Flat earth physics

youtube.com/watch?v=IAKnUSmOIm0&t=412s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KooPsEE7E-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=h9S3ikiL3Ow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_mobility
physicsforums.com/threads/in-am-electrical-generator-where-do-the-electrons-come-from.12929/
electricity-automation.com/en/electricity/10
youtube.com/watch?v=5H1EgVzFMDo
youtube.com/watch?v=CzyPN8-AbJQ
atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html
youtube.com/watch?v=aLlNKy5j_O8
youtu.be/vbHI8ezKgjE
youtube.com/watch?v=JVTtqoW--fM
youtube.com/watch?v=QfsBpwy2DhA
youtube.com/watch?v=gO0VKtFmJ0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this guys a fucking crackpot moron. He believes in gravity

Not in the traditional sense he doesn't man!

they got everyone fooled.

bumping

genuinely interested in electromagnetic theory and Aether.

How surprising. A guy who doesn't understand gravity also doesn't understand electricity.

If the earth is flat then why are night and day swapped on opposite sides of the planet?

has anyone told this guy the earth isn't negatively charged?

If you're interested in electromagnetic theory study the Maxwell eqs don't listen to some crackpot on youtube. Or even better learn GR.

Look up a man named "Ken Wheeler", he has a free ebook about magnetism and HUNDREDS of videos with experiments involving magnetism. The only downside to him is that he tends to be egotistical and repetitive from having to explain to the average youtuber how magnets work.

youtube.com/watch?v=KooPsEE7E-Q

this one is really cool:
youtube.com/watch?v=h9S3ikiL3Ow

This man is a complete moron.

Yaa I checked him out, as well as the Joe Cell, among other zero point and aether field generators.

I'm just in need of a hands on how to and if one can create highly efficient and portable energy source,, it'd blow the lid off much of modern quantum theories.

>"Ken Wheeler", he has a free ebook
I just downloaded it, it's like 230 pages of time cube tier retardation.

Literally all matter has electrons, electrons are 100% known to be attracted to the earth. electrons originate from the earth, and so does matter, common guys, BASICS. study electron mobility and electrical mobility "Electrical mobility is the ability of charged particles (such as electrons or protons) to move through a medium in response to an electric field that is pulling them." notice its a force equation... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrical_mobility

>electrons are 100% known to be attracted to the earth
So? All matter is attracted to lowest points in gravitational fields.

>electrons originate from the earth, and so does matter.
????

"gravitational fields" are an unproven myth, on the other hand, electromagnetic fields are very well verified and identifiable. All matter is made of charged particles, its pretty obvious actually when you think about it instead of always trying to insert the notion of gravity into everything.

physicsforums.com/threads/in-am-electrical-generator-where-do-the-electrons-come-from.12929/

Do not feed flat Earth troll shitposters.
Report, hide and move on.
Sage goes in every field.

Electrons originate from the earth: "In the case of a generator which does not have a return line, electrons are "pumped" from the ground to elevated potentials by the generator. The conductors then transport electrons and energy to a load, where the electrons then return to ground, returning the energy gained at the generator. If the generator is not connected to a "earth" ground then the return path must provided. In this case electrons are simply "pushed" through the circuit by the generator. Isolated circuits must have a means of moving electrons or a source of electrons. The source can be a chemical reaction as in a battery or a atomic change in state as in a Photovoltaic cell. Do not get the idea that only electrons can be current carriers, in ionic solutions the ions, both positive and negative can be current carriers."

Reference physicsforums.com/threads/in-am-electrical-generator-where-do-the-electrons-come-from.12929/

How do globe earthers explain this?

Birds require energy to keep themselves from falling.

Gravity pulls things into a ball.
Neutron stars are so dense that they are almost perfectly spherical.
Black holes are so dense that they ARE perfectly spherical.

And you're so dense that your logic is circular.

>electrons and matter come from Earth
And space and everywhere else in the universe

>force equation
It's not an acceleration it's a velocity

None of this has to do with the atmosphere because most of the atmosphere isn't charged. If current really were flowing freely at all levels in the atmosphere, we could attach balloons to a wire and have infinite energy. Clearly bullshit

So is electric field basically force at s distance or not? What is the field made of, if it exists? Or is it just an abstraction to make it easier to see how the electrical force would act?

"Characteristics of atmospheric electricity

The earth is negatively charged, and a charge equal to 500,000 Coulomb electric charge. Potential difference is the value of the 300,000 volt (300 kV), if we consider the voltage between the positively charged ionosphere and the Earth's surface. There is also a constant current of electricity, of the order of 1350 amperes (A), and the resistance of Earth's atmosphere is about 220 ohms. This gives an output power of about 400 megawatts (MW), which is regenerated by solar activity. This affects the capacity of the earth's ionosphere and to lower layers, which causes a thunderstorm. The electrical energy that is stored and is stored in the earth's atmosphere is about 150 gigajoules (GJ). The system of "Earth-ionosphere" acts as a giant capacitor whose capacitance is 1.8 Farad. Given the huge size of the surface area of the Earth, 1 square meter of surface accounts for only 1 nC electric charge." electricity-automation.com/en/electricity/10

Relative Density
Ex: Blimps and Submarines
Pic related

E=mc2
Energy = mass
c = time
*Double slit experiment shows that energy and matter are the same thing.

Jesus christ.

I hope you're trolling

Gravity debunked

A whole HOUR of nasa's sloppy production values, yet there's now swarms of 'flat earth debunked' videos being uploaded every day, sure is a lot of effort to correct this obvious flat earfer idiocy, huh?
Just look on youtube, I'm sure you can clear this whole thing up quickly with another fallacious, regurgitated example of curvature.

NASA stole my link!

youtube.com/watch?v=CzyPN8-AbJQ

Hi shills, glad you decide to post this in every thread

>Gravity pulls things into a ball.
>Neutron stars are so dense that they are almost perfectly spherical.
>Black holes are so dense that they ARE perfectly spherical.

I dare you to show me physical proof of any of this.

electrical fields are detectable and can be manipulated.

their bodies are less dense than the surrounding air, as hollow bone wings spread surface tension

Sci can someone explain this to me. I was totally against flat earth even after read 200 proofs
atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/08/200-proofs-earth-is-not-spinning-ball.html

but this video, what is going on?
youtube.com/watch?v=aLlNKy5j_O8

>How did I become a crackhead?
>I tried crack.

>ground is a magical point which electricity seeks
OP, please stop spreading this fucking bullshit
it's so hard to deprogram it from freshmen

t. circuits TA

How do flat earthers explain how you can travel in one direction and end up back at the starting position?

I'm going to bed, so I'm not googling that shit

This guy does a good video talking about earth spin fallacy

youtu.be/vbHI8ezKgjE

The flat ground is curved around itself.
Freakin brainlet

Sound waves are the oscillation of air, wind is when air moves. Light waves are oscillation of the photonic aether, and magnetism are when the photons move. What you have been told about photons are a lie, the truth is, the aether is the electromagnetic field of earth and its quanta is photons. "We have now to show that the properties of the electromagnetic medium are identical with those of the luminiferous medium." -Maxwell

>Engineer
>Doesn't even understand relative motion.
This is fucking embarrassing to watch.

the flat earth wiki is a fucking warehouse of KEKS

Why are flat-earthers beginning to sound like your typical atheist?
>lol i became an atheist when i red the bible xD

>the round earth wiki is a fucking warehouse of KEKS

What do you think Tesla was working own. This is what they don't want you to know

>artistic rendition
10/10 post. I'd buy you a drink if I could
In his defense grade 9 was a very long time ago

>the metric system is a scam
Nobel Prize incoming

Planes don't move relative to the ground. They move relative to the air.

You can build a fucking Cavendish apparatus yourself and test it, you fucking trilobite.

So, question for flat earthers/gravity deniers, what system makes it so that I can pull out my phone, open up Google maps, and have it pinpoint me down to ±5 meters?

And where do meteorites come from? Why do they come in at random angles, and not more around any particular feature in the flat earth model?

Huh. Just got done reading a few flat Earth articles online. Odd coincidence.

The birds are actually moving through matter anchored to the earth similar to a whale moving through water.

Great scientific response, I'm asking for an explanation for this, it can't be a mirage since it's not inverted

>pizza earth constantly accelerating "upwards"
>satellites not raining down on us without constant propulsion

Android
And android works on a flipped Earth.
Proof?
You did use it, so there is your proof.

What confuses you here? Astronauts goofing around?

>but this video, what is going on?
it's clearly explained in the video.
three facts ignored by flat earthers here:
1. At that distance, the skyline is only visible under special conditions. If the earth were flat you'd see it all the time, but it's so rare that it makes the news.
2. You still can't see the lower parts of those buildings.
3. The buildings are stretched vertically, which is typical for this type of refraction.

FLAT EARTH PHYSICS PART 2 ENJOY : youtube.com/watch?v=JVTtqoW--fM

can you provide proof of satellites? No?
Thats what I thought.

Attempting to sage their way to a safe space. ...huh? Is that a pun...

lol'd irl. This might be the dumbest thing I've seen all month.

Explain GPS

real satallites are suspended by ballons

Made me laugh

The only reason that picture works is because of gravity. In a micro gravity environment, they'll mix with little effort. Density only matters in the presence of the effects of gravity or acceleration.

No, not really. Then it wouldn't be a satellite, would it? It would be a balloon payload.

Here's the deal: there are three types of Flat Earthers who regularly post to Veeky Forums: assholes who troll for spite, asshole intellectuals who troll to test your knowledge and debate skills, and literal Bible interpreters (LBIs). They all have the freedom to make shit up (lie) because truth and understanding are not their goals, and they end the arguments with "prove me wrong." This nefariously places the onus on you to spend your precious life's time to provide information already available that they haven't and won't consider. By disavowing any science or proofs put forward and continuing to make shit up, they "win" by eroding your patience. It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of violations on the most basic principles of geometry, math, science, and logic.

They aren't interested in critical thinking, refuse to put in the requisite effort to do the science, are blind to 3D visualization, and regularly refuse to respond when they can't fabricate anything that would pass even their own red-faced test. LBIs concentrate on believing what their leaders tell them while ironically calling you a "sheeple," and will not allow any sense to mar their fractured perception of the universe. They believe their interpretation of the Bible is flawless, and are actually trying to save your soul. The trolls will simply post sillier arguments and regularly resort to insults and taunts often implying or accusing you of being complicit in conspiracies to keep you posting.

In any case, there is simply no arguing. Like trying to paint over mud, you just end up with a dirty brush.

real satellite launchs youtube.com/watch?v=QfsBpwy2DhA

nasa space dreams come crashing down: youtube.com/watch?v=gO0VKtFmJ0M

You can call them satellites if you want. It only helps reinforce the fact that you're ignorant, and adamantly so.
Like this guy, pic attached.

>Balloons exist.
>Therefore space isn't real.
Jesus fucking Christ.