Whenever you read a cancer booklet or website or whatever, they always list depression among the side effects of cancer...

>Whenever you read a cancer booklet or website or whatever, they always list depression among the side effects of cancer. But in fact, depression is not a side effect of cancer. Depression is a side effect of dying. (Cancer is also a side effect of dying. Almost everything is really.)

Really makes you think...

Every time I see his face I think of muscular black gods pumping redditors full of superior African seed.

And to think this realization was one of the most profound parts of White Noise...
That's because women won't lay a finger on you and every idea you have about them is from leering at them hungrily from a distance and reinforcing your sexually-frustrated bitterness with /pol/ and /r9k/.

Not him but I think I hate women too. I am one of the rare anons with a girlfriend who is actually great. It troubles me that girls like her aren't the rule but the exception. "But user it just means she is the one" - I don't mean it like that, finding a good girl is like finding a flame in a snowstorm

This literally does not make any sense. How is "everything" a side effect of dying? How is cancer a side effect of dying? If I die, do I get cancer?

Not all dying is cancer: all cancer is dying

I think

sounds like it means that life is process of dying and that having or not having cancer is negligible ?

This may sound deep for a 16 year old girl, but in the end it's fucking retarded

Well....his audience kind of is 16 year old girls....so...mission accomplished I'd say.

Depression is a side effect of LIVING

>Cancer is also a side effect of dying. Almost everything is really

this man was published before you, user

Anyone have some of the best pastas?

>But is death not the absence of life? How then my dear Glaucon can something be a side effect of nothing?

This. I recognize that women are people too and that they are just as capable as men. Not only that, I also know that the only reason women have been underperformers in every single field is because they were not given the same opportunities as men. The so called scientific data that says women are less capable than men were made up by frustrated women hating """scientists""".

This is the guy who likes cocks in his cheerios right?

>I realized that I didn't make a mistake. I was made of mistakes. People are made of mistakes. This is what people are made of. Remember that people are made up of stars, our own celestial bodies, what comprises others incredibly out of reach yet twinkling in the distance, preconceived and premature, and yet we ourselves are made of the same cosmic dust-to-dust. Always remember, also, the universe was made by accident. And it all makes sense, because she is my sunbeam.
-"The Approximate Cost of Loving Caroline"

>Margot wore makeup like wood glue. I was the qawky, gangly teenager, with limbs like freshly washed baby carrots, starting at square tile one of the high school entrance. I had a stack of books the size of two Infinite Jests and a paperback Girl With Curious Hair. I was looking her, dead, in the eyes.
-"Paper Towns"

>"Why are you speaking to me, Colin?" When she spoke, she made it a breeze. When others spoke, I only heard wind. And yet, when I spoke to her, I talked to the wind.
-"An Abundance of Katherines"

I don't really understand why there is this obsession with ridiculing John Green in this board. He's just conveing the essence of our generation, but how would you guys know, you live in the 19th century, with your dead white male friends.

>I had a stack of books the size of two Infinite Jests

wow, some Joyce-tier reference right there

how can one man have such a cucked face

hello, my friend! you seem like a genuinely good person, get off this board before you get down in the mud with the idiots and start to like it / absorb their ideology. It's too late for me, but you can get out of here before you start to subconsciously think of things as 'degeneracy'. I am your sign from God. Get off Veeky Forums and never return. You will be stronger. You will be happier. You will have lost nothing.

But even that is bullshit. I got skin cancer and had it fixed with a single easy surgery that took maybe an hour.

Honestly, I just want to punch him in his smug squished face so his glasses shatter into his eyeballs.

So this fag has compared a girl in his books to:

>Rain
>Sunshine
>Wind

Which tells me that he needs to get better inspiration than the weather forecast.