What goes up MUST come down

>what goes up MUST come down

Bravo Newton, good job we would never have figured that one out without ya!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_effect
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3HYvDND0FT7d1d2SUdHN0Fwckk
drive.google.com/open?id=0B3HYvDND0FT7T3hWOFJ3b1hrSFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this nerd never even got it up in front of a girl lmao

That's not even true.

>time flies when you're having a run

Fucking seriously?

Its when you're having fun, dickshit

Top tier brainlet

>If you shuffle across a carpet, you can touch somebody and shock them!

What a fucking retard...

>what goes up Must come --

Saving this thread

>The fittest* survive
>
>Footnote: *where fittest is defined as those who survive

reddit humor

>You can never clean your room because of thermodynamics

lol what a tard

that's a really good one

>if you drop something it falls in a straight line to the ground

total dunce

What if you view it from a moving train?

>thing was going up at some point
>it's going down now
>therefore it must have stopped at some point

brainlet

>hurr... if you have a map then your location is on the map!!!
Ok... THAT's your "theorem"???

>this bomb I made could kill people

No shit retard

>science involves either classifying things or equations
>also atoms aren't puddings

Fucking hate this sheep rapist

Elaborate for a brainlet please

>going too fast turns you into a manlet
thanks?

>1 + 1 = 2
This is where our tax money are going...?

Fucking lmao

>You can't comb a hairy ball

Gee, thanks for your contribution to science friendo.

>Current goes in, current goes out

Only thing anyone remembers this retard for.

This thread is the worst

>the earth rotates around the sun

i bet his parents are real proud

>ching chong eat rice

Why is this guy considered a genius again?

It's the 2nd law of thermodynamics: The entropy of an isolated system can only increase. Retards and popsci people that don't have any idea what they're talking about use the analogy "disorder" for entropy, which is completely retarded but at least it works for this joke.

>Shit's made of smaller shit yo
Why didn't he win the Nobel prize? So unfair.

WINRAR

topkek

Still

>if you blow air into a balloon it gets bigger
>H2O is made of 2 Hs and 1 O

What a fucking brainlet

what if i drop a rotating basketball

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_effect

>I'm a genius and a pioneer of modern algebra
>Better get into a duel over a whore
>Oh shit I'm dead

I didn't notice until I got older how impractical and cheap looking the lunar module looks.

>alluminum foil
>duct tape
>curtain rods
>space in the panels on top where air should escape

Can someone please explain what prevents this from being an existential paradox? Like if entropy can only ever increase shouldn't it have already maxed out and prevented the universe from being forms some arbitrary huge amount of time in the past?

Could have resource managed that one much cleverer. Just give him a small bubble where he can pretend everything goes the way he wants it and he'd be productive as fuck all life long. Playing his little rebel games, doing some equations... et.c.

best one

>What goes around comes around
Are fucking kidding me?

Based beard that guy, almost looks like a court wizard.

What's up without gravity?

Apple would still be up. Banana too.

WRONG!!!

Relative density
Blimps, submarines
Gravity is BULLSHIT

Bravo guys really insightful. Your Nobel Prizes are being posted right this minute

We can easily tell it hasn't been maxed out yet

Lets see you invent calculus you fucking cunt.

hi Veeky Forums

How do you explain analemma?

>a ball equals two balls dudes
>1=2

Wew senpai, got my nobel prize in economics coming right there, thanks for your hard work douchebag

>H2O is made of 2 Hs and 1 O

top lel

Damn. Was hoping this thread would die, then you show up out of nowhere.

wer niels bohr

>according to that pic it's never going to be daytime in antartica but it's going to be a perpetual day in north pole
>despite evidence showing day = summer night = winter in both poles
are flatters really THIS retarded? Yes, they are.

>In order to relate the arithmetic holomorphic structures, say, at (0, 0) and(1, 0), one must apply themultiradial representation. That is to say, one starts by applying the theory of bi-coric mono-analytic log-shells. One then applies the Kummer theory surrounding the split-ting monoids of theta/Gaussian monoids and copies of the number field F mod , which allows one to pass from the Frobenius-like versions of various objects that appear in that are necessary in order to consider.This passage from Frobenius-like versions to etale-like versions is referred to as the operation of Kummer-detachment

no shit

looks like it folds out, mate

ho ho ho bitches

drive.google.com/open?id=0B3HYvDND0FT7d1d2SUdHN0Fwckk

drive.google.com/open?id=0B3HYvDND0FT7T3hWOFJ3b1hrSFk

>In order to relate the arithmetic holomorphic structures, say, at (0, 0) and(1, 0), one must apply themultiradial representation. That is to say, one starts by applying the theory of bi-coric mono-analytic log-shells. One then applies the Kummer theory surrounding the split-ting monoids of theta/Gaussian monoids and copies of the number field F mod , which allows one to pass from the Frobenius-like versions of various objects that appear in that are necessary in order to consider.This passage from Frobenius-like versions to etale-like versions is referred to as the operation of Kummer-detachment

^^^ nothing like realizing that that's probably going to be simple kindegarten learning in the future. and extraterrestrial children common sense

1. it doesn't FLY. time has no wings, and concepts can't fly anyway even if it did.
2. actually it passes the same rate whether or not I'm having fun
einstein btfo

>Bravo Newton

His actual accomplishment was the unification of terrestrial mechanics with celestial mechanics.

Before Newton, nobody had thought to try to unify them. (I.e. develop a single mathematical framework that describes both, viewing them both as being special cases of more general physical laws.)

>universal gravitation occurs everywhere in the universe
WOW NEWTON YOU SO SMART

but if gravitational effects towards the center of the galaxy, in the great attrator, or the shapely supercluster, are pronounced, if there is alot more gravity

and if relativity is correct,

than extraterrestrial civilizations live eons more advanced per a relatively small of amount of time here, and also, if the cores form before the rest of the galaxy, they were there long before we came in from ursa major (seemingly) in the saggitarius dwarf galaxy (currently thought to be where we came from, it spirals into the galactic plane, and is thought to be the reason our solar system is at an angle, ie; the galactic disk is at an angle.).

space engine (windows, free) will simulate most of the star catalogs for you, without playing stupid games, like most every other space simulator besides celestia for linux.

it's missing cygnus x-1 and the (near certain by observation of data) drift of galaxies and everything makes it all inaccurate. but it is the closest to 1st hand experience i have seen.

>have to calculate (-6) - 20/29
>29 is a prime number

thanks math now i have to multiply this 6 by 29

>better get into a duel with an artillery officer
so fucking smart

>a+b=c

coolio here's your abel price

>[math]\sim (p\vee q)\equiv \sim p \wedge \sim q[/math]

ok buddy, welcome to harvard

>One then applies the Kummer theory surrounding the split-ting monoids of theta/Gaussian monoids

>not applying the euclidean covfefe splitting reverse frobenoid log-shell instead

brainlet spotted

lol

>Demosthenes
nice troll

this is why gynocentrism must be destroyed

this meme did not start there retard

that meme is dead

if this is based on a true story, how can you not do 180-6 in your head

Where tf you got 180its -6 -20/29

i don't know how much is real of it but it gives a good bunch of things to look up,

" >One then applies the Kummer theory surrounding the split-ting monoids of theta/Gaussian monoids

>not applying the euclidean covfefe splitting reverse frobenoid log-shell instead"

i mean i geuss use contex lues about where to research and sort out the troll bullshit by actually looking into it.

"WOW NEWTON YOU SO SMART"
yeah he was and he probably wasn't a shithead

did you know he was a secretary for the rosicrucians. if he was their secretary, well they must think the world is so stupid and degenerate as fuck to unable to actually handle some real knowledge, huh? fuckheads did what with black, double base powder and RDX already. fucking retarded...actually held back, retarded, because of how many brainless heartless pieces of human shit inhabiting the planet? i make educated guesses, ha ha, but not really funny actually

anyway, the star trek episode to give an idea of time based relativity. ""Blink of an Eye" is the 12th episode from the sixth season of star trek voyager" also i read in the synopsis that the movie "interstellar" has it.

also, if you ever want phi on a calculator it's (1+5^'5)/2 pi isn't 22/7 and Fibonacci is not phi, it is inaccurate

This is probably irrelevant to the specific context, but "always increasing" doesn't necessarily mean increasing without bound. Look at [math]f(x) = 1-1/x[/math] for [math] x \in [0, \infty) [/math]

true in 1670, not true in 2017
try to keep up fgt pls

> we should allow normies to use computers
biggest mistake

what goes up from here still goes down somewhere else
lrn2gravity

You'll hate me now then lmao

Page 11 save rave 2bh

>In a different life, you went left instead of right

Wow, this kind of crap is just what popsci retards love.

In another universe, I would have not forgotten my picture.

>"disorder" for entropy,
so what is a good analogy and what is entropy besides counting states?

What I want to know is your age, your annual revenue and why did you learn math and philosophy.

Moon landing is a bit odd, but NASA is either good at covering its tracks, or it happened. Somehow.

Jesus these are next level brainlets

>implying using convoluted words means explaining hard concepts

Kek