not the same qualities she will want in you.

>mass replying this autistically
duh, why do you think im replying to a thread a 2am? obviously because im putting something off.

it sounds pretentious listed out like that, but in reality its a small effort. i just wish other people would divert a fraction of the time they dump into netflix and gossiping towards similar ends. is that too much to ask?

you made a real quotation... either way why the hell would i want a girl with career ambitions? im capable of making enough money to provide for the both of us; id much rather get a homemaker with a meager dowry than some bimbo with a communications degree.

ill look into the piano though.

something almost universally regarded as not a meme

sounds kinda comfy. i got a girl who texts me about classical music etc. but i think we're better off as friends

this is probably true but women can be perfectly capable of being forthright if they like you enough- trust me i know

>reddit
who do u think i am....

also im not superficial and i dont have a superiority complex, i have an anti-overly-inflated-ego complex. most people think theyre hot shit when they truly arent. i hate that.

i tend to attract women by being myself, that is, in striving for excellence and virtuousness rather than the esteem of my peers. its kind of a long game thing: decent ones catch on eventually.

rly maeks me thonk

becoming nouveau riche doesnt really correspond with my vision of the good life, but as I said money shouldnt be a problem.

>reddit... Who do you think I am?
Someone who absolutely, without a doubt, should go to reddit and start a whingy thread there about how you can't meet a nice girl despite the amount of dedicated time you spend shitposting and generally wasting your life preaching unsubstantiated pseudo-offencive gibberish to absolutely nobody that means anything to you at all, and vice versa.

Almost ignored this thread till I saw that pic.

kek.

The girl you're looking for is in some Jane Austen novel you colossal faggot

>I don't care if she's dumb as long as she realizes it.

Perhaps any girl who fits this description wants the same out of you.

>sounds kinda comfy. i got a girl who texts me about classical music etc. but i think we're better off as friends

Really? Go after her, if it doesn't work it just won't work.

>Master thyself, then others shall thee beare
> Pull down thy vanity

Pull down thy vanity nigga.

>something almost universally regarded as not a meme
>not just answering the question.

t. insecure brainlet

>im not superficial and i dont have a superiority complex
>striving for excellence and virtuousness rather than the esteem of my peers

So why do you want to be in the Social register?

I'm assuming that this whole thread is bait given how at odds it is with genuine posting on Veeky Forums but i'll bite anyway

>it sounds pretentious listed out like that, but in reality its a small effort.
>>reddit
>who do u think i am....
surely you can see the dissonance between your claims to be successful; "top grad program, ive been going to the gym, reading the canon for pleasure, learning a foreign language, etc..", and the fact that you're wasting your time arguing with depressed autists on Veeky Forums

>also im not superficial and i dont have a superiority complex, i have an anti-overly-inflated-ego complex.
>this is probably true but women can be perfectly capable of being forthright if they like you enough- trust me i know
no where in your walls of text have you shown an iota of self awareness, let alone awareness of others

>most people think theyre hot shit when they truly arent. i hate that.
you accuse other people of being pseuds but don't even bother using proper punctuation. my guess is you're just trolling. if so, well done you really activated my almonds.

Read Steppenwolf, realize that your autistic shit is not accpeted.

ITT: autism

these programs are small my man

it really is a great pic huh

>whingy
>offencive
if youre a native speaker im truly sorry. if not, dont tell me what to do on an american imageboard.

i more or less know my limits, but in any case i doubt this is true

what vanity? also eh idk id feel bad wasting her time. women are only young for so long, i dont want to accidentally turn one into a cake.

because it would be cool, and it is objectively a mark of excellence. i bet youre one of those people who is really suspicious of women who say they wear makeup for themselves.

>wasting your time arguing with depressed autists on Veeky Forums
its not always a waste of time, it can be a helpful way to cultivate rhetorical skills. its not my aim to become a sophist, but instructing people in the truth requires persuasion.

>no where in your walls of text have you shown an iota of self awareness
ive had more than one girl confess to me, which validates both of my assertions. your implied argument is a non-argument.

>you accuse other people of being pseuds but don't even bother using proper punctuation
who cares? and before you point out my corrections of others grammar and spelling in this thread, id like to emphasize that their errors were both egregious and unintentional.

neat

Nice digits.

nothing wrong with ja rule

Go on Youtube and listen to the Black Philip Show. Trust me.

>how do i get a gf when i hate every girl i meet?

Ever stop to consider that if everyone you interact with is causing you problems that the real problem might be with yourself?

>im in a top grad program
>something almost universally regarded as not a meme
>these programs are small my man
Dude, just tell us what you're studying so that we can call you out on it being shit tier.

We already know anyway given how defensive you've acted about it so far.

My guess is that you're still only studying masters, in a second rate uni. Given your apparent autism, if you're studying humanities I'd say it's probably english lit. If you're in STEM its probably engineering or a meme field like genetics.

t-thanks

Is she 15?