Prove it wrong

Prove it wrong.

[eqn]\forall t \,\in\, \mathbf R,\, \frac{\mathrm d \vec{p}}{\mathrm dt} \left( t \right) \,=\, \vec{F}_{A \,\to\, B} \,+\, \vec{F}_{B \,\to\, A} \,=\, \vec{F}_{A \,\to\, B} \,-\, \vec{F}_{A \,\to\, B} \,=\, \vec{0} \quad\text{then}\quad \forall t \,\in\, \mathbf R,\, \vec{p} \left( t \right) \,=\, \vec{p} \left( 0 \right) \,=\, \vec{0}[/eqn]
Back to 9GAG.

[math][eqn]\forall t \,\in\, \mathbf R,\, \frac{\mathrm d \vec{p}}{\mathrm dt} \left( t \right) \,=\, \vec{F}_{A \,\to\, B} \,+\, \vec{F}_{B \,\to\, A} \,=\, \vec{F}_{A \,\to\, B} \,-\, \vec{F}_{A \,\to\, B} \,=\, \vec{0} \quad\text{then}\quad \forall t \,\in\, \mathbf R,\, \vec{p} \left( t \right) \,=\, \vec{p} \left( 0 \right) \,=\, \vec{0}[/eqn][/math]

[math]\forall t \,\in\, \mathbf R,\, \frac{\mathrm d \vec{p}}{\mathrm dt} \left( t \right) \,=\, \vec{F}_{A \,\to\, B} \,+\, \vec{F}_{B \,\to\, A} \,=\, \vec{F}_{A \,\to\, B} \,-\, \vec{F}_{A \,\to\, B} \,=\, \vec{0} \quad\text{then}\quad \forall t \,\in\, \mathbf R,\, \vec{p} \left( t \right) \,=\, \vec{p} \left( 0 \right) \,=\, \vec{0}[/math]

For the record, I'm not the first poster, these latter two have been me just messing around trying to get this to display right

Test #2

Oh, nvm I was on mobile that's why it was ugly, lesson learned

hehe what an epic meme image!

looks alright

>momentem
i rest my case

except the SUPER MAGNET HELMET would attract the metal clips towards you, since you weigh more

How does it feel being an autist?

But steel is heavier than meat?

I do miss the classic Troll Science stuff.

>mfw

explain. Why isn't this something worrisome to mathematicans

Basically you define length by using the derivative of a curve so those steps don't actually converge to the circumference of the circle.

Because that's not how you define a circle.
>a round plane figure whose boundary (the circumference) consists of points equidistant from a fixed point (the center)
The corners will always exist in the picture at different distances than the inner corners.

Because the area approaches pi*(.5)^2, but the perimeter does not because it's all "scrunched up".

The function "remove corners" must satisfy that the perimeter before = the perimeter after removing corners

>infinity

>steel is heavier than meat
Not my meat

My favorite

hilarious that this would theoretically work, if we lived on a spinning ball and not a stationary plane like every experiment has proven, that is