I fell for the physics meme

>I fell for the physics meme

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/ooh/architecture-and-engineering/chemical-engineers.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Goodbye user

I also fell for the physics meme.

But now I'm close to finishing my PhD and I have offers for postdocs from 3 different institutes in 3 different countries.

So better than I've expected.

They need you at the call center user

Also fell for it, even worse- i fell for the theoretical physics meme. 3 years in, best meme i've ever fell for. Thanks guys.

Physics is not a meme degree if you at least get an MS or PhD. It is mostly a meme if you go into theoretical instead of applied desu

Look on the bright side, at least you didn't fall for the math meme.

Look on the bright side
you didnt fall for the engineering meme

Just read up enough on thermal physics and E&M to work on railguns

>postbitch

if u have a small brain

then yeah

it's a meme for the small-brained

you should stick to basket-weaving and uber-driving

what if you just self study mechanics and E&M, is that all there is to being an applied physicists?

what's so wrong with this ? 100x better than experimental boring shit unless ur a brainlet

>Science is boring

Why studying it then?

Come on, don't shit on pheno. It's pretty fun. But i prefer theory.

>tfw you fell for the chemical engineering meme
>too late to get out

bls.gov/ooh/architecture-and-engineering/chemical-engineers.htm

we have scientists and engineers now more than ever.
where is the future?

I'm currently doing my PhD in physics. It's fun and another 3 years of being young and lazy, but I don't think I would go for another few postdoc years. At some point I gotta make some money in my life.

So i assume you're doing some low-tier physics? I mean doing hep-th is pretty much the best a human can do?

As if theory wasn't science.
>you'll never know the feel when you finally see how to perturbatively construct different (K3) background from simple background (torus) by addint its excitations to it
>you'll never know the feel when senpai Vafa finally notices your paper on mirror symmetry for T^2 topo string and three-simplifold