Can't stand these cunts

Can't stand these cunts.

How much of a dumb sheboon is Toni Morrison, I'm supposed to read her for English class but frankly there is almost nothing a dumb nigress could say that would interest me

then lean them against the wall or something.

>reading male authors
>ever
Take the fempill, rapist

Hahaha wow le epic misogyny /b/ros I hate women and niggers for the win lolollol xD posting an angry frog because fuck women and niggers haha

okay

>it's edgy to hate women
aaahhh... the oscillation of time. soon the pendulum will swing and knock down these perceptions, then once more, the woman question will be put to society again.

wow epic reply you should call me a cuck haha yeah thats right I'm a cuck because I think there's nothing wrong with women having sex haha wow epic dude xDDD more angry frogs rofl

Pepe is redpilled, cuck.

>Woolf

Can't stand this cunt the most.

Please don't shit up the board with your degeneracy

>not liking stuck up cunts who are only famous because of the festering holes between their legs
>degenerate

pick one

There are many other boards to vent those feelings of yours in friend. This board gets enough of this shit on its own, be kind and take this elsewhere next time.

>2017
>Still thinking that women or niggers are equal

Lmao I can't believe some people

>tries hard to hide the fact that you're a politically correct faggot

Holy shit, why the fuck did my post just get deleted? I'm posting it again because fuck whatever mod deleted it.

Oh my god

ayn rand, JK Rowling, Toni Morrison, Alice Walker, Agatha Christie in the same fucking picture as Woolf, Eliot, and the Brontes

and no fucking Emily Dickinson

Thanks, I'm gonna go shoot up a school

If it's literature related, it would be amiss to vent feelings on other boards. It's double minded to ask someone to "be kind" when you're trying to silence their opinion

Fuck Emily Dickinson
Her poems----which are shit----
Fuck them too----
A bloo bloo bloo

I guess you like books where stuff explodes and the protagonist is constantly seducing hot women, right? That seems a bit more to your taste, IMO, if you don't get Emily Dickinson.

Misogyny is not literature related, let's get that clear. If you want to discuss the merit of any of those authors, I'm totally up for it.

For example, I don't really see why Emily Brontë made the list, nothing in Wuthering Heights hints at the fact that it was written by a woman at all, especially if you compare it to Jane Eyre, which was as Woolf said herself, too directly feminist and telling. Wuthering Heights was rough and dark, considered too brutal to even be written by a man upon its release.

I like books written by people who aren't retarded shut-in women

Ian Fleming>>>>>>>dickinson

woolf alone is better than 95% of male writers, you don't know what you are talking about op. also no one can stand ayn rand.

I appreciate that, but you are not a true reader.

>Nothing in Wuthering heights hints at the fact that it was written by a woman at all

Bullshit. It's a romance novel. It's about people. That's all women ever write about. The fact that it's 'dark' and 'brutal' is actually further indicative of its female authorship. Women love that shit. The average woman gets off on being abused sexually and degraded physically.

god forbid we right about people. you're right, we should only write about dragons and epik ideas like men do. people are for plebs

You think the virgins at /pol/ have ever read a book by women or men? You're asking way to much of them.

Spotted the virgin.

Don't strawman me. You know exactly what I'm saying and you agree with me.

Women cannot write about anything besides their own experiences. They write about the same shit: relationships, family, what its like being a woman, sex, etc. Expect "women should have more freedom to fully express themselves" mentioned at least once.

Well, women have the most freedom for expression now than any point in history, and now what do they write about?
Same exact shit: sex, relationships, romance, social life, themselves. I won't even mention how obsessed they are with menstruation and other repulsive female things.

Women are extremely egotistical. They can only write about themselves and their experiences (very mundane experiences, mind you: men at least have interesting stories to tell, womens most interesting stories are about the men they've fucked)
Women should stop writing entirely

Anybody who reads Wuthering Heights as a romance novel must honestly be somewhat illiterate, the novel is in fact completely devoid of any positive sentiments, all the characters are flawed and spiteful. It's orchestrating a tragedy that roots itself into the lives of three different generations. Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension before wasting everybody's time here with your misinformed opinions.

I actually like Emily Dickinson. I just wanted to shitpost. Please forgive me.