Haveing a good old wank

>haveing a good old wank
>walking around while wanking
>step on a tack
>feel the pain in both my toe and my dick
this astonishes me
do any of you guys know why this happens?

Who fucking walks around while wanking?

(dubs)

i was looking for my onahole

You should repeat your experiment to make your results reliable

this
also, see if it works the other way around
better repeat that too just to be sure

I remember reading somewhere that the part of the brain where you process sensory input from genitals is right next to feet, its a hypothesis for the high prevalence of foot fetishes apparantly. But that could explain your phenomena i guess

>I was at the supermarket

Yes, this.
We should also gather a large enough sample from the population so we can take ethnicity out of the equation (maybe this only happens to user, or maybe just to white males etc).
We should also include a control group that steps on tacks without jerking off, and a control group that jerks off without stepping on a tack.
Different impact points might also play a role.
I propose the following experimental setup. There will be one room for each participant. In the control group that does not step on any tacks, the mobile tack platform will be absent; in all other cases it will be at slightly different points in the room so that one group is stung e.g. in the right large toe while another is stung in the heel etc.

this
>pic related

Thats's also why it's a good idea to offer girls a foot massage

Obviously, the test subjects need to be gathered from all ethnic groups.
We should also test whether it is only masturbation that produces this correlation in pain stimuli, or sexual activity in general. Therefore we should include test groups which are having sex in a variety of positions and ways (anal, oral, vaginal) while getting stung in the foot (both parties), with and without birth control and especially in various interracial pairings.

Make sure it is also a blind experiment. Maybe even double blind just to be safe

Does anyone else feel a sharp pain in your dick whenever you press in on your belly button? I don't have an outie so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Fuckimg kek

You guys aren't planning on stabbing people in the foot whilst they are jackin it, are you?

I love good Veeky Forums ideas.

What do you do, just stand there?

>he doesn't wank during his morning jogs in the park

maybe he doesn't "walk". Maybe he skips.

there are muscles that connect all throughout your body, especially in your feet.

The startle caused you to eject some fresh acidic piss from your bladder that stopped and stayed in your urethra.

Back in more primitive times, when we had an encounter with a predator that shocked us, our automatic reflex was to piss ourselves because the pheromones in our urine scared the predators off.

The social stigma of pissing ourselves has meant our mind has taken over this reflex and stops it in its tracks (not babies though as they have yet to be socially conditioned in this way). It's also why kids piss the bed way more than adults, it's because they're having a nightmare which triggers the same response.

This is the same reason why some people feel the urge to sneeze when seeing a bright light.

Don't stop science.