King of Brainlets

Having an IQ in the low 120s (king of brainlets) is the greatest existential torture anyone can experience. Smart enough to find regular work soul destroying, but too dumb for real professional jobs. I just flunked out of fucking computing science for fuck's sake. Gonna be a gayology major instead, making websites. Literally want to kill myself, but also don't really care about anything anymore. 100% of the angsty shitposting on this board is from people like me.

>inb4 Feynman

Fuck off. The test was rigged against him because of the math ceiling.

Other urls found in this thread:

randalolson.com/2014/06/25/average-iq-of-students-by-college-major-and-gender-ratio/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I just flunked out of fucking computing science for fuck's sake
Come on, now. You don't need a high IQ to succeed in CS. Sounds like you just didn't work hard enough.

Fuck off fag. The average IQ of CS majors is like 128 to 125, depending on who you ask. That's like the 95th percentile, meaning that only 5% of the population is smarter than CS majors. This board is so up its own ass with the cult of genius.

randalolson.com/2014/06/25/average-iq-of-students-by-college-major-and-gender-ratio/

IQ doesn't measure anything remotely related to intelligence, you idiot. A person with 60 iq can be more intelligent than a person with 145 iq.

100% troll post. Do not engage. Probably a fucking prof on his break here to fuck with undergrads.

>believes this

You'll never develop your field but you can still have fun coding. Think of it as joyfully solving little math problems.

Have you ever heard about multiple intelligences, dumbass? There's musical intelligence, interpersonal, intrapersonal, naturalistic, bodily intelligence.

you're seriously retarded

>multiple intelligences theory
Not very intelligent, user

lemme tell you something op

you're a fucking retard. if you take astrology tier garbage like iq dictate your self-worth, you truly are an idiot. but the most likely case is that your astrology tier quiz only confirmed your low-self esteem evaluation of your intellect

go see a shrink m8

Don't worry OP, i failed CS and went on to theoretical physics. The only difference between us is IQ which doesn't matter all that much if you go ultra-autismo and spend your whole day in textbooks.

This should probably go on Veeky Forums, but when exactly did the intelligence meme begin

You're not stupid. You're lazy. So am I. I study CS but my IQ is about the same as yours.

I probably have a higher verbal IQ, which is wasted in CS, and a lower nonverbal IQ. I would persist if it were just laziness, but it's not. My nonverbal IQ is just too goddamned low.

If your IQ is in the 120s you're not a brainlet but a manlet. Work harder and work smarter.

at 120 you have the ability to learn everything that Einstein knew and more than enough ability to contribute to the scientific record. Don't doubt it. Take the hardest classes and work harder than everyone else and don't judge yourself.

This board is fucking retarded. It's like 5'5 guys trying to convince themselves and others they are 6 foot

This. It's like Veeky Forumsards came here after making it, with the intention to develop their brains after they were done with their bodies, but had to bring their shitty manlet meme adapted to le smart board

I feel bro

Kill yourself if it makes you feel any better.
Alternatively, stop giving a goddamn fuck and looking for excuses. If you really can't make it, just try to make it a hobby.

I am more stupid than you. However, I don't care, because my life is so unlucky that even 999 IQ would change nothing.

>gayology
come at me bro

it's literally impossible to fail cs if your iq is above 90

This was not what i expected to see in science and math, making my way back to math exchange. Look at my fb. Look at my beatiful self and family. Med school my career, math my hobby. You guys are horrible.

IQ correlates with how smart you think you are, how smart your friends think you are, how smart discussion group peers assess you to be, job performance, income, and criminality.

Multiple intelligences do not contradict statistical or physiological single-factor intelligence (g). Also, IQ is just a battery of sub-tests which measure different abilities anyways, so the point is superfluous in that way too.

>naturalistic intelligence

No one cares fag

Being a brainlet among brainiacs (IQ in the low 140s) is much worse, trust me.

BWAHAHAHAHA what an uneducated retard.

"Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know." -Hemingway

yup einstein and all them killed themselves and were publicly super depressed all the time

Now you're getting it!

>naturalistic intelligence

This applies to people who are smarter than average, but still brainlet tier. Truly intelligent are rarely depressed.