How do I avoid being kicked out of University for doing something very embarrassing last year?

How do I avoid being kicked out of University for doing something very embarrassing last year?

Do you even read your stupid fucking posts

Don't go. You can't do something stupid if you're not present.

They want to meet with me.

Is there any way I can avoid this embarrassment by just prolonging the meeting?

i failed in 9 out of 12 classes, my man
i don't believe you did something worse than that

What did you do

>i failed in 9 out of 12 classes, my man

What did you do afterwards?

I held a revolt telling people to join me in a revolution of abandoning Universities in favour of self-education.

what did you do? Did you put meat in between the pages of some of the books at the library? Friend of mine did that.

o ok

I did this

Did it work

they cant kick you out if their dead

Ignatius?

seriously claim it was for some weird /lgbtq+++++/ type thing and you'll be fine, universities don't try to open those cans of worms.

No.

I was unironically called a school shooter by several people and multiple right-wingers thought I was a crazy SJW.

i had to lie for my parents, they think i failed in 2/12
theres not much i can do right now, i was stupid and had no responsibility
if i think too deep about it i feel really sad, and i'm exactly sure it was all my fault, still i don't do it
i'll give me one more chance this year, to be a better person and study seriously

or Not even remotely related to Veeky Forums

Get a hold of yourself, get in a library and take it fuckng seriously. Don't waste an opportunity many don't get.

Well, I am doing a literature degree.

I don't know what to do. I don't want to lie about that stuff, they'll put it on my record.

Also, I just looked up Ignatius, thank you for the reference, I shall be reading the letters soon.

how you spread the word. literally screaming on the campus or what?.

yeah, what has really fucked me up was video-games
i was playing tons of dota 2 all day, and most of the classes i failed because low attendance (even classes i had good grades)
it was a dark year for me, i drugged myself out of reality for the whole year, i gave my time and gained nothing in return
i realize i had fucked up when i saw in steam that i had almost 3~4 months of dota 2, it was too late (december) but i decided to stop once and for all playing video-games

I called a meeting where some few-several dozen people attended. I stood upon a podium and made a speech around 30 minutes long deriding all institutional bodies of education as evil and lacking neutrality.

I called for everyone to join me in a revolution of self-learning but they thought I was imitating Hitler or something. I guess it was all the hand movements.

Anyway, it ended terribly and multiple University staff witnessed it and looked rather fearful. They must have contacted the people who run the University and reported me.

literally everyone does this from ages 19-23

It was 18-20 for me

I feel you mayne. I failed/dropped three semesters in a row, the same exact classes each time, and then took the fourth semester off before returning again this past fall. Looking back I have no idea what the fuck was wrong with me. On one hand, I've been going to school for five years and still haven't finished my undergrad. On the other hand, failing that bad and wasting that much time has really made me take everything in life much more seriously. Already worked my way back up to a good GPA, and slowly but surely rebuilding my confidence. Hell, I'm feeling like it's totally possible that I can get some scholarships and work my way through grad school afterwards. Maybe better that this happened, rather than skirting and bullshitting my way through college and graduating without having ever learned anything.

Is there video evidence?

>I guess it was all the hand movements.
Got me

epic

I specifically stated at the beginning that there should be no photos, cameras, videos, microphones etc. I very much doubt it, I had my eye on everyone.

Then again, there is the video evidence that was taken in the adjacent mens restroom where I was filmed sucking every man's cock that was in attendance, including the dean's.

thats good, user
my focus right now is study, my motto this year is "2 years in 1", as i'll try doing every thing i failed last year + new stuff

did they kick you out of for this?.
did you receive some kind of feedback (good or bad) after your speech?

Well you now have an opportunity to self-educate, you dumb nigger

>did they kick you out of for this?.

No, they have emailed me a meeting time to "discuss what happened" but I do not know what that means.

>did you receive some kind of feedback (good or bad) after your speech?

I only received meme replies from people who thought I was being autistic () and then sort of weird, half-baked replies from people I knew.

Do you regret it?

Strangely not lol.

University faculty staff are pussies. Worst case scenario they make you see a counselor and you spend a few weeks smiling and nodding.

>Right wingers not liking someone attacking institutions of higher education
What sick Hell do you live in?

My college is extremely liberal, and almost every other week some guy stands outside one of the buildings giving a speech about how evolution is evil/wrong. I don't know if he's a student and I doubt he's faculty, but I don't think any sort of action is ever taken against him.

What are your school's policy on student demonstrations? If you didn't break any actual rules, bring up your 1st amendment rights.

This, unless you are brought in front of an academic board you are completely safe. You broke no rules as far as I know, maybe you'll get shit for talking bad about the university.

ALSO, now that the whole fiasco is over what do you think of it? Won't everyone think you are an autistic faggot if you preach to drop out of university and then come back next semester like a reneging asshole? Why not follow through with the revolution, comrade?