So I was home schooled by my cracker parents

So I was home schooled by my cracker parents.

I don't know anything but arithmetic.

Where do I start If I want to study a engineering?

Currently working at a construction company

Other urls found in this thread:

Veeky
math.info/
cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Where do I start If I want to study a engineering?
Suck another man's cock.

>Currently working at a construction company

>I don't know anything but arithmetic.

shit nigga, you are already 90% of the way there. just start community college classes and transfer to a 4 year.

So you want to be an engineer, answer these two questions:
>can you count past seven?
>top or bottom?

O-one...tw...twoooo....fff...fiiiveee
I...I can't

Check the wikia for content.

Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Veeky Forums_Wiki

If your math knowledge is not that good, check pic related. The geometry sections aren't really that good and are at times weird and convoluted, so maybe avoid them.

You will want to start getting your feet wet in Calculus. Check the wikia for some introductory books on the subject.

And, well, thats pretty much it tho I think.

you are basically an engineer, now go thank your parents

Khan Academy

Do khan academy. Do everything up to precalculus. If you work hard, you can probably do it in a couple months over the summer. It's better than any book at your level. DO GEOMETRY AND ALGEBRA.

Then enroll at a community college and take a math placement test which should put you in precalculus or calculus 1 depending on how diligent you were.

Take precalculus and trig, and some General eds like English and intro Chem. (look up transfer requirements ahead of time.)

Stay at community college for 2 years, complete all your general eds, complete all math up to multivariable calculus and maybe some differential equations if your school has it. Take any other transfer classes you need.

When you finish, apply to universities you can afford that have the engineering major you want. If you have good grades and write your transfer essay about how you taught yourself from basic arithmetic in poverty, you'll 100% get in.

Go to the place that accepts you. Work hard, do an internship or two. Graduate. Become engineer.

You're black and your parents are white?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
really mak...
hmmm...

I should mention that this approach works because I did almost exactly this but for math.

I started with basic algebra which is all I knew from school. I khan academied my way to precalculus, took that and managed straight As in calculus and intro diff eq, then transferred to UCSD, did some screening courses there (linear algebra, vector calculus) and got accepted into the math major

I have a 3.7 gpa so far and am taking real analysis and abstract algebra in the fall. I'm 26 years old and when I was 23, I didn't know what a derivative was.

You can absolutely become an engineer, OP, it just takes work

This man has it

You can do it user

Pic of live action engineering.

math.info/

Go here. Start with prealgebra/algebra and try to get to precalculus/calculus.

Then, take the math placement test at the college or university you are accepted at and see how good you are. I actually suggest starting with intermediate algebra in college if your math skills are so limited. Most of the concepts you learn in intermediate and college algebra will follow you throughout our college career and beyond.

This will be a lot of courses. Intermediate, college algebra, trigonometry, precalculus, calc1, 2, 3, diffeq, statistics and possibly linear algebra. You will have to complete these in order to pursue a career in engineering. You can do it, I did it. I fucking sucked at meth for a long time. Once I got to Calc1, I went from all Cs t all As.

I'm currently studying mechE and all those are the math requirements to take junior level courses at my university.

Also, if you do go to a state college first (usually nearly half the price/credit hour and still just as good of an education), make sure you know what the requirements are to transfer to university. My department required a minimum of a B in chem1, physics 1&2, calc 1,2&3 and diffeq to transfer.

Can confirm, second year EE major here.

>only arithmetic
Not even algebra or trig?

>I want to study a engineering
no. you need to stay a construction site laborer. Work your way up to foreman, then superintendent. No degree required. Learn to read construction drawings and do survey and layout.
if the company you work for now is small and shitty then go work for a real one somewhere else.

moocs | comm college | books

>home schooled
It's too late.

Kill your parents, then yourself.

ok lad
I was homeschooled as well and only taught arithmetic and and how to read. now I'm a final year EE student with a job offer at a defence contractor. here's how you do it:
1. be smart, very important otherwise you will fuck up big time
2. download stroud engineering mathematics and do all the problems. if it's too difficult do the maths courses on khanacademy until you can manage stroud.
3. now you need the basics of physics so do the khan academy course
4. study the following books:
>intro to linear algebra - strang
>mathematics for physiscist and engineers - hobson
>microelectronic circuits - sedra/smith
>signals - lathi
>modern dig. and anlg. comm systems - lathi
>lectures on the electrical properties of materials - solymar
>control systems engineering - nise
>cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/
>practical algorithms in c++
>computer architechture a quantitative approach
>panos - control book

or you could just go to uni and study all those books while paying for a paper degree

thermodynamics.