FLAT EARTH/CLOSE SUN 404

After a HEATED debate in POL, we had several threads deleted and I was banned.

Lets have a serious discussion. Why are there clouds IN FRONT OF & BEHIND THE SUN??

youtube.com/watch?v=GnOjYt2ba2U

I heard lots of things about light refraction, etc.

Also, this video was posted that shows obvious CGI of earth. See 15:10

youtube.com/watch?v=HpBEduGMapw

Help me out Veeky Forums

I want to believe in globe earth. Why are all the pics/videos of earth CGI/fisheye lens?? Why do people attack flat earthers with ad hominem instead of reasonable arguments?

I never wanted to be a flat earther. Theres no proven curve or movement in the earth. Gravity is theoretical, density and buoyancy are proven.

No attacks, just proof and evidence. THIS IS Veeky Forums RIGHT?? Skepticism should be welcome!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k
youtube.com/watch?v=Rjmu66v45DQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im dumpin and bumpin

AGAIN, What is this besides obvious proof of earth CGI!

see 15:10

Using the light rays and basic trig, its been suggested the sun is actually approx 3000 miles high

Also shown, this hotspot is very small and reveals a much smaller sun as seen in video

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k

see 3:30 for sun footage

NGT and NYE say the earth is an 'OBLONG SPHEROID" of sorts. Even been compared to a pear by NGT.

Doesn't that contradict the NASA composites of EARTH?? Why do each of these look so DIFFERENT? Different artists?

triggered

please explain this quickly

They had some shitty metabunk video with a lamp and film to explain this. It honestly didn't make any sense to me.

Isn't it enough that nobody has ever posted that they've fallen off of the edge of the earth. Isn't it also enough that there are no gaps in the world. If flat earth were a thing, seismic activity wouldn't make sense, timezones and sunrise/set times would not be synchronized, Global position accuracy like google earth and maps wouldn't make sense, and astronomy wouldn't make sense. Why would the earth be the only known celestial object that is flat when every other object is at least close to being spherical? No flat earther can come up with evidence that can't immediately be shot down by common knowledge.

shadows at different latitudes

There are no clouds behind the sun. The brightness of it makes it appear so but the cloud are set in front of the sun at different distances and densities so light shows through some thinner, whispier clouds and not thicker ones.

Do not feed spammed troll threads, Hide, report and move on.

You're telling me you can't see the cloud coverage?

Because you have no sense of perception, and are easily misled by your ignorance of the effect light has when overexposed on images.

> Creates an off topic thread in /pol/
> Banned
> Creates the same off topic thread in Veeky Forums
You're just itching for a global ban, aren't you?

I think all those thing mentioned are still plausible on a flat realm. Who said theres an edge? It could be endless!
Thank for ad hominem attacks and no scientific data to back up your informal rebuttal. Stay proactive!

>"The brightness of it makes it appear so but the cloud are set in front of the sun at different distances and densities so light shows through some thinner, whispier clouds and not thicker ones"

I hear what you're saying but the video/pic shows very similar cloud structures becoming lost in this theory.

For the record, not excited about being banned. Just want to have a meaningful, ban-free discussion. I respect this community, I ask the same. I'm not a troll, just a skeptical person looking for answers.

Isn't that science is all about?

>deo/pic shows very similar cloud structures becoming lost in this theory.

No, they are not, they are just parts of clouds thin enough to let light through unobstructed.

It's the same principle as apparent hole in the clouds surrounding full moon.

Here's the deal: there are three types of Flat Earthers who regularly post to Veeky Forums: assholes who troll for spite, asshole intellectuals who troll to test your knowledge and debate skills, and literal Bible interpreters (LBIs). They all have the freedom to make shit up (lie) because truth and understanding are not their goals, and they end the arguments with "prove me wrong." This nefariously places the onus on you to spend your precious life's time to provide information already available that they haven't and won't consider. By disavowing any science or proofs put forward and continuing to make shit up, they "win" by eroding your patience. It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of violations on the most basic principles of geometry, math, science, and logic.

They aren't interested in critical thinking, refuse to put in the requisite effort to do the science, are blind to 3D visualization, and regularly refuse to respond when they can't fabricate anything that would pass even their own red-faced test. LBIs concentrate on believing what their leaders tell them while ironically calling you a "sheeple," and will not allow any sense to mar their fractured perception of the universe. They believe they are right, and they want you to become as stupid as they. The trolls will simply post sillier arguments and regularly resort to insults and taunts to keep you posting.

In any case, there is simply no arguing. Like trying to paint over mud, you just end up with a dirty brush.

You trust videos about the sun being 5000 miles away rather than the millions upon millions of pictures and videos demonstrating that the earth in millions of miles away?

>Thank for ad hominem attacks and no scientific data to back up your informal rebuttal. Stay proactive!
There is no scientific, logical, or geometric argument that will stop you from shitposting. You are here to troll.

Just watched the video. You can easily see the refracted light around the top left of the sun as the cloud moves.

I hear your explanation. Is there no chance this is wrong? My visual logic shows a sun/moon buried in layers of clouds of the same type with varied levels of density.

Heres one of the moon

youtube.com/watch?v=Rjmu66v45DQ