How does this thing actually work?

How does this thing actually work?

Has science actually explained it, or given it a "pass" like it has with bicycles?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.cornell.edu/stories/2011/04/researchers-explain-why-bicycles-balance-themselves
youtube.com/watch?v=6jar9DjR5Vs
bicycle.tudelft.nl/stablebicycle/StableBicyclev34Revised.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bicycles getting a pass

Uhhhhhhh, how do you mean?

Holy shit shut the fuck up! The boomerang is one of the few objects that can aerodynamically work only because the earth is flat, being the ultimate proof of what we already all know but (((they))) want to hide.

DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

wow dude you're like a comedian! so fucking funny.

Obviously I'm referencing the fact that science doesn't know how bicycles work.

news.cornell.edu/stories/2011/04/researchers-explain-why-bicycles-balance-themselves

You throw it and it comes back

We don't know what the fuck is out there!

But how?

>how do they work
They don't actually return to you like they do on TV.....

Because it's a boomerang

But that's wrong...

youtube.com/watch?v=6jar9DjR5Vs

Videoshopped

If the earth was round, boomerang would appear to fly in a straight line from the perspective of a reference frame stationary with respect to the boomerang

my world is in shambles user ty

Did you actually read the linked article? The researchers found that the trail, front assembly CoM, and front wheel gyro all contribute to and are required for stability. If anything, it shows that the scientific method still applies to items as common and trivial as the bicycle.
Look at the design section on Wikipedia if you want to know why boomerangs curve; it's relatively simple.

>science doesn't know how bicycles work
>researchers-explain-why-bicycles-balance-themselves
What did he mean by this?

>the trail, front assembly, the front wheel gyro all contribute to and are required for stability

Wrong.

>"There are other ways to distribute the mass and get self-stability without gyro or trail," Ruina noted.

bicycle.tudelft.nl/stablebicycle/StableBicyclev34Revised.pdf

It uses sky magic to defy gravity and only returns if the tree spirit has been honoured, like most flying sciency things

I've seen that paper before, but they don't actually explain how it steers into the curve if it doesn't have trail. But the steering axis is still at an angle, so I guess that's it.

Wrong again blet

>what is the magnus effect

So how does it steer into the fall then?

Boomerangs in the snow doesn't seem right.

Superior KANGS technology