Sup Melbourne Veeky Forums where you all at?

Sup Melbourne Veeky Forums where you all at?

at the art gallery, like we said

>hey guys lets go to the fed square book market
>sure I'll meet at the art gallery
Said no one ever

lol, what are you talking about? we decided at the end of the thread to meet up at the art gallery instead

>we
You are not multiple people

Fuck that looks terrible. Thank you Lord Jesus for letting me be born in Toronto

Look, just cause you can't understand basic orders, doesn't mean you have to ridicule us, now come over to the art gallery so we can all go to the book fair

You haven't lived til you've had sideways buildings

>leave the book market so you can go to the book market
What did he mean by this

G'day mates. Thrown any shrimp on the barbies this summer? Hit a roo with my Jeep yesterday. Unlike a boomerang, life is one thing that never comes spinning back once gone away.

It's just to sort things out

Well Veeky Forums ya blew it, im done, got books, going to have lunch now on my own

ha ha, you fucking loser, that's why you should have come to the art gallery we're having heaps of fun with all the boys from Veeky Forums, but no, you had to do things on your own and thus you are here talking about lit with everyone

Next melb Veeky Forums meetup when?

you're at federation square. now get your ass over to the art gallery so we can go to federation square

THIS is why i am staying at home today.

Why? Cause your retarded too?

I'm at home watching this meetup crash and burn thanks to the magic of the internet

ahaha dumb penal islanders cant do anything right

is it true that all aussiez are born from criminals?

Guys where are you? I'm the guy wearing the suit with a pink pocket square if you guys can see me. Some abo just asked me for some silvers and I had to empty my whole wallet for him help me

Allo allo allo mate didgeridoo cunt vegemite dingo

kek

what art gallery nobody ever said anything about an art gallery

you people are fags
I went out and enjoyed myself and what did you all do? sit at home and troll
bravo

>give free copy of IJ away
>i ejaculated on the pages the night before

>The Atrium
even if it's ironic it's still incredibly banal, remind me to never go to Melbourne and tell every cunt from there who comes to Canada for a holiday to fuck off.

I see all 4 of Australia's readers showed up.