>age
>the most degenerate thing you've ever done
>current book you're reading and how do you like it

>24
>Had a buddy on kik who was my master and he had me shave my pubes smooth, and send pics, which I did, and jack off and send pics, which I did, and then smear it on my face and eat some and take pics, which I did.
>The Neverending Story. It's pretty exciting

>20
>Made a girl take a bite of a sandwich which had my shit on it
>Thus Spoke Zarathustra

did she know?

>30
>when I was 24 or so, I chatted with this 15 year old online, then she invited me over to the house she was babysitting at, and her and her friend blew me. Neither were particularly great looking, but i swear one has gone on to be a camwhore.
>The Thirty Years War: A European Tragedy. Good so far, but was extremely boring and incoherent when trying to explain the inner workings of the HRE. I think trying to understand how the HRE actually worked is the hardest concept on this planet.

>22
>jerked off between my grandparents in their bed while they were awake. I was ~8. I had my knees up under the covers and I thought I was the slyest dude.
>Gravity's Rainbow. Loving it.

>20
>got high on meth and had sex in the bathroom stall of a seedy bar
>Silence by Shushaku Endo. Liking it a lot, reading it before I see the movie. Probably my favourite work of historical fiction that I've read, though that's not a high bar to pass. I admit the theme of God's silence gets pretty fucking repetitive at points but it's still really enjoyable.

well if they didn't stop you, then I guess you were

>22
>I've been with three prostitutes: The first of whom kicked me out the bedroom for making fun of her; the second of whom I fucked really good, but the condoms kept breaking; the third of whom I couldn't get hard to and only managed to get a feeble hand job from her. I was stoned on either DUDE or hashish on all three encounters.
>Suttree

It's comfy af. It can be quite funny or emotional at times.

>19
>fapped to sick shit
>the magic mountain

>sick shit
gonna need you to expand

>27
>had sex before marriage (though now married to the same person)
>The Iliad, reading a companion with it and really loving it so far. Fagles translation, it hasn't been difficult to read at all.

>34
>banged a chan-girl
>Norman Spinrads The Iron Dream, loving it, possible the best satire of science fiction ever commited to paper, unsure as to why Spinrad doesn't get as much love as PKD. Its also a guilty pleasure because if you were a genuine neo-nazi you could probably read it straight and get a lot of enjoyment from it.

>21
>recreationally took cocaine and slept with a married woman at a party, husband was passed out.
>Purgatorio
Theres still hope for me

wats more degenerate, sex before marriage, or 24 yr old virgin guy

>19
>recovering necrophiliac
>Moby Dick and Inherent Vice

>19
> I ejaculated in my current underwear. Since, I only showered once a week, I was in class with underwear with atleast 6 days of worth of cum.
This went on throughout all of high school, I never realized that foul smell was just layers of cum in my underwear.
>moby dick, funnier than what I expected

I don't see what's degenerate about being a 24 year old virgin. The ways in which you get off could be degenerate by that point, but just the fact of being a virgin isn't.

>26
>Got a footjob under a blanket at a house party while my friends were trying to convince me to jack off into a beer bottle full of shampoo
>Exile and the Kingdom - It's not too bad!

How have you acted on your fetish?

>25
>fucked a prostitute
>got cross-faded on weed, cocaine, and alcohol then sent dick pics to girls on snapchat while at a hotel party
>drove while wasted and crashed my car
>Took a girl's virginity in a Walmart parking lot then ditched her
>broke into my highschool at night and hotwired the security guard golfcarts and drove them around; flipped one and it crushed my head
>The Idiot by Dostoyevsky
I like it but it's too bloated, making it difficult to pay attention to. Dostoyevsky is definitely helping me grow out of my degenerate years.
>Omensetter's Luck
The prose is nice, I don't have much of an opinion beyond that.
>After the Quake
Murakami at his coziest.

>19
>Jerked off in while my 1 year old sister was sleeping in the same room.
>Walter Benjamin's Moscow Journal. Intellectually stimulating and I guess biographically relevant, but the prose isn't that great - it's bearable enough

>26
>sucked my own dick
>some book about dead languages, it's aight