How big is the gravitational dip of the entire universe?

How big is the gravitational dip of the entire universe?

If infinite, does that mean we're inside a black hole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zO2vfYNaIbk
phys.org/news/2016-12-verlinde-theory-gravity.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>If infinite, does that mean we're inside a black hole?
That's not how it works.
Black holes don't have infinite gravitational pull. They have enough to bend space so that beyond the event horizon, every direction points inside.

Even if universe was infinite end therefore had "infinite pull", it's nowhere near concentrated enough to be a black hole.

Gravity is a local measure of entropy.

No, it isn't

Equal to the amount of energy in mass, dark matter & dark energy.

youtube.com/watch?v=zO2vfYNaIbk

>not knowing we're living inside a "white hole", a singularity that ejected all energy and mass from elsewhere, or "exploded from nothing", from our point of view

A white hole is like a nicely bleached black hole in space and time.

>They have enough to bend space so that beyond the event horizon, every direction points inside.

if you knew anything about topology you would know that this means infinite but you're a physics retard like this pic

Shut the fuck up spheredog faggot

>the universe is a cube floating in a void
No dude

Yes, it is.

Deep as yo moms pussi nigguh-

*DMX where the hood at plays*

For depth it would habe to be relative to something even if that something was a piece of itself.

t. Higgs Field + Boson

There is a theorized breaking point...
And that is where we get into black mesa & interdimension vortex / multiverses & Parallel dimensions territory.

Hail Eris. Praise Discordia.

Destructive interference.

The world breaker.

t. The Only Goddess Capable of Outsider Perspectice.

:3

If we're lucky, it's exactly one pre-big bang

>inside a black hole
>he doesn't know we're inside a simulation
haha get a load of this faggot

>Simulation

One or Zero?

>Black holes don't have infinite gravitational pull. They have enough to bend space so that beyond the event horizon, every direction points inside.

show me one photo of a black hole doing what you just described.

This entire notion is based on several unproven theories, yet you have constructed a reality in you mind that somewhere in the sky above your head this is happening having never seen it before.

sounds like you have slot of faith.

wut.

im gonna add that to the list of definitions of gravity by Veeky Forums for future reference. Because you all have a different definition of gravity.

>a basic force
>a weak force
>emergent property of mass
>caused by gravitons
>caused by gravity waves
>is a local measure of entropy
>doesn't exist

have I missed any?

what the fuck kind of retarded picture is that? I can't fucking believe the mods in this god damn place deleted all the roundie debunking threads but they leave this crap up.

Like, you believe the earth is sitting on top of a big black blanket with grid lines on it?

>dark matter & dark energy.
unproven theories, video is cgi.

flat earth is being censored on Veeky Forums in general , it's not an issue of offtopic debate as it is the only debate there is to be had.

The quality of the most popular boards quickly descends into multile similar threads arguing the nature of the earth and why we believe what we belive despite modern education and internet with so called ample proof of living on a globe.

The fact is this site thrives on materialist fantasies , and they have to be protect similarly to sjw's and their safe spaces.

I can show you a photo of me railing your mother, after I take it tonight.

Visual proofs are not always possible.
Can you show me a photo of an electron?
No? Guess, electricity doesn't real, so I can tie you a up and put jumper clamps connected to 22,000 Volt line, to your ballsack, eh?

> list of definitions of gravity by Veeky Forums
Nothing to do with Veeky Forums. But it's good to know that Veeky Forums is still filled with pseuds that just parrot memes they don't understand. Moron.

phys.org/news/2016-12-verlinde-theory-gravity.html

>Visual proofs are not always possible.
>Guess, electricity doesn't real,

heres photo evidence of natural electricity.

show me some black hole

>I can show you a photo of me railing your mother, after I take it tonight.
you have an equal chance of proving gravity or black holes exist kiddo

in your own word's explain gravity and try not using ad hominems and appeals to authority/experts.

>in your own word's explain gravity
The point being? You got BTFO, now GTFO.

>You got BTFO, now GTFO.

I'll add that to the list.

>muh list
lel, fucking autist

>heres photo evidence of natural electricity

heres photo of gravity faggot
there is a black hole waving at you from the center
see what I did there?
course you fucking didn't you stupid fucking cunt

>ad hominem
>more ad hominem
>still no picture of black holes , or proof of gravity
>has abandoned science in favor of childish ridicule.

I think he means that all possible world lines in minkowski space point towards the black hole.

add this to the list: you're a faggot.

>has abandoned science
Alexander was the student of Aristotle

Yea and he was a degenerate self worshipping faggot who lived a bloody barbaric life stealing the land and homes of others before being poisoned and having his corpse fought over.

truly the Greatest.