Why are there no rival species to humans?

why are there no rival species to humans?

How do you know there isn't?

I have exaimed all of them

We killed and ate them.

There are but those white skinned motherfuckers have integrated into society, I guess. And that's fine, there is nothing wrong with having second class citizens providing us with service and giving us their women.

That said, those fucking white devils were not that well behaved before. Took a long fucking time to domesticate them.

pretty sure niggers were the slaves, not white people, nigger.

>niggers

it is called "top of the foodchain" ... it occurs in several straights of the chain, but the human tops them all by his improved brain funktion and some other morphological develepments.

we competed a long time with other animals to get where we are now. It took us approx. 1 billion Years of constant struggle and adaptation. It is a timespan so hard to imagine that some people just can not face the given facts, witch is a pitty. Not to imagine how long life itself took to evolve from some RNA molekules, formed by attracting through Van-der-Walls force and chemic equality in solutions to real DNA in eucaryots. Energetic flow is the key. Driven by the sun and plants as the general energy source for all life on earth. leaving aside some bacteria in the deepsee or some hot springs.

There were. We won.

Shut the fuck up and turn off your tripcode faggot. Nobody cares about your safe conventional bland opinion just becasue you put a trip on. Go die in a fire.

this is your contribution to science :D

maybe you are wrong here^^

i am sorry for your pathetic mode of expression :/ (it means the way you talk) hang in there :*

Were the Neanderthals a rival species?

certainly

This.

>no rival species

>apes can literally rip your face off

I think they'd have a good chance if they weren't such lazy motherfuckers.

>apes can literally rip your face off
and we can literally erase their species in an afternoon if we wanted
that's why we are where we are

We killed and/or had sex with all of them

How screwed would we be if women were attracted to apes?

The women would be screwed

Epic.

What about the niggers?

We're the only species dumb enough to fall for the "society" meme.

that's assuming we are actually a byproduct of evolution

thanks for pointing out where the edges are

No we're not you fucking idiot.

We keep those in cages for our amusement. Let that sink in.

the maneating tigers of india were the last rivals to humans
we just got too good at killing shit

Because we use tools like a motherfucker

They're called women.

You can't be serio- Wait, This is bait, isn't it?

Because rivals are not actual entities

>"Top of the foodchain"
this is what brainlets actually believe
-ecosystem scientist

that's an A+ wojak friend

just because bugs eat us when we die doesn't mean we can't fuck absolutely everything in out and sideways

Not anymore white boy, now go back to work, my welfare won't pay for itself.

my sides have disintegrated

What are jews?

because this isn't a fantasy world

It's not much of a rival species, but we are on par with intelligence with a different species. Dolphins and whales are in some ways equally and in some ways more intelligent than us, as they have a universal language. Whales and dolphins would probably rule, but us lucky humans have hands, therefore we do.

They died.

>Dolphins and whales are in some ways equally and in some ways more intelligent than us, as they have a universal language.

For the same reason why there are so many other things inherit to humans that are not inherit to other creatures.... It's God's way of telling us we are special.

Because we fucked/killed them out of existence

We got to this point by wiping them all out, either through conquest or assimilation.

Average /pol/ poster IQ: 50

Kek

It seems that other than one supposed instance from a parrot, no non-human organism has ever asked an existential question. What's stopping them, especially with how smart some species apparently are?

Nice argument there you subhuman nigger...

whites have higher IQ than you globally. go check out the IQ scores

Earth has room for everyone and we can all live together in harmony.

But stay the fuck out of our niche or we kill every motherfucking last one of you.

Lots of retarded evolution counterposting tonight... What does it mean?

Insects are everywhere and would easily survive almost anything.
They aren't a single species, but anyway one of the most successful lifeforms of this planet.

Like news hosts?

We hit the lottery and have evolved to the point of sentience.
The only rival we have is ourselves really.

Is it just me or are the /pol/ false flags becoming increasingly less subtle. Step up your game, I'm almost offended.

/pol/ is never subtle.

insects ain't got shit on bacteriae and archebacteriae

humans are rival species to humans

Don't forget fucked them

Source for Koko having such a high IQ? She/he never ever even asked a question in its entire life. A mental feat humans achieve after a couple of years. Koko was retarded.

Loads of animals are sentient. You might wanna brush up on your definitions.

This.

>Asking a /pol/tard for a source.