Anyone else think engineers are stupid and gay?

Anyone else think engineers are stupid and gay?

>t. useless mathcuck undegrad

OP t. Permavirgin Autistic Mathcuck

FUCK ENGINEERS AND ENGINQUEERS I FUCKING HATE THOSE USELESS LUMPS OF SOLID SHIT, PHYSICS + MATH > ENGINEERING

I

What's your major mate?

>engineer: I took upper level math
>me: like what?
>ODEs

What if you just get a degree in math and engineering?

>mfw an engineer tells me to just use FEA to solve PDEs instead of trying to find an analytical solution

Engineer here. I enjoy cock and being the reason things don't work right.

>finding analytical solutions for PDEs
Boy, you really like to waste your life, ain't you?

>not being as rigorous as possible

cuck

stopping wasting time in trivial tasks is what made the modern world with the help of industrialization
Your work is meaningless unless engineers take advantage of it

Sort of to be honest, we need engineers and technologists to make the shit we do testing with to prove/disprove our hypothesis. So no engineers aren't stupid, though some might be gay.

>mfw reply to meme thread with serious response

I don't agree with you, most are gay, nerds or simply normies that want to make big buck from the oil boom (at least in my cunt).
Fucking hate the majority of the idiots in my faculty tb h.

>Your work is meaningless unless engineers take advantage of it
Utility is not the point of mathematics. Engineers may not find practical uses for a particular theorem or formula for centuries after it's discovered. You do math for its own sake. If an engineer somewhere can make use of it, now or in 300 years, well that's nice.

>most engineers are nerds
You don't fuckin' say

I'm an engineer and I make pretty good Big Macs, so it's not stupid.

FUCK OFF
AT LEAST I M USEFUL TO SOCIETY

I'm an aspiring engineer and I'm stupid and probably slightly gay. A lot more stupid than my peers tho, it's been almost 5 years, and I still didn't get my 3 year BSc.

Implying it isn't the physicist figuring out how to use your math magic.

They are smart at practical stuff, which is something that a lot of mathematicians (and physicists) lack or are inexperienced at.

>literally calling yourself a tool
hehe

>be called materials engineer
>characterize material
>get paid handsomely

>be materials scientist
>characterize material
>j-just one more postdoc

Gibbs and Maxwell are known for basically applying pure math.

If an engineer is so rigorous, would you then call them an applied math person, physics person, or just an engineer that doesnt suck?