Space-Brained

I need to be in study mode, but I am stuck in space mode.
I have no concentration and dextroamphetamines aren't improving my focus.

How do I grind my mind into focus mode and are there any tricks to wake up my mind?

I have an exam tomorrow in Ochem.

Thanks for your help and have fun discussing politics instead of math and sci or talking to me or whatever.

Fucking bastards.

With willpower you faggot

Thank you for gifting me that information from your beautiful mind.

Anything else besides willpower. Do you clench your asshole, ice your balls, slap yourself in the face, or eat a nice meal?

Listen to Vivaldi's Summer. I'm a bit tipsy to pardon my spelling. Imagine a rose. Seriously imagine a rose. It has a stem. It has scent. It has thorns. It has an earthy, delicate feeling to the touch. Yiu can see it sway in the wind. You feel it's petals. You can smell it's scent. It's welcoming. It's warming. Now do this with your eyes closed. Seriously, close your eyes and imagine this email rose in its entirety before you read on.
Now imagine this rose, but it exists. It's true and factual. Did you imagine this rose as anything different? Was is still your rose? That is you. The only difference of your thoughts and the presence of reality is your mind. You have a plethora of magnificent thought. Now imagine that thought written, and then do it.

This actually worked. I'm so used to being able to just switch my brain into focus mode that I would have never thought to do anything like that.

Imaging a rose, seeing it my mind, feeling the delicate touch of it's petals and the thorniness of it's branches; inhaling the scent through my nose, now noting the novel experience of how this imagined chain of aromatic hydrocarbons invokes my deepest emotions, produced in me a sense of both calm and invigoration.

What a wonderful exercise, thank you. Do you have any classical pieces that you recommend listening to or other exercises that I can do while I study?

John Adams | Grand Pianola Music | 1982

What a weird fucking thread, seriously.

this

Care to elaborate?

I think it's a fine thread to discuss various exercises to prompt one's mind into a more focused mode, especially before or during study.

The only thing I can offer to assuage your bafflement if you are so confounded, is to just ask what a thread is about in the future.

>How do I grind my mind into focus mode and are there any tricks to wake up my mind?

Weed.

Engineer here, I can pound your boi pucci into conciousness if that is what you are into...

>Engineer here, I can pound your boi pucci into conciousness if that is what you are into...

OP, seriously... don't listen to this fag...

SMOKE WEED!

You don't want to have to pray for constipation.

>don't listen to this fag

It's a joke not a dick, don't take it so hard.

>It's a joke not a dick, don't take it so hard.

You are the only one who takes it hard.

At least I am not a fucking stoner.

>At least I am not a fucking stoner.

At least i'm not a CIANigger.

I'M NOT CIA I AM MiB

Not the same guy but threads like these are usually trash

>I'M NOT CIA I AM MiB

Fuck off, CIA.

Lest I disband you.

>Threatening the CIA

WHEW
Who the hell are you Barron Trump?!

I can confirm that this helped. Thank you both for the valuable contributions. If you're looking for more exercises though, I could have sworn that this technique had a name to it. Find the name, then you'll find a billion other exercises like it, and soon you'll be able to come up with your own.

>>Threatening the CIA

I do that every week.... they are cucks.

>Being this much of a cuck that you shill yourself off other cucks

Just blah blah blah blah will this nigger ever stop? Blah blah blah blah valuable contribution man

what? how much is the how how wa-hahahahat? man wait here, take my umbrella, imma fly a little through the room like a fucking fly, you're the shit i'm the fly, let me buzz around *buzzes around the room* *turns back into a human* ah, that's better. Man, listen, I need to go, talk to you later.

Thanks, guys. This is OP, a picture of mine by the way.

hi man, is this my friend? answer the phone bro, what the fuck you doing? monkey ass nigga with a yellow tshirt and shiet

I wish I was as lucky as you are. I'm not even in space mode, I'm in turd-mode. My mind is the turd of a guy who ate too much corn. I'm turdminded. What the fuck can I do? My mind farts and sharts and soils its pants

Yeah willpower means literally nothing if suddenly you find yourself without it. Whether if be because of an overload of stress, exhaustion from continual study, fatigue or tiredness, or even atrophy of old study habits suffered after a long break from academia and reenrollment, telling someone to use willpower is about as good as telling an insomniac to just try sleeping.

Practical methods for getting into a better study mode are going to be necessary tools for most people eventually. At the very least, smugness in conceit of these realities, ones that any true authority figure is most often experiencing, only counts as a missed opportunity in making yourself a little less susceptible to inflexibility now than in the future.

ask for methylphenidate