Can Veeky Forums please debunk this?

It's been shared thousands of times on facebook already.

It's all a bunch of pseudoscientific tin foil hat nonsense, r-right...?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
youtube.com/watch?v=YW6mJOqRDI4
youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F-FAKE NEWS...

it probably has something do with a plane not flying through it

>What is WTC Building 7?

London high rises clearly wasn't full of flammable office like paper etc... Also, the jet stream delivers more oxygen per square foot of building facade in New York than in London. Therefore 9/11.

how about flame themp and density?

if your ar worried about that just make the maths

>American """engineering"""
Shitposting aside, it's probably to do with the lack of planes crashing into it.
>B...but muh building 7.
It got hit with debris.

>3 buildings on fire
>all collapse perfectly into themselves within moments of each other

When I watched this shit happening on live TV, the impact this realization had on me was life altering.

>flames engulf small building in london, doesn't collapse
>titanic monster of a skyscraper in new york is hit by a big airplane and suffers from an even larger inferno, falls after an hour
where's the problem?
it has more to do with the fact that it's tiny compared to the twin towers
>square cube law
a building with a shitty foundation burning for 8 hours
no
flames in the twin towers were more widespread and hotter
no, if the twin towers burned uncontrollably without a hole in them they would still collapse
they were poorly designed and way too heavy
>all collapse perfectly into themselves within moments of each other
>perfectly into themselves
wrong
the twin towers destroyed the wtc complex and severely damaged neighboring buildings, the north tower gouged out a huge portion of wtc7's corner and ignited flames leading to its collapse
wtc7 also did not collapse perfectly into its footprint, it damaged neighboring buildings as well
keep in mind buildings are 99% air, it's much easier for a building to collapse downwards than topple, and the taller a building is, the easier it is to collapse straight down

Building 7 -- Never forget that no planes hit this building. Also never forget that another building hit this building.

>over 24 hours
the fire started at midnight and was put out in the morning nowhere near 24 hours

on top of that
>After 11 hours, it was reported that there were still residents alive in the building signalling for help, but THE BUILDING WAS IN IMMINENT DANGER OF COLLAPSE and was beginning to LEAN ON ONE SIDE.

>plane hits one

WOAH WHY DID THEY BEHAVE DIFFERENTLY

Throw a potato at a sheet of corrugated cardboard. The potato will probably bounce off it.
Fire a potato from a potato canon at a sheet of corrugated cardboard. Suddenly you'll have a hole in that sheet.

jet fuel still can't melt steel beams

You don't have to melt it. You just have to soften it

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

Yeah some of us watch Sargoy as well.
That doesn't explain Building 7, and it also doesn't explain why the buildings were in free fall which would not have happened if there wasn't a simultaneous fault of all support beams. Also doesn't explain the liquid metal found at the base.

who the fuck is Sargoy? I don't use /pol/

What probably happened was as the beams melted more and more weight from the part of the building above the fire was transferred to the concrete of the structure and then the concrete exploded. It's like if you were to put an anvil on a small stone, it gets obliterated.

Building 7 us a red herring, really, the spectacular demolitions were the 2 really big towers. Honest, would I lie to you?

Yes, the asbestos smothered iron and steel first melted, then grew brittle, and finally exploded - obliterated - into microscopic dust. Yeah, that's it!

You went full science fiction.

>r-right...?
Have you heard about the jews?

jet fuel melts steel beams

QUICK RUNDOWN for underage b& just joining us and didnt see it live
>controlled demolition two of the biggest buildings in america using the pretence of jet collisions instead of explosives which would be far easier, so you can invade a region you've already been actively ravaging for a century and have a puppet state in to do your bidding anyway

Simply sickoning

youtube.com/watch?v=YW6mJOqRDI4
youtube.com/watch?v=IYUYya6bPGw

>pseudoscientific tin foil hat nonsense, r-right...?

The enormous heat left after the collapse cannot be accounted for without some mysterious extra energy source.
And the official report doesn't mention WTC7 at all, so it must not have collapsed... right?

What are gas lines?

I am a real life civil engineer and it is my opinion that the WTC and Building 7 catastrophic structural failures were not caused buy fires and/or the impact of planes/combustion of plane related fuels.

Take that for whatever its worth.

>let's make Made In America mean something again!
Quality vs quantity.

and my dad works at Nintendo

A building with a large diesel tank for an on-site generator.

these situations aren't interchangable, take your shit to /x/