Why don't flat earthers go to the edge of the earth to prove its existence?

- Bring a camera with them
- Film the "edge" of the Earth
- Expose NASA for their lies

Why don't they do this? It just shows that they don't believe their own bullcrap enough to find hard evidence.

Instead they ramble on conspiracies about NASA faking all their scientific discoveries, and try to "debunk" them through warped interpretations of their own observations.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EvmED6XH-3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The edge of the world is being garded by an international cabal of.... something because..... reasons.

Please delete this thread.

>he hasn't heard of the ice wall

No I want to know. If there are any flat earthers out of their echo chamber on this board I want to hear their reasoning.

there is no edge, antarctica continues on forever

Don't talk about those retards, they don't need your attention, let them in their stupidity.

That's the reason.
>Can't charter a boat, all captains are in on the conspiracy
>Can't by my own boat, I'll get killed by the Illuminati
>Those that did try to make the journey have been killed, which is why there's no evidence.

Please delete this thread.

There are no "flat Earthers".

Literally, the flat Earth meme is pushed by CIA to mingle with opposing views;

>If you believe the Jews run the left and the right of political blocks, if you believe the banks are running a fake economy and the media is coerced to support it, if you believe that the global Jewish elites are conspiring in turning the world (aprat from themselves ofc) brown, then you also haev to believe in flat Earth.

Lol, the "earth is flat" conspiracy is a conspiracy itself? Reminds me of the South Park episode where the government itself started the "9/11 was an inside job" conspiracy

Why not go and ask at their site instead of shitposting on sci?

Probably would get banned/flat earthers would become obsessed like they have with youtubers that debunk their ideology, e.g. Armoured Skeptic, calling him a NASA shill/propagandist

Not really a shitpost, he was clearly hoping some of the retards were active on here and would engage

>Flat earth thread
>Not really a shitpost
Fuck off.

They regularly engage with you in the comments from what I've seen.

You should be able to know what's a shitpost and what's not, newfag.

Just because it's a flat earth thread doesn't mean it's a shitposting thread. If it started off with a joke or meme about flat earthers then yeah you can probably assume that it is a shitpost thread.

It started off with a serious question, therefore it isn't, so no need for more "D-d-delet this!"

Flat earthers don't claim there is an edge

>flat earth thread doesn't mean it's a shitposting thread
That's exactly what it means, faggot. It's a shitpost and will be populated by shitposts.

>a serious question
>ABOUT A FUCKING FLAT EARTH
There are no serious questions you can ask of something so utterly retarded. If you wanted to ask questions of such a braindead group of people why not go to he flat earth society? Or just fucking Google it. No you decided to shit up the board a little bit more.

> Populated by shitposts
What do you expect? It's Veeky Forums, threads get derailed all the time. You really are a newfag.

>1 thread to discuss the mentality of flat earthers = fuck up entire board with over 100 other threads currently in the catalog

Then go to some other thread, I'm sorry you got so salty about this one thread ruining your day.

>My shitpost wasn't a shitpost
t. Every shitposter, ever.

2/2 I got this for you mate

Do not feed trolling shitposters.
Report, hide and move on.
Sage goes in every field.

1 trillion internets to the first to explain why:

ISS crew needs harnesses -
youtube.com/watch?v=EvmED6XH-3Y
everyone with hair in space gels it up firm
bubbles are clearly visible in multiple spacewalk videos
blue grid post-editing backdrop on a NASA center monitor

Don't even have to touch mick west's metabunk "forum" with the bad data and the countless curvature debunking examples

What's wrong OP, didn't enjoy being exposed over at ?

For the umpteenth time no flat earther ever suggested there is an edge on the Earth to fall into space.

that is the flat earth psyop.

>powers that be
>working to inform the masses(children mostly) with ads and education
>tell them flat earthers believe both in space(new lie) and a flat Earth(truth) where christopher columbus discovered was round by sailing to America(Old lie).

The Earth is flat

this consensus is reached by verifiable observation,

the most common arguments against these observations is
>censorship
>theoretical speculations by avid scifi fanatics,
>ad hominem
>camera critique
>referral to authority such as NASA or other government space agencies with similar motivations to deceeve for tax money
>stating philosophically that reality is subjective and your eyes cannot determine truth.

because there is no edge of the earth. if they want to die they can do a self-funded (poorfags) expedition to the poles.

>inb4 becuase travel to Antarctica is banned

>Why don't you get yourself assassinated by the NASA
Sounds really fucking great!

I've been around the world, to Japan, then Malaysia, then Germany, then Britain, then New York, and back to the western US.

I was watching out the window the entire time, and had a compass, there is little reason to believe I changed direction once unexpectedly during the trips.

I have been to the UK, France, North Korea, Somalia, and the moon and I have shared a similar experience.

Flat earthers have literally no evidence that the Earth is flat. They "disprove" that it's round by waving their arms around saying that some established scientific concept is actually not true.
>lol gravity is not real desu

Literally any evidence you give them that shows it's round they would reply with "that's a lie by NASA."

If the Earth is round, how come the stars in the Southern Hemisphere look different?
>the southern hemisphere is a lie by NASA

How would moon phases work if the Earth was round?
>moon phases are a lie by NASA

How would compasses work under a round Earth?
>compasses are a lie by NASA

oh shit im stupid i meant to type "flat" where "round" is

>>not getting ripped so you can take any assassins NASA sends your way

What were the explorers doing when they crossed it?