What books can I read to help resist drumpf?

What books can I read to help resist drumpf?

>looking to resist? Try passive media consumption!
>this fall you can Fight the Power™ on HBO's™ Girls™

inneeddis

Why not just turn off the news and stay off of Twitter and normiebook? Then you can just read what you'd actually like to read.

Fuck the news. Fuck politics.

>ignoring the force behind the shifting of whole nations and continents because you're literally too stupid to understand any of it, then hiding it all with a nihilistic facade of false superiority and not caring
edgy dude

>thinking that because something is important your involvement in it is

There's a good argument to be made that the chance of you making any difference at all is close to nil.

>>post
>stupid
insult

You sound like a whiny little defeatist bitch. Give me 1(ONE) good reason why you don't kill yourself.

I'm the one who recommended the John Gray book. I have no illusion as to my potential impact on politics, and so I'm forced to recognize the validity of an argument that maintain that one should not engage in things in which he has no relevance. (And probably no competence.)

lel

definitely read the 35 page BuzzFeed manifesto wherein Trump hires prostitutes to say he's "a big guy" and "for you."

Enjoy resisting for the next 8 years of your life, faggot.

Thank God you Americans still have your firearms

Do they not understand that stuff like that is precisely why Trump won, or do they simply not care?

ah, yes, you have figured it all out, my dude

>waah stop trying to understand anything because it doesnt matter dude
I'm certainly more established than you.

Read something involving political assassinations, I guess. I mean that would be the most helpful.

Does the manifesto really say that?

The works of G.K. Chesterton.

No, it's panicked flailing from /pol/ in a attempt to discredit the report.

>every single MSM outlet criticizing buzzfeed and CNN for even publishing a story on the dossier
you're the one frantically and desperately flailing here, pal

8 more years of your tears

He should be handed back over to ISIS

>slate

try that gay immigrant muslim fury

The report is obviously fake, that's not even in dispute anymore. I just think it'd be extra funny if it contained memes.

>implying Trump will last longer than one term
>implying M16, who verified the dossier and the agent are lying as well.

a dictionary

you can start with suicide for dummies

The dems are doubling down on their anti-white bullshit and completing their transition into the militant black panther party. They won't get too far in an 80% white country after Trump deports tens of millions of illegal Mexicans.

As far as the dossier goes, MSM outlets can slap quotes around words like 'verified' or 'alleged' etc. and can push a totally false version of events. "An 'alleged' 'MI6'(not m16 btw) 'agent' 'allegedly' 'verified' the 'dossier'" - CNN

They can say whatever they want and you'll believe it simply because you want to hate Trump and want to believe every negative thing about him that's pushed in the public sphere. You're quite literally a lowest common denominator sheep.

Throughout the next 8 years you'll be wrong about literally everything and your entire reality will crumble around you several times, but you'll pretend that you're not a complete retard because you're a psychological infant that won't part ways with his ego for anything.

God damn /pol/ stop invading my board. GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off pol we're apolitical unspooked here

People have different political views than you. Get over it.

Buddy, you're in for huge disappointments. Trump is Dubya 2.0 . Think he'll stop the wars in the middle east? He'll scrap the Iran deal and probably go to war with them. Oh not to forget, he'll go to war with China over South China sea. "Oh it's alright because they're not Americans", Automation will lose you more jobs than outsourcing ever did and there will be nothing Trump will be able to do about it.Your service industry will get costlier when he kick H1B immigrants out. Companies will sell their products at a higher price IN America because of the 35% tax Trump will slap. They won't stop outsourcing, they'll just sell things at a higher price to meet their profits.
"Oh it alright because at least we didn't get the candidate the joos and the MSM supported. That's a good thing, r-right?"
>Implying Fox news, the channel with highest ratings isn't MSM
>Implying he doesn't give his (((son in law))) access to confidential files
>Implying he isn't a Shabbos goy for Israel.

/pol/, you're retarded cucks. You're being played so hard by the Zionist neo-cons, it's ridiculous. Remove the swastika, you no longer deserve it.

When did I imply the otherwise? Your candidate won, congrats. Now MAGA and stop sperging out on a Korean DFW fan club forum.

You're a complete retard. Objectively re-evaluate all of your positions, without emotional biases this time, and come to the conclusion that there isn't a thing you're accurate about.

lel fucking gottem

>sperging out
If by 'sperging out' you mean 'articulating your worldview', I must respectfully decline. Perhaps your should stop sperging out and austisticly screeching every time you see a wrong right-wing opinion on an anonymous imageboard.

>objectively

Found the autist

Post this again, but with an argument this time.

>Oh not to forget, he'll go to war with China over South China sea
You mean East Sea.
t. Vietnam USA ally numbah 1

>Oh boy I'm being called out for what a cuck I was. /pol/ got cucked by jews lmao but lemme just call this dude a retard. Surely that'll dismiss all his observations hahaha.

And for the record, I was on the Trump train well after the elections. I sperged out on the internet trying to defend him and wikileaks, despite being a Muslim and despite it being against my self interests. I thought I was standing up for "justice" and "what is right" and "greater good", it's all bullshit. It's right wing populism, plain as it is. And today Turkey's is suffering from right wing populism with purge against dissent and curbed freedom, tomorrow, you will. Right wing populism is never good and no matter how much you like to trash talk liberals now, don't forget you were one too in 2008 and you will become one again when the pendulum swings left.

/pol/ is right wing imageboard. I've nothing against that.

Stop spreading your cancer to Veeky Forums.

>despite being a Muslim
cuck

>stop having mean right wing opinions on Veeky Forums
no

>cuck
You got me, my lad.

pretty much everything in the western canon minus Nietzche, Ayn Rand, and H.P. Lovecraft

Only once you do the same for any one of your posts.

>read article
>character is a cheetah cheating on his wife with a fox
>somebody call Joey Greco (or should I say Gecko) for this CHEATING CHEETAH

is this a real headline in 2017?
people outside the west must be laughing at us