What are some books that are anti sjw(cuck)?

what are some books that are anti sjw(cuck)?

not necessarily non fiction. Fantasy, sci fi. Anything to uncuck myself. I've reached the point where I thought about taking female harmones.

This shit needs to stop NOW!

browse Veeky Forums

mishima

read biographies of great men

socialize with other people

Read the Bible.

You sound like you need a psychiatrist instead of a book, dude.

>I thought about taking female hormones

Bro I don't think any book can change you. Go to a therapist or something.
Maybe you should take female hormones if you think that will make you happier

Read the "Supreme Dark Lord" Vox Day's fantasy series. You won't regret it.

Mein Kampf

The truth is that men are worthless when they are young and women are worthless when they are old. If you make the change now, you will only be giving yourself the worst of both worlds. Don't be a limp and remember that being a man is the greatest thing in the world. Jesus Christ how emasculated the lies you have been told have made you. Nobody likes women inside, not even other women, a bunch of vapid and materialistic shrews driven by judgment and vanity of an entirely superficial nature. Who would do that to themselves?

This
Kek

go read Evola and getting Veeky Forums

also, go talk to a priest or something

>browse Veeky Forums
>mishima

gay

>mfw all /pol/lacks are just overcompensating for their desire to change gender roles

Dude you might actually be transgender. Nobody has ever responded to ideas they don't like with 'guess I'm gonna take estrogen', and nobody who's ever been called an SJW ever said non-transgender men should be taking estrogen, that had to come from you.

Is this what the whole spastic movement against the specter of SJW's is? Some sort of sub-conscious rebelling against a culture that just might normalise transgenderism enough that you'll find it harder to lie to yourself.

Have an honest series of talks with a therapist. In the end the hormones might be the most logical thing you said.

Well you really have to get out of your house and talk to other people (girls). It's hard but once you experience the thrill of romance you will uncuck your self

Wow, this is sad

OP is so miserable that Veeky Forums actually sincerely tries to help him

I ... I feel ashamed to even make this post. I'm sorry for you, man. Seek psychiatric help.

nice generalization you've got there

i dont feel bad

tits or gtfo

sounds edgy as shit

Yeah well you sound like a cuckold

Kill yourself. I mean it.

My boss's friend took a birth control pill on a dare. He said it made him feel incredibly sick and unwell. Don't do it brah. Remember also that changing your gender is not part of the German warrior tradition: Junger and Spengler not Butler and Lacan OK