Post your science cuties

Post your science cuties

claimed

This guy looks like a hobo. Always cracks me up.

2D Anime Waifu in mai Laifu.

This whore probably sucked cocks of plenty of programming nerds.
Women are not capable of logical thinking and are only to use as holes to cum in.

2edgy4me

too soon bro

Muh waifu

>blaming /pol/
fuck off with that shit
Women hate is the calling card of /r9k/

2/10 would bang

fucking disgusting posture

also who prints out code

fucking bitch

fuck you maddie

it is not even code, it is an error readout, probably the fault of her or one of the negresses from that movie

He's so perfect bros. So Magnificent... So supreme... so retributed. I play the lottery every week because of him.

If you guys haven't read his manifesto or listened to the audio book on youtube.... you NEED to. His manifesto is so comfy.

You cant beat this.

>thinking /pol/ and /r9k/ are at all different

Why the fuck is Kotomi your waifu? She is so fucking high mainenence and she is almost worthless other than sitting her ass down and reading a fucking book. She is worst girl in the series, uninteresting, and annoying as shit.

Claiming Lise Meitner

>science
posts a meme manager chick who's claim to fame is to picture herself near a stack of binders that OTHER PEOPLE WROTE. you could have picked someone like Marie Curie if you wanted to push your feminazi agenda. But you opted for a fucking manager.

kys OP, kys please.

pic related

actual genius. not sure about cuteness.

failed physicists who's now making pop-sci videos.

best sci-fi anime ever.

decent waifu

badass

smoke weed duuuuuuuude

fucking idiot who doesn't even know QM and resorts to science fiction. almost as kooky as Kaku. he's fucking horrible.