Why is this happening?

I'm a very sedentary guy, I'm fit and eat well and have recently got into running and lifting, however over the past few years I have done nothing but be on my computer all day.

My forehead hurts, I get to the end off the day with a headache, could this be that I am looking down on my laptop so blood rushes to my frontal lobe? Or could it be something else? Could it be my brain deteriorating itself from lack off exercise and easy dopamine stimuli?

The rule of thumb on biological issues is you become increasingly prone to health problems the more you stray from the natural order. Sitting all day is unnatural and digital screens are very unnatural. (I'm not anyone to talk, I'm currently at work in front of a computer and I'll probably go home and watch chinese cartoons later)
But anyway, getting a headache is probably from focusing your eyes on the screen for so long. Make sure you blink at regular intervals, and close your eyes or look away from the screen for a minute every once in a while.

>I'm fit
>I'm fit
>I'm fit

yeah sure little kiddo, everyone and their uncle i know is "actually very fit" and can "do a lot of pushups"

show us a pic of the destroyed mess you call a body to confirm that you are in fact not fit

It's either headaches from eyestrain or tension type headaches being triggered from screen usage. Both can be helped by every 20 minutes going outside and looking at far away objects, atleast 20ft if not more, for a minute or so. The longer you spend without a break on the computer the more time you need to look far away to get relief.

I say outside mostly due to the fact it seems to work better for my eyestrain that looking at something far away inside. It could be the increased vitamin D production but that's pure speculation.

This is when your body has aclimatised itself to exercise so it still provides the rush of blood that it thinks it needs except at a really bad time that may even aid blood clotting and cholesterol increasing your heart attack/annuerism chances....

Your best bet is trying to ease into the wizard life or try to outsmart what is happening...

Drinking tea can up your temperature...this helps expand blood vessels...

And...sigh....yes wearing dark sunglasses and lowering the brightness helps reduce eye strain....

Not up to and including...using your PC in bed so the heart has less work to do and even....if you are a mad Veeky Forums building a matrix pod for optimum shitposting.

I'm not gonna post my body on Veeky Forums, god knows it becomes a meme mate, I'm 5'8 and weigh 62 kilos, not skinny fat and in shape. ~

Thanks

you will die at age 50

1: get more exercise, specifically neck exercises (for headaches) and walking (for digestion and everything else)
2: eat less meat, no dairy, eat more veggies and fruit, stop all sugar/artificial sugar intake, drink more water
3: get more sunshine
4: have more sex with another person
5: stop using the PC/phone/internet for anything other than job related stuff or direct contact with friends; if you want to interact with friends for more than 5 mins, go see them in person, not online/phone

Use google scholar to learn about this stuff if you really want to. Some of the sources will be hard to find, but don't use fucking blogs as sources. Your life will improve vastly if you do the above.

>5'8

I wish I reached 170cm...

>have more sex with another person

where do you think we are?

This

>eat more fruit
>stop eating sugar

Listen op, I just solved about 15 captchas to say all u gotta do is install redshift and use it before ur evening, post-dinner, pre-bed and nighty night faps

It's probably not your brain. You don't have nerves in there. Like others have been saying, probably the strain on your eyes and maybe the way you're craning your neck/

Fuck these captchas. The worst ones are the ones that say "click on the images with cars" and there's no fucking cars.

1. Sit on a stool. It will hurt your back for a while.

2. Sleep without a pillow. This will take getting used to.

3. Sleep on you back. Leave this till after you get used to number 2.

4. Replace your blue-spectrum lights with red spectrum lights, e.g. warm white light bulbs, redshift/f.lux on your computer, using lamps and dimmer switches late in the evening, dimming your laptop screen if you expect to go to bed within a few hours, etc. This will improve your sleep by stimulating melatonin production. Bad sleep equals headaches.

6. If you are constantly scanning down lists and rapidly comparing different images or groups of texts, you will strain your eyes and thus your brain.

7. It could be that you are over-exerting yourself mentally and depleting your choline. Try eating more eggs and fish. Choline depletion can result in headaches.

8. If your symptoms are similar to a hangover, it could be from the same cause: dehydration and lack of mineral salts. Drink more and rub magnesium oil on your body before you go to bed. Alternatively, soak your feet in epsom salts before you go to bed.

9. As for your ideas about blood circulation and the brain, I don't know. Try foods that improve cerebral blood flow, like cacao, ginger, or gingko biloba pills. Piracetam if you're serious. This goes hand in hand with choline supplementation.

The worst is when the entire pic is a huge car

>I'm 5'8 and weigh 62 kilos, not skinny fat and in shape. ~
I am 6'0 and weigh 63 kilos, you are skinny fat

>Laptop
There's your problem. I don't know what it is about laptops but they are fucking awful for extended use

It could simply be a tension headache.

Tiny screens, tiny keyboards. Probably no ergonomic workstation.

Mobile VR glasses to replace screens when?

>6'0 at that weight

you are a twig.

Im 5'5 80kgs. One punch and you will be out cold lanky panky. Just a graze of my fist and you will die m8. You will look at me and faint m8.