Ohayo!!

Ohayo!!
I hope you are being productive already today !

So tell me, what are you doing right now? Solving problems? Studying something new?

Me, I'm writing some standard model and qcd intro for my dissertation.

Remember to do your best today!

looking for some old, open conjectures in number theory to practice coding/run computational tests on to see if there's large counterexamples

Im chillin before my cal 2 final that's in 30 minutes

fuck off anime

fucking mandatory diversity training... then dissecting fish after lunch.

Calc II hw

>Me, I'm writing some standard model and qcd intro for my dissertation.
Neet, what are you writing about? I'm trying to read BBS, but I keep getting distracted.

Waiting for Nintendo's E3 thing while pretending to work.

studying algorithms and complexity

kek

Three point functions in AdS_5/CFT_4.

I'm learning to properly multiplicate and do tensor products in Dirac notation.
Since I'm not a physicist, it goes VERY slowly.
Once I'm done with this, I will try to understand first part of a proof related to quantum relative entropy.

What kind of algorithms?

Getting paid to shit between working on a prefeasibility study to develop a mineshaft in NW Ontario.

The real education is the one you get paid for.

I'm drilling go machine learning libraries right now for our college prjct.

I wrote my client for random.irb.hr, but it can't connect to the server. Is it down for everyone or just me?

Forcing myself to translate some of my work into Latex for publication, expanding on some other results so they can be publishable as well, trying to find time to study some other topics that interest me.

>I hope you are being productive already today !
Yeah, that's why I'm on Veeky Forums /

I should be solving problems right now for practice for my exam tomorrow but I'm just burnt out. It's intro organic chemistry. I don't know what to do.

Working through some material on noncommutative crepant resolutions. Mostly constructing projective resolutions of quiver algebra modules at the moment.

up up up

standard smardard

>touhou
>anime
Pick one

I'm finishing up my exams this week. going to write some optimized eigenvalue solving software this weekend.

productive life.