What is essential femenist literature

What is essential femenist literature.
Inb4 muh feminism
Fuck off this is lit not pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

exiledonline.com/exterminate-the-men-honoring-andrea-dworkin-a-feminist-who-meant-it-and-paid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything Camille Paglia has ever said, written, smeared, melodically farted about, whistled, tapped with her fingers, shrilly screamed, and stayed silent about.

We fucking hate women, their inferior.

Who built Western civilization? Who invented modern medicine? Who invented the airplane? Who invented the nuclear bomb? Who travelled to the moon? Who created all the great works of art? Who were leaders, innovators, and conquerors?
WHITE MEN

Who sat on their asses throughout all of history? Who live life on easy mode? Who are nothing but objects, barely self-conscious people who can't truly love, be loyal or be ethical? Who can't understand art? Who have proven that they don't belong in politics? Who have destroyed the West? Who are disgustingly promiscuous and degenerate? Who are largely wortheless besides the use of their festering stinky mackarel-reeking cunts? Who think with their feels rather than with rationality and logic? Who believe in fairy tales and ghosts and general superstitious stuff? Who hates science and white identity?
WOMEN

>inb4 redpilled views hurt my previous womanly feelings

Everyday Sexism

Bro chill. I'm just asking about some books.

You need the redpill. Start with Schopenhauer's 'On Women' and then move onto Milo videos where he DESTROYS SJWs and feminists

what happened to Veeky Forums mods? what happened to Veeky Forums janitors? why is our board constantly filled with /pol/-bait threads about race, oppression, feminism, etc etc? we all know that not one of these thinly veiled threads are actually about literature.

almost every board has /pol/ bait nowadays
some handle it better than others

I didn't know this. Im actually interested in fem literature, realized you can't know anything about something without educating yourself first.

>read a chapter then watch videos, it'll make you intelligent

I had a legitimate thread about the history of the persecution of the jews, antisemitism etc, trying to get some objective book recommendation but of course it had to be removed so I resorted to Google.
This is the current state of Veeky Forums invaded by /pol/trash, there are some topics you just literally can't discuss even if they are books related, board is getting worse every day.

The Joy Luck Club

The Second Sex by de Beauvoir

Do you want feminist theory stuff?

I hope you found your way to Arendt's Origins of Totalitarianism! The section on Antisemitism is a bit narrow at times but she basically starts by refuting the Scapegoat narrative and I thought it was a really informative and fascinating read.

This is worse by far than when christfags used to shitpost the fedora meme.

This picture is misleading at best, and outright disingenuous at worst. Boys' Life is the official magazine of the Boy Scouts of America, whereas Girls' Life is some vapid teenybopper rag not associated with any youth organizations. To compare the two is to stack Cosmo against Backpacker Magazine for survival advice and then screech
>muh soggy knee
because Cosmo lacks any.

>we
This is lit, not r9k

'On Women' really isn't anywhere near as vitriolic as Veeky Forums makes out.

I'm tired of Veeky Forums; is there anything as lively but also like Veeky Forums in the old days before the /pol/ and /r9k/ posters flooded in? It's unbearable now; literally every hour there's a new post about how much someone hates women.

Andrea Dworkin claimed influence from Rimbaud, the Beats Henry Miller and Dostoevsky among others. She comes off as the dyke version of the old Calvinist fire and brimstone preachers of the great awakening.
exiledonline.com/exterminate-the-men-honoring-andrea-dworkin-a-feminist-who-meant-it-and-paid/

This