twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What an embarrassment of a human being

>bitter angry drunk says bitter angry drunk things about his betters

gg Bukowski

You're just not atomic age enuf
Leave, coal-pseud.

DUDE LIQUOR AND WHORES LMAO

I HATE MY JOB AND MY BOSS AND HAVING TO PAY BILLS LMAO

Don't lie, user, I'm sure you liked him in highschool. We all did back then, before knowing any better...

I didn't read Bukowski in high school, I read The Lord of the Rings and Dune.

Bim bim bim bim

bukowski is garbage

I remember reading Ham on Rye in high school and thinking he was a very bad version of Céline.

>each line has to be amazing with action and meaning!

Yeah for mouthbreathers with short attention span. He probably never read Proust.

>you say Bukowski
>I say Tolkien
>you say pussy and a life
>I say tendies and nick at nite

You realize people who are habitually drunk have a tenancy to say stupid, nonsensical things that they don't even mean, right?

What a jealous hack. This dude is a fucking hack.

I actually think he has. In his autobiography he claims to have read a book every night under his blanket to escape from the depression of his home

This is now a Bukowski appreciation thread, /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=047rxy5nYeo

roastbeefs BTFO

Whatever anyone thinks of him, I dont know what I think of him, I think some of his poems are good, some are interesting, compelling, etc.
regardless, I like his literal voice

youtube.com/watch?v=gifEn61dZBc

bukowski was a hack.

'under the volcano' is so obviously better than anything bukowski has ever done. he resents lowry because even bukkake is smart enough to see the genius in that work.

Retards in this thread thinks he means EXPLOSION LMAO.

No, that is not what he means.

under the volcano is shit

>Bukowski
>/ourguy/

but that's wrong, reddit. his literary superior will always be /ourguy/.

when i read bukowski short stories for the first time i had to check on the cover if it was really "the" bukowski

hack
a
c
k

Don't you have some pants to shit somewhere else?

Bukowski is ten times more appealing than that frog.

you are ten times shitter at reading than me.

how is celine familar? i read 200 first pages of jtteon, and its mostly about ww1, or complete shitholes in africa. There is no escapism, there is no hedonism. Its seems more in vain of conrad desu

I can't watch him for more than 20 seconds. His bloated, hypertensive body completely distracts from whatever he is saying. You can almost smell the stench of his organs failing through the screen. Ugh

Jesus Christ. Bukowski isn't worthy to smell Faulkner's farts.

Celine was Bukowski's favorite writer tho

Bukowski's style is a shitty version of late Céline's. Voyage is his first book, but compare Ham on Rye and Mort à Crédit.

>choking on their own vomit
Typical projecting. I'm sure he had a few close calls of exactly that.

Bukowski is a fucking faggot who couldn't see farther than the cloud of ego, nicotine, and alcohol omnipresent in his life and writings.

Bukowski was less derivative than Lowry. Both are dull, both are boring, but Under the Volcano was a fucking slog. I can't believe I read that cover to cover. At least Bukowski's books were short and effortless. I have never read a less rewarding book that made my eyelids so heavy, except peut-être Call It Sleep for a college class.

>t. Bukowski

Under the Volcano is great.

>He didn't get it.